Communism & Facism - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Communism & Facism

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least the 90's economics can explain the view of the Soviet Union. How the hell can you explain the favourable view of Stalin?!
    I have absolutely no idea. I think, and I may be committing social suicide by saying this, that they might envy the amount of power Stalin held and displayed

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I have absolutely no idea. I think, and I may be committing social suicide by saying this, that they might envy the amount of power Stalin held and displayed
    tbf, this reminds me of:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/07/26...ud-its-empire/

But still though, noone is alive to see the British Empire in 1900, so it's nearly at the same status as the Roman Empire to Italians. Stalin is soooo recent O.O

I guess Russian education probably deemphasizes the bad shit Stalin did and our education probably emphasizes it, in the same way I heard very little about the bad shit the British Empire did from the curriculum and only heard it from the teacher herself.

p;edit I take back what I said about Roman Empire vs British Empire given many countries are still reaping the consequences of British Colonialism but the decisions of the Romans are pretty invisible at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I don't understand why you guys even waste time responding to Arsonist.

The guy is an idiot

@Stealthbomber16 @Marshmallow Marshall

@Arsonist , stop wasting generous people's time.
    I stopped, because he won't change his mind, nor listen to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I stopped, because he won't change his mind, nor listen to us.
    Good. I've read some of what you've said - scattered across various posts. You seem to be pretty smart.

He is either brainwashed or a troll
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    About 50-70% of the Russian population believe that they had a better life under the Soviet Union. And that communism was a good thing.

http://nationalinterest.org/commenta...communism-9294
    Thats because Putin is not a good president.
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Thats because Putin is not a good president.
    For Russia? Oh yes he is. Just not for the rest of the world :P
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For Russia? Oh yes he is. Just not for the rest of the world :P
    I saw an article at one point that was along the lines of "Moscow Residents can only get snow removed if they write the opposition leader's name on it"
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

I saw an article at one point that was along the lines of "Moscow Residents can only get snow removed if they write the opposition leader's name on it"
    You are aware of just how much shit he has done for Russia, right? He basically manipulates the world, because most people won't call him on it.

Case in point, our President sucks his cock on Tuesdays.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

That's... a detail. I've talked to Russians that are now back to their country, and they love Putin. He gave them their nation back. He's really good, REALLY. One of the last statesmen doing "real politics". Fury is right on that... Since Trump sucks (if you're a trumpist sorry but you will at least agree he's not a diplomacy master), Putin used that to gain an advantage on USA... and he did it pretty well IMO.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER