Forum Skin
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Forum Skin

1. ISO #1

Forum Skin

Hi,
    So I just noticed that the "vBulleting Default" Forum Skin has a cute rabbit in the website title on the top left.
    While every other(though, honestly, all of them are the same) Forum Skin has just a hat on top of the letter M in the title name.

I wanted to ask if someone could replace the website title picture in the Forum Skins so every Forum Skin has that good rabbit in the title?

Btw, to whom should I address these kinds of requests anyway?

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: Forum Skin

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Hi,
    So I just noticed that the "vBulleting Default" Forum Skin has a cute rabbit in the website title on the top left.
    While every other(though, honestly, all of them are the same) Forum Skin has just a hat on top of the letter M in the title name.

I wanted to ask if someone could replace the website title picture in the Forum Skins so every Forum Skin has that good rabbit in the title?

Btw, to whom should I address these kinds of requests anyway?
    Probably to mikevipe, Arrow or SJ

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Probably to mikevipe, Arrow or SJ
    Don't ask mikevipe though, I haven't seen him online in ages and I think he is very busy IRL

4. ISO #4

Or oops_ur_dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Also, is the topic's name supposed to be a pun? 'FORum skin'

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also, is the topic's name supposed to be a pun? 'FORum skin'
    Nope.
    But you bring up a question of mine that I have been asking myself for ages:
    How many men are actually circumcised?
    Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries.

7. ISO #7

Nope.
    Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries.
    UHM... Well, not in the best country of the woooorld, France.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Nope.
    All Jews and Arabs are circumcised, and most Americans, I believe, are also circumcised

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

petition to change Fred's profile picture

14. ISO #14

But... WHY?

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

Coz he’s otherwise gonna change ours

16. ISO #16