S-FM TBD
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: S-FM TBD

S-FM TBD

THE COLD WAR III

Setup

Fidel Castro was removed from the setup (Neutral role)

Signs:
    1. naztallah
    2. Blinkskater
    3. Magoroth
    4. Marshmallow Marshall
    5. aamirus
    6. Kippppy
    7. TheGodDavid
    8. Fielzanks
    9. Lenneth
    10. unknown1234
    11. powerofdeath
    12. rumox

Reserves:
    1. Dunna
    2. yzb25
    3. Efekannn02

Last edited by Distorted; June 3rd, 2018 at 03:54 PM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

Re: S-FM TBD

NOOOOODS me memememememe
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    (it will not be a cult setup, it will not be nightless setup)
    if u pick a cult setup, UNSIGN me right away
    disco squish out
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

/I'm signing in the rain...
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

/sign

There.
    welcome!!!!
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

FRESH MEAT!!!! welcome guys!

Just because there's a lot of fresh meat on here, know that activity is VERY important. You MUST contribute, whatever your alignment is. Plus, games aren't fun if everyone lurks lol. And the most important rule ever: have fuuuun

INSIDE JOB

Setup

Signs:
    1. naztallah
    2. Blinkskater
    3. Magoroth
    4. Marshmallow Marshall
    5. aamirus
    6. Kippppy
    7. TheGodDavid
    8. Fielzanks
    9. Lenneth

Reserves:
    1. Dunna
    2. Efekannnnnnnnn02

If we get high demand I will either change the setup to The Cold War, or add a few slots. will notify within 24 hours before game start. hoping to start this game on sunday/monday - depends how fast we get signs.

Remove The Goddamn Extra n's !!!
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key