S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME] - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Welp I think I'll go off to play HotS and go to bed after. Gnight guys
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

i hope you see that im gonna die for the same reason as last time

for intentional inactivity way to go guys distorted is one of the main contributers too on that one

you guys know how i play and i can assure you you wont find anything positive nor negetive relations with anyone that can be connected as scum so dont even try thats just a scum wanting to lynch me
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i like lenneth.

[SPOILER=lenneth]I can see Lenneth pulling that, because he's Lenneth...but in the mod he rarely RARELY does anything like that. But he is usually quiet and in the background as town till near the end. cant remember if he is a more active scum or not [/SPOLER]
    I almost never troll , even when I am jester ! mwahahaha it's D1, and it was my first few posts ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also what do you guys think about Lenneth? I think he wouldn't troll that much as scum, on D1. Thoughts? @Distorted @Ratatoskr @naz @blinkskater especially you four, I want your thoughts on him.

@Efekannn02 YOU DUMB SHET, GET YOUR ASS ON HERE! If you want to play HotS more, just don't sign up...
    Dude, you said you are sheriff and your N0 was on my ass. So what's up?

Oh well... Summary: You guys have discussed my claim way too much, gdi. I am Citizen. I feel like I gotta say it now to avoid embarrassing stuff later on... Anyway. I picked Lenneth as my "confirmed town" because he was the one I knew the reaction better as Town: I knew he would either go troll or just be jokey about it as town, or panic a bit/ignore it as scum. I have him as a strong townread for his reaction. HOWEVER, HE IS NOT CONFIRMED. Keep that in mind. @Whoever is the real sheriff, since LWs are disabled, please breadcrumb so we know who's confirmed.

@Efekannn02 : you're useless as fuck, and I want your head atm. Convince us not to go rip it off the rest of your body.

@naz : Feels exactly like her town meta. Rather high townread.

@Distorted : You're always confusing me since the armadyus game... You even confused your scum lord lol. I read you as town, but that means you're confirmed scum AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA also no comments on your claim, keeping the wifom.

@Dutes : You are feeling very off this game, I don't know why exactly... I have a very strong gut feeling that you're scum. Please get on and post more.

@Ratatoskr : I read you as town because your thoughts make sense from a Town PoV. Idem for @rumox . I think it's a TvT stuff. There's no zerg in you two ;)

@Marshmallow Marshall : Wow much townie wp wp wp gj MVP great generalissimo of the greatest great nice citizens of the Town.
    Thanks, now I know how to react when I will be scum .
    I agree with Efe, I don't talk much, because usualy, I just talk when I have something interesting to say, but that don't mean I will stop talking after the 5th messages. his behaviors is not really helping us.

That's true, @Lenneth . Pls post more.

HOWEVER, it doesn't mean Lenneth is less townish for that reason...
    qsdsqcqsdqsqf ffs.
    Can I sleep please? You posted it at 8 pm and half, It was like 4 am and half in France !!!!!
    I am not mad but I got a message from Voss because I am inactive ~~~~~~
    When I went to bed, there was only 5 pages in the thread. I don't post just to increase my number of post, I talk when I have something usefull (or to troll in this case) to say.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i'm going to bed - i'll be reading at work and def. posting around lunch time, so gimme lots to work with because i won't be around for EoD/i'll be in a car and playing fm on my phone sux.
    i think some of us should change our vote to push lenneth to top of scum list so he has real, actual, pressure.

i just wanna say i love how voss is posting a lot

s.givecookie voss
    Pressuring me when I am sleeping won't change anything

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'd like to note that Lenneth was online for a while and didn't post. Future referencing
    Lurking Lenneth was reading a message from Voss before going to work...then went to work.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Drunk Distorted Reads

Well, I'M NOT. Why is Rata getting attacked so much? I think he's getting scapegoated somewhere.
    no this is what he always does, comes in throwing a fit bet just pushes me all game. unfortunately thats his town meta which is why i have him number 4.

in my votes blink i need more from because his read is complete scum - dutes/naz i want to hear more from and rata im just sick of voting me all game every game. i swear motherfucker is signign up to just fuckign lynch me in every game. if thats gonna be the case lynch me D1 plz. @Ratatoskr if your going to sgin, PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. that entales, reading, contrbuting in a relevant fasion, and voting REAL scumreads. this is the 4th game in a row u literally i played with u where u just pushed me all fucking game.

s.throwsalmon @Efekannn02

The Dark Lord throws a salmon to Efekannn02.
    Attachment 24659
    can we have unknown replace efe? if not im lynching efe. im done with ppl afking and carrying their way through games. just a pain in the ass at this point

@Efekannn02 if it's too hard for you to read people, dont sign I know ur better than this, so don't half ass it.

Oh well... Summary: You guys have discussed my claim way too much, gdi. I am Citizen. I feel like I gotta say it now to avoid embarrassing stuff later on... Anyway. I picked Lenneth as my "confirmed town" because he was the one I knew the reaction better as Town: I knew he would either go troll or just be jokey about it as town, or panic a bit/ignore it as scum. I have him as a strong townread for his reaction. HOWEVER, HE IS NOT CONFIRMED. Keep that in mind. @Whoever is the real sheriff, since LWs are disabled, please breadcrumb so we know who's confirmed.

@Efekannn02 : you're useless as fuck, and I want your head atm. Convince us not to go rip it off the rest of your body.

@naz : Feels exactly like her town meta. Rather high townread.

@Distorted : You're always confusing me since the armadyus game... You even confused your scum lord lol. I read you as town, but that means you're confirmed scum AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA also no comments on your claim, keeping the wifom.

@Dutes : You are feeling very off this game, I don't know why exactly... I have a very strong gut feeling that you're scum. Please get on and post more.

@Ratatoskr : I read you as town because your thoughts make sense from a Town PoV. Idem for @rumox . I think it's a TvT stuff. There's no zerg in you two ;)

@Marshmallow Marshall : Wow much townie wp wp wp gj MVP great generalissimo of the greatest great nice citizens of the Town.
    dude i wish u woudlent have outted that =\ ur now a null hit for mafia. BUT i think theres a good chance ur actually sheriff....ur meta stands at this being a legit claim.

but 1 thing i have to mention, u just claimed cit (under pressure) when ur not even near the top of anyones voting list....stick to ur game

I am more than happy to have Dutes as my lynch priority. It's the one thing I can agree on with most of yall
    i just want dutes to contribute more. but you want an AFK lynch and push dutes? what about efekannn? why not push him at all? ..............to me thats raelly odd ur looking at AFKs and the least posting person u havnt even mentioned

Spoiler : cvote :
    Dutes,Efekannn02,Blinkskater,Distorted,Ratatoskr,n az,rumox,Lenneth,MarshmallowMarshall,

There. Don't feel bad, Distorted, I don't think you're scum :P
    no, my dumb drunk ass claiemd it and im going to stand by it.

LOL, good square boi

umm anyway i guess i'll explain my reads
    rata for getting on muh nerves and saying bs about me
    efe because he isn't going to contribute (ez lynch for scum, yes, but its also d1, like wtf are we gaining here)

dutes because idk where to put him rn
    same with lenneth

rumox because this is your scum meta but you're also just liek this now so i dunno, at least u will post and contribute unlike the ppl in my scums
    distorted is always my lowest town read
    blink because i gotta hunch
    mm for wifoaming
    and me because im the best
    im 100% fine with either of ur lynches lol. rata is fucking pissing me off with voting me every game and efe is probalby not even keeping up on this game. lynch efe, mafia wont hit him if he's town and consider this a -1 loss. but efe usually vanishes when hes mafia. during the "original" mafia game when he was a "thrower" he barley talked but stayed alive. BUT i wish prttscout would come back to kicking it. dude had a great music taste

idk it;s a slow game and i'm not sure what to make of anything. i asked abt strategy first post.
    i just explained my reads, ask me questions ifanything. i answered ur other one about lenneth.

but like rly what can we do with only 1 tpr to find the scum, we just have to get people to post more and figure out alignments.
    as of right now dutes will be getting lynched according to the website. i think its gonna be hard for people to realize who's about to be voted since its on a whole nother page but i have a feeling d2 will be much different.

we are probably going lynch a town today, and its a mandatory lynch so........yuh.

poor dutes lol he always gets lynched early
    exacrtly, ewhich is why im trying to get rid of ppl not posting because it becomes "gambles". @Efekannn02 if ur not posting more by EOD im going to start blacklisting u dude. ur trolling at least gives reads, but last few games ur not even posting. post, or welcome to your end of FM games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Also apparently I'm not contributing, according to Naz. lol.
    yes voting me all game is contributing. :clap:

Dutes,Ratatoskr,Efekannn02,Lenneth,Distorted,naz,B linkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,
    you havnt addressed dutes all game yet he is your top scum read? explain dude!!!

Lenneth being higher Town read than Blink doesn't make sense to me atm in the current consensus. I guess middle of the pack doesn't reaaaaally matter tho.

