{Permanently Banned} Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348 EskoBarr: 1-S2-1-9967874 NLMBRocBlock: 1-S2-1-7744728
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348 EskoBarr: 1-S2-1-9967874 NLMBRocBlock: 1-S2-1-7744728

Account Name: Eskabor, EskoBarr, NLMBRocBlock

Account ID:
    EskoBarr: 1-S2-1-9967874
    Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348
    NLMBRocBlock: 1-S2-1-7744728

In-Game Name:
    EskoBarr replay 1: Raffaele
    Eskabor replay 2,3: AamirusIsAFaggot
    NLMBRocBlock replay 4: Rinaldo De Luca

Crimes Committed:
    Eskabor: Gamethrowing
    EskoBarr: Smurfing
    NLMBRocBlock: Smurfing

Your Account Name: aamirus
    Summary:

First replay: Eskobarr admits to being Eskabor right near the end. I have also included PMs from him in sc2 chat to further confirm this. There are no actual infractions here other than smurfing to avoid his BL/WL (He recently got downgraded to a WL and I think he might not have realized so he used the smurf account. He could have been using it for awhile while Eskabor was on his BL X2).

That first replay was just to establish the smurf.

Second replay: I then see him in a lobby 2 hours later as Eskabor and pm him asking if he was on earlier, thinking maybe somebody was just impersonating him. He confirms that he played as Eskobarr earlier without me prompting that name. After I tell him that he cannot use a second account to evade his punishments and that the smurf account will have to be banned, he starts to lash out and changes his claim to EskoBarr being his brother DUKE's account. Then he says he will make more smurfs and gamethrow repeatedly once he realizes I am staff.

Third Replay after this exchange he says he will throw because of me so I give him a warning. He chooses to throw anyway, revealing that he is Godfather, so after he is lynched I silence him.

In the next lobby somebody gives me host so I just keep kicking him (still Eskabor) from the lobby until we get a full 15 players without him. He pms me more cuss words.

In the next lobby, (4th Replay) he starts PMing me with a new name, NLMBRocBlock, member of clan "iThrow", telling me that he will keep throwing with different smurfs. After this game starts I kick him at the start of d1 (took me a second to figure out kicking) and explain to rest of players why I kicked him and rest of game played out normally.

Sorry for the long review, and I may have made mistakes with my moderation, but anyway I think all 3 of these accounts need to be shelved.

Initial game with Eskobarr - no infractions and can be skipped in review
    eskabor smurf.SC2Replay

First game with Eskabor - admits to being Eskobarr - can also skip to end of game on this one
    eskaborX2.SC2Replay

Eskabor gamethrows - reveals himself as Godfather d1
    Eskabor throw.SC2Replay

His 3rd account joins and gets kicked after saying it will throw
    kicked eskabor smurf.SC2Replay

Eskabor3.PNGEskabor7.PNGEskabor4.PNGeskabor1.PNGEskabor8.PNGEskabor5.PNGEskabor2.PNGEskabor6.PNG

Also I will point out that the third account he used needed to enter a battlenet name in-game, and Eskabor has previously been caught smurfing to avoid banlist
    Last edited by DJarJar; May 29th, 2018 at 04:09 AM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2

Re: Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348 EskoBarr: 1-S2-1-9967874 NLMBRocBlock: 1-S2-1-7744728

This will be one combined report for all replays...

ID Verification:
    EskoBarr: 1-S2-1-9967874 - Correct
    Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348 - Correct
    NLMBRocBlock: 1-S2-1-7744728 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    EskoBarr: 2 (replay 1)
    Eskabor: 6 (replay 2), 7 (replay 3)
    NLMBRocBlock: 2 (replay 4)

Summary
    Replay 1:
    At the opening of Day 5, player #6 says "i bet 15 is eskabor with that throwing and fake role claims"
    Player #2 (EskoBarr) responds with "im eskabor"

Replay 2:
    Somehow only 8 players make it to setup. The remaining players leave.
    Before Eskabor leaves, he says
    "it wasnt me then"
    "aamirus"
    "eskobarr not me"
    "so no report"
    "thanks"

Replay 3:
    Eskabor chooses the name "AamirusIsAFaggot" and roles Godfather in slot #15.
    Day 1, #15 says:
    "Time to throw"
    "IM GODFATHER" (true)
    "DINO"
    "IS MY JANITOR" (not true)
    Night 1, #15 kills #3, and spams at his Janitor #13 to "CLEAN HIM NIGGER SLAVE". #13 is unresponsive and takes no action.
    Day 2, #15 continuously spams that he is GF, that "DINO" (player #6) is his janitor, and that he knows he is game throwing. #6 quits the game. #15 is voted to trial and lynched.
    #6 turns out to be a Bodyguard.
    The game ends on Day 4 with a Triad/Judge victory.

Replay 4:
    NLMBRocBlock says in the setup lobby that he will game throw.
    NLMBRocBlock enters "fuku" in the battle.net name screen.
    NLMBRocBlock is given the name "Rinaldo De Luca" and roles "Veteran" in slot #3.

Aamirus kicks NLMBRocBlock from the game on Day 1 and shouts to the town why.

Player Offenses
    EskoBarr: Smurfing
    Eskabor: Intentional Game Throwing, Smurfing
    NLMBRocBlock: Smurfing

Recommended Action
    EskoBarr: Permanent Ban
    Eskabor: Permanent Ban
    NLMBRocBlock: Permanent Ban

Additional Notes
    This player clearly has no respect for the game and only want to ruin the experience of other players. Recommend a permanent ban on all accounts.
    You can clearly see through the posted chat images that this player only has the intention of continuously messing with the game and breaking the rules.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

3. ISO #3

Re: Eskabor: 1-S2-1-2111348 EskoBarr: 1-S2-1-9967874 NLMBRocBlock: 1-S2-1-7744728

Here if you are on the fence still, this is another intentional gamethrow. As doc he claims sheriff and tries to get first the confirmed vet, and then the revealed mayor lynched. Then he visits the confirmed vet and dies.

Just delete this post if you don't want it
    @Nighthawk

-Mafia- (1872).SC2Replay
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #4