User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'd like to note that Lenneth was online for a while and didn't post. Future referencing
    which is why i prefer to lynch lenneth. He has more experience than dutes in fm, i want to see what a d2 dutes is like lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #355

Actually lol i just saw Lenneth's long reply after that. @Dutes post today or u die
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Actually lol i just saw Lenneth's long reply after that. @Dutes post today or u die
    Why are you ignoring the fact that Blinkskater has the lowest vote count out of anyone, pops in and contributes literally nothing (aside from a failed attempt to vote) and then leaves?

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Why are you ignoring the fact that Blinkskater has the lowest vote count out of anyone, pops in and contributes literally nothing (aside from a failed attempt to vote) and then leaves?
    It's what he does he will let off a flurry of posts then goes and do whatever he does irl. You are right tho I would like to see Blink post more but I think it will be much of the same of what he already has said

8. ISO #358

Nevermind, he managed to push himself up above Dutes by a whole 1 post.

Marshmallow Marshall - Posts 76
    Ratatoskr - Posts 57
    rumox - Posts 51
    Distorted - Posts 48
    Efekannn02 - Posts 36
    naz - Posts 25
    Voss - Posts 21
    Lenneth - Posts 17
    blinkskater - Posts 13
    Dutes - Posts 12

9. ISO #359

It's what he does he will let off a flurry of posts then goes and do whatever he does irl. You are right tho I would like to see Blink post more but I think it will be much of the same of what he already has said
    Am I imagining him being much more active in games prior?

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

I agree, and would like to see some explanation for it. Right now I have 2 potential scum teams in mind.

Distorted & Dutes
    Blinkskater & Naz
    I feel like this is too obvious for it to be true but I did think about it. We already semi established a lynch on 2/3 of the lurkers (Dutes and Lenneth) and his drunken wall post came in at a too perfect time, defending them both. It almost seemed like a panicked defense of these guys. He presses for an Efe lynch instead of dutes/lenneth which can either be described as a personal grudge against Efe (i don't blame him) or possibly him trying to save his goon bud out of Dutes and Lenneth. Like yeah Efe is hurting the game but so were the other guys at the time. There is no reason to give Efe special treatment in that situation. If he thinks that I am protecting Efe well technically so is everyone else because majority of people passed over him for the other 2.

Distorted & Dutes/Lenneth duo.. I can see a link but it's just too obvious.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

I feel like this is too obvious for it to be true but I did think about it. We already semi established a lynch on 2/3 of the lurkers (Dutes and Lenneth) and his drunken wall post came in at a too perfect time, defending them both. It almost seemed like a panicked defense of these guys. He presses for an Efe lynch instead of dutes/lenneth which can either be described as a personal grudge against Efe (i don't blame him) or possibly him trying to save his goon bud out of Dutes and Lenneth. Like yeah Efe is hurting the game but so were the other guys at the time. There is no reason to give Efe special treatment in that situation. If he thinks that I am protecting Efe well technically so is everyone else because majority of people passed over him for the other 2.

Distorted & Dutes/Lenneth duo.. I can see a link but it's just too obvious.
    Well he is/were drunk and what he said doesn't totaly make sense (distorted xD).
    By the way, I would like to say the actual sheriff will probably look like a scum since he will back up the person he checked N0.
    So be carefull about that. I think goons won't be that obvious.
    If distorted is a sheriff, I wouldn't be surprised if he actualy checked me first.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

because i said i have a hunch about blink being town

now he and dutes are literally both #1 according to the website and will be lynched by coin toss.

24. ISO #374

@blinkskater you have no vote which is causing u to get fucked rn

25. ISO #375

Also I do not think lynching blink for his "sheriff hunting" is right for day 1. I refuse to believe Blink is that stupid as goon
    I know you said it's his meta, but the way he pops in, makes next to no contribution, and dips rubs me the wrong way and is just as if not more detrimental than Efekannn's schtick.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

I know you said it's his meta, but the way he pops in, makes next to no contribution, and dips rubs me the wrong way and is just as if not more detrimental than Efekannn's schtick.
    that's just blink's life dude - he wakes up at 3 am his time and works all day and then goes home to his family

but he did say he's off from work today so thou shalt not slide @blinkskater

28. ISO #378

I'd like to note that Lenneth was online for a while and didn't post. Future referencing
    he does this every game which is frustratingooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Pressuring me when I am sleeping won't change anything
    ummm, but u woke up to find urself in the top lynch list because others had chimed in? so it did change, hunnnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    exacrtly, ewhich is why im trying to get rid of ppl not posting because it becomes "gambles". @Efekannn02 if ur not posting more by EOD im going to start blacklisting u dude. ur trolling at least gives reads, but last few games ur not even posting. post, or welcome to your end of FM games.

