Forum Skin
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Forum Skin

Forum Skin

Hi,
    So I just noticed that the "vBulleting Default" Forum Skin has a cute rabbit in the website title on the top left.
    While every other(though, honestly, all of them are the same) Forum Skin has just a hat on top of the letter M in the title name.

I wanted to ask if someone could replace the website title picture in the Forum Skins so every Forum Skin has that good rabbit in the title?

Btw, to whom should I address these kinds of requests anyway?
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

Re: Forum Skin

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Hi,
    So I just noticed that the "vBulleting Default" Forum Skin has a cute rabbit in the website title on the top left.
    While every other(though, honestly, all of them are the same) Forum Skin has just a hat on top of the letter M in the title name.

I wanted to ask if someone could replace the website title picture in the Forum Skins so every Forum Skin has that good rabbit in the title?

Btw, to whom should I address these kinds of requests anyway?
    Probably to mikevipe, Arrow or SJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Also, is the topic's name supposed to be a pun? 'FORum skin'
    Nope.
    But you bring up a question of mine that I have been asking myself for ages:
    How many men are actually circumcised?
    Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries.
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

Nope.
    Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries.
    UHM... Well, not in the best country of the woooorld, France.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Spoiler : LOGIC :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ACCEPT THE ONE TRUE FAITH

Nope.
    All Jews and Arabs are circumcised, and most Americans, I believe, are also circumcised