S-FM The Cold War III - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol first 50 posts (except blink's post) are shit posts and people who can't read the setup and ask questions where the answer is in the setup.

smh.

first useful post:

anyway, too many questions before people have even posted. no role claiming. at least not right now. maybe my mind will change 24 hrs in but probably not.

like dis

we are not taking suggestions from Magoroth at this time. lol.

uhhh what there's cult in this save?!?

also saying rn: all my votes are w/intent to lynch, so give me teh information i require when i vote u or perish
    Same idea here on roleclaiming.

Disagree. We want to lynch, because no lynch intent on a day = no activity, I know this for sure. No activity = no info and no reads, no info and no reads = no scum lynches, no scum lynches = no win, no win = no nudes. If you want nudes, we must at least start getting reads =) not saying we ABSOLUTELY have to lynch D1, but have the intent to do so.

Poor mag =(

Not exactly... But two town roles change to a not so pro-town role if they get attacked by capitalists.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Disagree. We want to lynch, because no lynch intent on a day = no activity, I know this for sure. No activity = no info and no reads, no info and no reads = no scum lynches, no scum lynches = no win, no win = no nudes. If you want nudes, we must at least start getting reads =) not saying we ABSOLUTELY have to lynch D1, but have the intent to do so.
    can you read what i wrote and then read this response again? lol i literally wrote in pink text that i am voting w/intent to lynch

who's sending me nudes when i win this game for town?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

can you read what i wrote and then read this response again? lol i literally wrote in pink text that i am voting w/intent to lynch

I'm not sending you nudes unless you confirm that you're town sorry

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote me there, I'll send you nood if you contribute in a positive way for town and that end game result in town win

7. ISO #107

You said "like dis" just next to the post with Fielzanks saying not to lynch... I thought it meant you liked the post lol. What did it mean then?

Me and probably Distorted maybe efe too
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I really don't like the fact that you tried to claim the neutral that is not even in this setup..
    The "Fidel Castro is not in the game." thing wasn't there at game start, Distorted added it because I didn't see it... apparently it was on the signups page

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Sleeper agent is lookout+detective in one go. Sounds like a powerful town role which should remain hidden!
    Mhm... Not sure it's a great role though :P if he gets attacked it's RIP town.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

I've played this save before and, i feel I have a keen sense on how to play it, i hardclaim CITIZEN and I will carry this day one and leave no CHOICE for the mafia, only to kill me, for I will out them all, SO that means Lenin on me
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    me too
    GDI STOP THAT!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO OUT EVERY TOWNIE AND EXPOSE THE TPRS

15. ISO #115

You fake claimed 2 roles allready, enough with the constant lies
    Didn't claim any role after Fidel Castro though,....

16. ISO #116

Also if you don't mind I'm going to play with my friend who just got on sc2, that happens like once in a year lol

17. ISO #117

I've played this save before and, i feel I have a keen sense on how to play it, i hardclaim CITIZEN and I will carry this day one and leave no CHOICE for the mafia, only to kill me, for I will out them all, SO that means Lenin on me
    I'm writing my strategy post rn, mind you sharing a few ideas with me, to help me assess the setup properly?

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

sorry im new am I not suppose to say Im citizen
    If you are citizen and say you a citizen, then imagine every other citizen does that : mafia knows who to hit. Or we have every tpr claiming citizen, fearing for their lives and only mafia claiming tpr and we'll lynch citizen claims who will flip tpr

20. ISO #120

I'm writing my strategy post rn, mind you sharing a few ideas with me, to help me assess the setup properly?
    it's day one and i'm not sharing my usefull ideas atm, only things i will say are the more obvious ones that lenin and trotsky should not claim, also TPRS should not claim, only role I'd like to see claimed if it's claimed today is citizen, that will help weed out the fake mafia citizen claimers later on (because we always get them) the SECOND trotsky reveals the Mafia will use their No BLOCK heat action to kill him so IMO trotsky can't reveal

21. ISO #121

If you are citizen and say you a citizen, then imagine every other citizen does that : mafia knows who to hit. Or we have every tpr claiming citizen, fearing for their lives and only mafia claiming tpr and we'll lynch citizen claims who will flip tpr
    ahh I see now, my bad

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

I'm not sending you nudes unless you confirm that you're town sorry
    i'm confirmed town, send nudes.

Quote me there, I'll send you nood if you contribute in a positive way for town and that end game result in town win

yah gurls gettin noods

You said "like dis" just next to the post with Fielzanks saying not to lynch... I thought it meant you liked the post lol. What did it mean then?

