Communism & Facism - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Communism & Facism

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For Russia? Oh yes he is. Just not for the rest of the world :P
    I saw an article at one point that was along the lines of "Moscow Residents can only get snow removed if they write the opposition leader's name on it"
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I saw an article at one point that was along the lines of "Moscow Residents can only get snow removed if they write the opposition leader's name on it"
    You are aware of just how much shit he has done for Russia, right? He basically manipulates the world, because most people won't call him on it.

Case in point, our President sucks his cock on Tuesdays.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    That's... a detail. I've talked to Russians that are now back to their country, and they love Putin. He gave them their nation back. He's really good, REALLY. One of the last statesmen doing "real politics". Fury is right on that... Since Trump sucks (if you're a trumpist sorry but you will at least agree he's not a diplomacy master), Putin used that to gain an advantage on USA... and he did it pretty well IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

Yeah, Putin's a shit president, agreed. But he can't be anywhere near as bad as any of the Soviet leaders.
    Last edited by ; June 5th, 2018 at 01:28 AM.