7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: What am I?

Any blunt object that arrives last satisfies the given conditions, because there's always someone dying somewhere

In fact, any object arrives last if you select a specific enough grouping in which that object is "last" in and a specific enough place to "arrive" to. For example, I am the last person to arrive into my house today who's under 25.

HENCE ANY BLUNT OBJECT SATISFIES THE GIVEN CONDITIONS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Most objects have an object that they are blunter than, and hence could reasonably be regarded as blunt, relatively speaking.

HENCE ALL OBJECTS EXCEPT ONE SATISFY THE GIVEN CONDITIONS

So... What is the answer? The real question we should be asking ourselves is what ISN'T the answer?!?!?!

AND THE ANSWER TO THAT IS THE LEAST BLUNT OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. ISO #14

gg yzb wins
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Any blunt object that arrives last satisfies the given conditions, because there's always someone dying somewhere

In fact, any object arrives last if you select a specific enough grouping in which that object is "last" in and a specific enough place to "arrive" to. For example, I am the last person to arrive into my house today who's under 25.

HENCE ANY BLUNT OBJECT SATISFIES THE GIVEN CONDITIONS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Most objects have an object that they are blunter than, and hence could reasonably be regarded as blunt, relatively speaking.

HENCE ALL OBJECTS EXCEPT ONE SATISFY THE GIVEN CONDITIONS

So... What is the answer? The real question we should be asking ourselves is what ISN'T the answer?!?!?!

AND THE ANSWER TO THAT IS THE LEAST BLUNT OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely disagree with you.
    You are saying that, for example, every time someone picks up a hammer - someone dies every one of those times? The riddle clearly suggests that it's always the case when that blunt thing arrives.

Anyway. I'm thinking it has to be something SC2 -Mafia- related, but I don't remember the game that well to be sure.

Edit: Also, @Marshmallow Marshall is clearly evil because he agrees so easily to everything.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I completely disagree with you.
    You are saying that, for example, every time someone picks up a hammer - someone dies every one of those times? The riddle clearly suggests that it's always the case when that blunt thing arrives.

Anyway. I'm thinking it has to be something SC2 -Mafia- related, but I don't remember the game that well to be sure.

Edit: Also, @Marshmallow Marshall is clearly evil because he agrees so easily to everything.
    Well... By the time you pick a hammer, someone dies in the world, yes. The moment of "picking a hammer" lasts around 0.5 - 1 second. Two persons die each second. Soooooo......

More real answer, though: a bullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20