S-FM The Cold War III - Page 196
Register

User Tag List

Page 196 of 198 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 3959

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I was almost certain YZB'S slot was scum, Lenneth and Unknown/MM had some strange scum talking to scumlike interactions, while AMY seemed more like a townie right from the MOD, so i feel really good about the YZB lynch, and Fielzanks if you would like to shoot Lenny that would be stellar.

I mean, my very first interaction In the game as a new player was to heavily call out MM so I can’t really be mafia. Plus on D2 I was saying if MM is scum, so is Mag and Unknown. So basically if I’m mafia I’m a huge gamethrower who gets all my teammates lynched.

I also said I thought Dunna was cit because he claimed his role was useless and was acting salty the way a mod player does when they role cit, so it wouldn’t make sense for me to be SK (unless that wasn’t really SK’s kill)

Well, and Lenneth and yzb seem to have quit already
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    well I'll give you an revelation, SK used their roleblock. I got no feedback last night. I saw last night that yzb visited Dunna. It also makes more sense when I had asked if there could be two of the same roles.

-vote yzb25
    Are you claiming Sleeper Agent? But you were attacked.... So I guess you are mafia.

Also, you should have killed me so everyone could read this in context:
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus

Spoiler : last will :
    Aamirus sat comfortably in her armchair eating the Chik-Fil-A Naz had sent her before her death. For some ungodly reason, there was no Chik-Fil-A Sauce! "This must be the doing of a scum... Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce", she pondered, "Why, though, would a scum want to kill me? Lynching me tomorrow is their only chance of survival!"

*FARTTTTTTTTTTTT* With the disgusting stench of idiocy, Yzb25 and Lenneth burst through the door at the same time. "Oh, hey guys! Why didn't one of you just counterclaim Lenin?" asked Aamirus. "We are trying to lose, you dumb noob!" they shouted in unison. Brandishing pathetically dull knives, they began to march towards their victim with glee.

*CRASH* After smashing a hole in the side of the wall with his pitchfork, Blinkskater, the angry farmer, charged into the room. Drunkenly swinging his pitchfork around, he yelled with almost religious fervor, "You will not kill Aamirus until I've seen her nudes!" Yzb25, cleverest of the scum, soothed Blink's mind by saying, "She cannot stop you from seeing her nude once she's dead!" Lenneth, an innocent child forced into killing by bad men at a young age was horrified by this turn of events, and decided he was no longer in the killing business and walked away. Blink, controlled by beer and his penis, merely replied, "Good thinking Yzb".

Suddenly, the sound of angels singing filled the air. CHUCK RUMOX HAD ARRIVED! He delivered a heavenly roundhouse kick straight to Blink's crotch, incapacitating him instantly. "You are all welcome for my godly play", rumox mumbled as he vanished into the ether.

"I HARDCLAIM CASTRO!" a new voice yelled. The ghost of Marshmallow Marshall had entered the room, with a not-so-well concealed AK47 strapped to his back. "I MEAN CIT!" said the Ghost. "WAIT I MEAN BG!" screamed the ghost in terror. "Well, I may be new, but considering you are already dead and revealed to be mafia, I COUNTERCLAIM YOU AS TOWN POWER", shouted TheGodDavid as he also entered the room.

*YODELLLLEEYYYYEEEEHOOOO* The sound of crazed yodeling filled the air. Similar to the Joker in the Dark Knight movies, Magorath was still making crazed sounds despite dying ages ago. "YOU GUYS, MM IS RIGHT, HE IS CASTRO AND DAVID IS SCUM!" he yelled as he finally perished.

"Shut up Mag!" yelled everyone in unison. "But we still love you", they muttered halfheartedly

"Muhahahaahha I Am The Evil Efekannn02! You Will All Bow Before Me!" shouted a new voice gleefully. David and the ghost of MM both quickly fled the area in terror, leaving just Aamirus and Yzb standing.

*The speakers in Aamirus's apartment suddenly start blaring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1wX...6kIwM&index=9* A grizzly, weathered old man wearing a top hat and gentlemanly clothing enters the room. "Dear Efe, I am sorry, but we already lynched you because you are scum", states the mysterious figure with solemn purpose. "WHAT! YOU CANNOT LYNCH ME! WHATEVER UNKNOWN DID, LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!" shouted Efe's ghost as he slowly faded off into the mist. The gentlemanly figure turned towards Aamirus and Yzb. "Yzb, as you know, you're not mafia, I am. After all, you're the real Trotsky. So give me that knife and let me do my job. We lynch David tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you claiming Sleeper Agent? But you were attacked.... So I guess you are mafia.
    If David really were a sleeper agent converted to mafia, they could roleblock Fielz and kill blink making it 2v2 tomorrow and game over for town. So imo we lynch the scum that David doesn’t want to lynch which is Lenneth, rather than Yzb

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Sleeper agent doesnt get converted unless he dies by the mafia (if he is healed or protected he does not get converted)
    The setup just says they are converted if “attacked”, did distorted clarify this somewhere? I feel like I remember somebody saying one of the roles gets converted anyway and the other doesnt

Night Four

yzb25's role was JFK

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Lean Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

Rumox - Soviet Worker
    naz - KGB Agent
    marshmallow marshall - President Truman
    Dunna - Soviet Worker
    Magoroth - Soviet Worker
    Efekannn02 - President Nixon
    Yzb25 - JFK

3 votes to lynch.

Going to start day at normal time today, no need for a full night cycle.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.