wait, we are going to mislynch a town anyways, and u vote dutes? lol .....too me thats susp since dutes' posts have been contributing, efe has not. You stood up for Dutes earlier for being asleep, not he is your top scum read? WTF NAZ???

lurkers need to continuesly be lynched. it will stop them from signing and get people to start blacklisting them. DEATH TO LURKERS! and honestly its so frustrating trying to figure this out when 1-3 people have 4-5 posts. like wtf are we supposed ot do with that when theres no instant trial. @Efekannn02 , read, PROVE u have read by responding to shit or stop signing up.
    ok, same here. i had the least posters in my top votes, aside from blink, whose meta i know. does it suck that blink has a meta and others don't? NO because u turds need to play more. u guys all thought he was scum last game when he was the sheriff or whatever, and MM was actually the scum pretending to be town. i'm having major deja vu w/this game, honestly.

..........see above...and ur own damn reasons lol. just because i stood up for him doesn't mean shit. he can be town or scum. no one is confirmed until dead.

again, i agree. it's just more reasoning to my vote line up

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

I find the top town read on Distorted by Dutes really odd, it feels unwarranted idk
    i would find this fishy too if dutes didn't luiuUuuUv distorted. dutes is basically dist's 2nd smurf

Stop shitposting please.
    Guys I've literally been sitting in a queue trying to play a match of Rainbow 6 Siege for AN HOUR. A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am a developper working with...a computer, so I am always connected !
    And when I am not, I am sleeping or just out.

Sorry to bother you with my work ;P
    its ok just send nudes

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Lenneth is too safe for my comfort in current consensus. Trying this to see where it places him

Spoiler : cvote :
    Lenneth,Distorted,Efekannn02,Dutes,Ratatoskr,naz,B linkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,
    i scummy friend, so we are going to lynch each other as I said before?

Let's go for it !

rumox,Blinkskater,Dutes,Efekannn02,Ratatoskr,naz,D istorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Lenneth,

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Lenneth is too safe for my comfort in current consensus. Trying this to see where it places him

Lenneth,Distorted,Efekannn02,Dutes,Ratatoskr,naz,B linkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,
    By the way, why am I too safe for your comfort?
    The only one who really matter right now is the first one. So that mean out of all people I am our top scum read? Please tell us more about that.

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Be weary of the scum claiming sheriff to say they baited, i didnt believe MMs original claim nor i do believe distorteds claim
    that doesn't mean they are goons, MM could have done that to see my reaction, or to protect the real sheriff. And distorted probably have done that to see how MM wouldd have react.
    If they are towns, both what they did can be explain easily.
    I still believe the real sheriff didn't claim anything.
    By the way, Efe claimed sheriff too.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

I had 3 reasons typed up and ready to post but it made me realise I should just do this

Distorted,Dutes,Lenneth,Efekannn02,Ratatoskr,naz,M arshmallowMarshall,rumox,Blinkskater,

I do not like that Distorted tried pulling the votes of 2/3 of the lurkers and pin it onto just Efekann. Both Dutes and Lenneth were in the same boat at the time yet he really wanted Efekannn? Since it's day 1 and we can't form much of an informed opinion on who to lynch I think I feel comfortable with Distorted being my lynch priority. His push made no sense and the only reason I can think of is that he had a vested interest in keeping Dutes or Lenneth alive.

47. ISO #397

I had 3 reasons typed up and ready to post but it made me realise I should just do this

Distorted,Dutes,Lenneth,Efekannn02,Ratatoskr,naz,M arshmallowMarshall,rumox,Blinkskater,

I do not like that Distorted tried pulling the votes of 2/3 of the lurkers and pin it onto just Efekann. Both Dutes and Lenneth were in the same boat at the time yet he really wanted Efekannn? Since it's day 1 and we can't form much of an informed opinion on who to lynch I think I feel comfortable with Distorted being my lynch priority. His push made no sense and the only reason I can think of is that he had a vested interest in keeping Dutes or Lenneth alive.
    he just wants to stay alive he did that to get me lynched regardless of role

im doing the same on him too right now (even though this bluff im telling right now is easily backed up with psychological discrepencies and logic aswell as meta but dont tell anyone)
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400