S-FM The Cold War III - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3959
  1. ISO #2801

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Can't right now, will do so tomorrow. bye.
    WHAT?!!!! WTF MAG??!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2802

Apparently I’m still here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #2803

Why are people voting David?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #2804

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Why are people voting David?
    Because he hasn't been pressured much. What are you doing exactly...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

Aren't you supposed to be very busy & replaced...???

7. ISO #2807

Distorted hasn’t replaced me, and this is the only time I can come online.

8. ISO #2808

Welp, since everyone is silent...

THIS IS MY 6666TH POST, TREMBLE MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ISO #2809

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    that's true though... but what do you want exactly, I literally cannot "defend" against that theory :P
    Why would Blink-acting-scummy-for-you be scum when Unknown and him found your defense of Naz very very opportunistic, when they both don't fall into that category?

10. ISO #2810

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Hey aami

Just read over MM's reactions in the first 11 pages (this is post #221). Mind going back and pointing out for me what post you refer to when you refer to the "extremely defensive and hurt way he acted after being called out"?
    On phone Rn so will look later but I believe he said something like “you always target me you’re such a bully” to blink
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #2817

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Lenneth are you Cit? @Dunna are you Cit? @David thegod are you Cit?
    David and Dunna both claimed cit yesterday, I think. Or at least Dunna said “my role is useless” and has implied that was his role claim. He’s certainly behaving like a Mod player who got cit...aka super salty. (is this his first game of FM)?

25. ISO #2825

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    David and Dunna both claimed cit yesterday, I think. Or at least Dunna said “my role is useless” and has implied that was his role claim. He’s certainly behaving like a Mod player who got cit...aka super salty. (is this his first game of FM)?
    Thats a very fucking good point well done

26. ISO #2826

27. ISO #2827

I find it hard to believe MM is uncounterclaimed. So what am i supposed to do here? Im not going to throw the dam game so i have to say hes town atm. Unknown on the other hand has been scum painting me all game everything I say everything I do everything I suggest every time I go at somebody he basically just says it's scummy over and over and over again

28. ISO #2828

I find it hard to believe MM is uncounterclaimed. So what am i supposed to do here? Im not going to throw the dam game so i have to say hes town atm. Unknown on the other hand has been scum painting me all game everything I say everything I do everything I suggest every time I go at somebody he basically just says it's scummy over and over and over again
    Unknown has said numerous times shit like. Oh thats what scum would say, ans oh thats what scum would do, and oh now there now way your town oh most obvious scum plays i have ever seen. Like you seriously havn't seen this shit fielz? You know im a logical guy, have ypu even been paying attention to my posts?

29. ISO #2829

Give Dunna some room to breathe lol, you seriously don't want to pressure a new player this hard. Else he'll end up like me, paranoid, afraid of being wrong and afraid of getting lynched
    Weird, you were content on pushing me

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

Who do you think would have been smart enough to hit naz at night one? You and I are both on, but from your perspective you and I are both town, so there must be others.

32. ISO #2832

33. ISO #2833

Unknown has said numerous times shit like. Oh thats what scum would say, ans oh thats what scum would do, and oh now there now way your town oh most obvious scum plays i have ever seen. Like you seriously havn't seen this shit fielz? You know im a logical guy, have ypu even been paying attention to my posts?
    I have been paying attention to every post, even Mag's and Dunna's. I had a serious headache at EoD1 !

34. ISO #2834

You're not helping either, Dunna. Stop being so aggressive because you're literally unable to differentiate between scum and town right now - you're just putting them into categories - those who attack me, those who do not.
    Seriously, I do not see what could possibly come from this. This reeks to me of rumox. If the guy says he can't explain it yet, maybe he just can't. But maybe he is scum
    Either way, what could happen is that you could potentially force important information out of him, which you wouldn't want to do, and what could also happen is that you could catch him on a scum slip. But I think we have a good enough idea of who the scum are at this point that we don't need to risk it like this. Besides, DAVID HAS NOT BEEN VOTED AT ALL.
    If you have a good idea of who the scum are, who are they? Pretty sure fielz and MM agreed you were one of them

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Who do you think would have been smart enough to hit naz at night one? You and I are both on, but from your perspective you and I are both town, so there must be others.
    I think you're giving them too much credit fielz you're the one who outed that you thought Naz was a tpr so in my opinion the person that killed Naz was somebody that was buddy buddy to you on day one I don't necessarily think that they're smart enough to do that on their own they trusted you or read on her and kill her

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

And yes, your interactions with Unknown are extremely singular, which is partly why you're seen as scum (with him)
    I would not bat an eye on lynching him and the reason my interactions were with him a lot is because he went at Naz so I went at him then he went at me so I went back at him it's a cycle and I'm not one to just stop the stupider shit he says the angrier I get

39. ISO #2839

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

Why would Blink-acting-scummy-for-you be scum when Unknown and him found your defense of Naz very very opportunistic, when they both don't fall into that category?
    What does that mean? I don't get it x.x

42. ISO #2842

Tbh you are even more useless a trotsky then MM was when he revealed day 1 last time and got REKT
    Which is why we SHOULD NOT ROLE CLAIM, heh?

43. ISO #2843

On phone Rn so will look later but I believe he said something like “you always target me you’re such a bully” to blink
    Not "you're such a bully", more like you're an asshole. But yes =)

44. ISO #2844

@aamirus you can also feel free to claim a role @TheGodDavid you also
    NO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

Both of Unknown and you are highly scummy. But you both are going at eachother. So only one of you is scum, which confuses me. Unless one of you is the SK and the other is Mafia?

Also I think scum will CC me at some point in the game, expecting it tomorrow (d3), because if they all claim citizen it'd leave me as confirmed.

48. ISO #2848

49. ISO #2849

Im pretty sure fielz said that the heat action that REKT you has been used up
    I am curious about the other heat action with RBs guns. Did it just mean the Castro guns that aren’t in the game? Or is this including the shotgun that Naz had, the rifle that Trotsky had? Those seem likely. But what about a BG/Vet? His guns would work?

In other words, is it meant to stop “guns”, or all killing actions? @Distorted

50. ISO #2850

Well, you’ve demanded a role claim from everyone else. What is your role?
    1: True that, you never claimed anything but asked for everyone else's role... why?
    2: Please don't start the mass rolecall...