Me and probably Distorted maybe efe too
    about the roleclaiming, sry, i was like reading half of the text lol
    no efe nudes plz......i would rather..set myself on fire...
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

29. ISO #129

no bby, take your time + read the posts before typing imo, i know its gonna be a lot to read but just keep up w/the game. its a good thing both distorted AND MM aren't playing. that should be illegal for future games...too many posts...

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Ik you're new <3 I'm Zeratul, choo choo! Forum Mafia is different from mod mafia. And now what worries me is that you claimed CITIZEN instead of SOVIET WORKER.
    -vote TheGodDavid
    <-------- this is a pressure vote, meaning it's to make you defend yourself to gather info. SO DEFEND YOURSELF YOU FUK XD

32. ISO #132

it's day one and i'm not sharing my usefull ideas atm, only things i will say are the more obvious ones that lenin and trotsky should not claim, also TPRS should not claim, only role I'd like to see claimed if it's claimed today is citizen, that will help weed out the fake mafia citizen claimers later on (because we always get them) the SECOND trotsky reveals the Mafia will use their No BLOCK heat action to kill him so IMO trotsky can't reveal
    Could you please just not claim shet? Well apparently you can't. So I claim Citizen, with the very little meaning it has because EVERYONE will do.

33. ISO #133

i'm confirmed town, send nudes.

yah gurls gettin noods

about the roleclaiming, sry, i was like reading half of the text lol
    no efe nudes plz......i would rather..set myself on fire...
    XDDDD okay no efe noodles ;)

34. ISO #134

no bby, take your time + read the posts before typing imo, i know its gonna be a lot to read but just keep up w/the game. its a good thing both distorted AND MM aren't playing. that should be illegal for future games...too many posts...
    SHUSH XD I really enjoyed that nightless game... 3k posts dont matter!

35. ISO #135

Could you please just not claim shet? Well apparently you can't. So I claim Citizen, with the very little meaning it has because EVERYONE will do.
    yeah you're third claim allready, anything you say in my eyes is essentially BS my vote is on you and it will stay there for being a big fat liar

36. ISO #136

I'll hang your head straight for doubting of my communism komrad.
    The Internationale ideal
    Unites the human race!

37. ISO #137

yeah you're third claim allready, anything you say in my eyes is essentially BS my vote is on you and it will stay there for being a big fat liar
    Did you just throw an instant discredit on me?

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Ik you're new <3 I'm Zeratul, choo choo! Forum Mafia is different from mod mafia. And now what worries me is that you claimed CITIZEN instead of SOVIET WORKER.
    -vote TheGodDavid
    <-------- this is a pressure vote, meaning it's to make you defend yourself to gather info. SO DEFEND YOURSELF YOU FUK XD

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

actually yes and that won't be the last time i do it either
    I see that.

Paranthesis out of the game: Are you just going to hate me and play to get me down every game? Because EVERY GAME you say what I say is bs, and it's as if you were playing just to attack me. Not fun. This is not about this game, but about the cumulation of the games where you did that.

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    With the very little meaning it has. OMGUS.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

I see that.

Paranthesis out of the game: Are you just going to hate me and play to get me down every game? Because EVERY GAME you say what I say is bs, and it's as if you were playing just to attack me. Not fun. This is not about this game, but about the cumulation of the games where you did that.
    Are you saying I'm coming at you because i hold a grudge? That's a shitty defense IMO i'm coming at you because you are acting scummy as fuck by claiming 3 different roles so far less then 5 hours into the fucking game. I don't hold grudges, don't try and use that as a lame ass defense everything i type i type for a reason and if you're gonna cry and say i'm being biased on you you're probally a scared little mafia man.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Are you saying I'm coming at you because i hold a grudge? That's a shitty defense IMO i'm coming at you because you are acting scummy as fuck by claiming 3 different roles so far less then 5 hours into the fucking game. I don't hold grudges, don't try and use that as a lame ass defense everything i type i type for a reason and if you're gonna cry and say i'm being biased on you you're probally a scared little mafia man.
    I see you were trained by Mesk... well, she's a BITCH and you are a BITCHHHHH too. I'm amazed at how fast I got voted by both of you lol.

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    KOMRADES. Last game I pointed out flaws in someones logic on day 1 they turned out to be scum. FOLLOW ME ON THIS DAY TO GLORY
    With the low meaning it has. Meaning I do that to avoid giving a smaller lynch pool to the Mafia. And meaning I fucking said that to see the newbie's reaction to see if he would panic. Thx for making me out it.

50. ISO #150

Also I did never claim 3 roles at once. I only claimed Castro, then Soviet Worker (Citizen). What was my other claim O.O