S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME] - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Blinkskater Because he is fishing for a sheriff claim.
    Rumox Because he pushes for Rata and MM, but i read Rata as town. Also i am not sure because the last time we lynched him d1 he was town. He just seems a bit scummy.

Lenneth Earlier i stated that Lenneth had alot of townpoints because he trolled a bit and i thought he would not do that as scum. Later Lenneth said he always played very trolish. But last game he was so protown people thought he was scum. He is not that protown this game.
    Efekann Null read on Efe.

MM Claimed sheriff D1. Seems a move to balzy even for MM as scum, although now that i am writing this, that might be exactly how MM would play.
    Naz Defended me saying i was asleep in the EU and pointed out no one was defending me.
    Rata Contributing alot and seems all around protown to me.
    Distorted Had my doubts about Distroted untill i red his last post.
    I never fucking pushed MM I have him as my top town read. Where the fuck are you all getting this I pushed MM from? I have said numerous times I disliked his play that doesn't mean I fucking scum read him.

3. ISO #303

Rumox Because he pushes for Rata and MM, but i read Rata as town. Also i am not sure because the last time we lynched him d1 he was town. He just seems a bit scummy.

Lenneth Earlier i stated that Lenneth had alot of townpoints because he trolled a bit and i thought he would not do that as scum. Later Lenneth said he always played very trolish. But last game he was so protown people thought he was scum. He is not that protown this game.

MM Claimed sheriff D1. Seems a move to balzy even for MM as scum, although now that i am writing this, that might be exactly how MM would play.
    Naz Defended me saying i was asleep in the EU and pointed out no one was defending me.
    No, I almost never troll in mafia game or mod. I never said i always troll.

4. ISO #304

pushing townies is a towny thing m8 no scum would argue with a towny like that without being brave/blind like that

also fishing for sheriff claim aint that scummy its just dumb

i claim sheriff and when i checked ratato he turned out to be town (potential buddying here because he is argueing with distorted too wtf?)
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Blink made ONE post about it and you are kicking up a massive storm like he is concocting this anti-sheriff scheme. If anything it seems like you took the bait

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hmm so wr have 2 sheriff claims imo this isn't the type of save as town two fake claim a sheriff either distorted is Mafia or M capital M is Mafia sorry guys but it's just that simple

So you each have one chance to convince me which one of you are town and i will only believe one of you

And i am going to play this whole game assuming that no town is dumb enough to fake a sheriff
    k, lets ignore this.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Not Done With You Guys Come Here And Fight Me In A Argument You Cowards!
    im not really inactive im just trying out a anti distorted tactic here

look at him targetting me when im a easy target lol
    not inactive...ur 5th psot was "5th post to stay alive" any further post you have done so far is due to me pressuring u; so ur anti distorted tactic is working great since I have more than doubled ur post count

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

pushing townies is a towny thing m8 no scum would argue with a towny like that without being brave/blind like that

also fishing for sheriff claim aint that scummy its just dumb

i claim sheriff and when i checked ratato he turned out to be town (potential buddying here because he is argueing with distorted too wtf?)
    Made me thing that the actual sheriff (probably not you and he probably never claimed sheriff) will actualy back up his n0 town read. So the lurking sheriff can also look like he is a scum backing someone.

for exemple if i were sheriff :
    -I checked someone last night who turned out to be town (for exemple, Distorted)
    -I will not push Distorted and probably help him since I know he is town.
    -I will also not claim sheriff since I don't want to be killed and I have no valuable informations yet. Plus people won't believe me.
    -Other people will think I am scum backing up Distorted

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    not inactive...ur 5th psot was "5th post to stay alive" any further post you have done so far is due to me pressuring u; so ur anti distorted tactic is working great since I have more than doubled ur post count
    my contribution is still 0 m8 your doing the same tactic as last game its obvious for me lol

stop argueing with me when you are drunk you know i will end up with a hard fact to rage at you later on
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I'm still here Efekannn, did you watch the video because I really feel like it accurately portrays Distorted right now.
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    even though its for ratato i felt offended too screw you distorted please play when you aint drunk i want a challenge and not a gamethrower here
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    buddying who exactly? the exact same guy who is saying that he should be higher (scum) in my list?
    its buddying to make buddying of others obvious it shows that theyre on a different team (the buddyier and the buddying one)

its either the buddyier and the buddyied are mafia or the buddyied is comfirmed town or the buddyier is a troll

i did the maths this must be true
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #328

Hey scum friend, let's lynch each other ! sound like a great plan !
    dont lynch each other because distorted and i made you 2 look like a gay couple why not go against the starter of this senseless whole discussion and lynch this high scum read
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

i am the most dangerous person against distorted considering i am the only one not sheeping but yelling at him as scum

its obvious for distorted to use bad excuses to policy lynch his greatest bane in fm

distorted managed to get me to talk at the price of him getting exposed as scum
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

its buddying to make buddying of others obvious it shows that theyre on a different team (the buddyier and the buddying one)

its either the buddyier and the buddyied are mafia or the buddyied is comfirmed town or the buddyier is a troll

dont lynch each other because distorted and i made you 2 look like a gay couple why not go against the starter of this senseless whole discussion and lynch this high scum read
    Make sense, I didn't understand what Distorted was saying in this way.

33. ISO #333

Make sense, I didn't understand what Distorted was saying in this way.
    let me use science then

A gets flirted by B C asks him to stop Flirting

A and B are either a couple or A is a innocent young girl (there are other possibilities but the rude way distorted used makes it unlikely/impossible to happen)
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #334

please show your work or you receive 0 credit for this assignment.

35. ISO #335

so u said gay people are always town, and they are a gay couple. so we made them town? ..aight aight im follwing - PROCEED!!!

36. ISO #336

let me use science then

A gets flirted by B C asks him to stop Flirting

A and B are either a couple or A is a innocent young girl (there are other possibilities but the rude way distorted used makes it unlikely/impossible to happen)
    omg...efe just describe the birds and the bees to me in efe talk!! @naz , she will appreciate this

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348