Distorted, Rata and MM rating Lenneth higher than Blink. Just noting this for possible future reference.
    nothign for this possbile reference? blink is now claling out a lynch on the 2 sheriff claims. so either sheriff outs himself or we have a line of town lynches. thats my theory behind blinks push. NOW, since that is said - you want blink to be a lower lynch choice. why? u give no reasonings here just complaining about the lynch order..... give reaosnings behind it please or u will be my lynch call over efe's policy lynch. (which is what it is with efe right now, so gladly i will siwtch off it.)

This is town-naz-ish... But rata is still being scapegoated. ALSO IT'S WIFOM. WINE IN FRONT OF ME. I think I'm gonna make a thread about it... you'll see =)
    nah dude im getting sick of rata just voting me every game. its actual BS at this point.

Alright but with MM's rescinded Sheriff claim, that makes Lenneth a null read since he wasn't really MM's night 0 check. Lenneth goes into the same boat as Efe and Dutes as being inactive scrub lords who should be facing the chopping block. Defs should not be anywhere near the top 3 town reads in players cvotes.
    @Marshmallow Marshall wish u did not out urself as a citizen. that literally fucked the whole purpose behind ur claim......if ur going to claim sheriff stick with it. as of now ur now a null kill for mafia.

@Marshmallow Marshall this post will not be forgotten. What do you mean "lenneth isnt less townish". that is fishy af lol EXPLAIN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    cool catch! I could switch the online generator to use new line characters, but i think that's harder to manually c/p
    i have no idea what ur talking about. i saw no ping vosssss! respond to pings!

Blink's posts are scummy I agree but Blink isn't stupid enough be that obvious. It does remind me of the smiths game where I was pushing a lynch on both weaponsmiths (Distorted and SCV) because "there can only be one". But that is a completely different setup and situation.

There is no way we are going to lynch one of the sheriff claims day 1 so his play is a moot point. I have a sneaking suspicion what he is doing and atm it's pro town.
    obvious? the top person (MM) in ur scum read is behing obvious, blink is outting it lol blink is not being obvious he is sheriff hunting. But the end of ur post explains his "scumminess" being different than the smiths game; but u do not explain how........how is it scummy and how is it different? and why is it ok? lol ur missing so many main points to ur post here.
    well, like i said, we're gonna mislynch a town anyway. i will change my vote before EoD for sure anyway.

actually let me change it now to put REAL pressure on lenneth.

Lenneth,Efekannn02,Dutes,Ratatoskr,rumox,Distorted ,Blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,

also u don't need to make a thread explaining wifi to me, i have seen it explained like 100 times and i get it , i just liek spelling it wrong every time lmao

here lazy monkey:
    wait, we are going to mislynch a town anyways, and u vote dutes? lol .....too me thats susp since dutes' posts have been contributing, efe has not. You stood up for Dutes earlier for being asleep, not he is your top scum read? WTF NAZ???

i'm going to bed - i'll be reading at work and def. posting around lunch time, so gimme lots to work with because i won't be around for EoD/i'll be in a car and playing fm on my phone sux.
    i think some of us should change our vote to push lenneth to top of scum list so he has real, actual, pressure.

i just wanna say i love how voss is posting a lot

s.givecookie voss
    why lenneth? lol that is so random. I do not support a lynth on some1 contributing D1 when there are multiple NOT congtributing

dutes is still at top of the list to be lynched, no one has tried to change that so far (except for me right now) so i think its safe to say he is town (if u believe me to be town lol)
    !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lol ok then gnight! And I don't want to push Lenneth today. Tomorrow, maybe.

I do too s.givecookie voss
    meta wise in the mod i do not see lenneth doing the "im scum" this earlyt in D1.

If it doesn't change in a couple of hours I will modify my list to hopefully push him down. I am a-okay with lynching lurkers (Dutes, Lenneth, Efekannn). There is 3 of them and I feel confident at least 1 goon is in there. If all 3 of them are town I quit FM.
    lenneth is now a lurker to u to? wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post

I'd like everyone to notice that 3 of the top 4 people don't have votes out yet. Which definitely skews things.
    no1 undestand what ur saying. wait until summoned. are u hinting we need to vote certain people??? starting to effect game! here mang!

It also reflects our disdain of lurking baboons
    lurkers need to continuesly be lynched. it will stop them from signing and get people to start blacklisting them. DEATH TO LURKERS! and honestly its so frustrating trying to figure this out when 1-3 people have 4-5 posts. like wtf are we supposed ot do with that when theres no instant trial. @Efekannn02 , read, PROVE u have read by responding to shit or stop signing up.

I'm good with Efe or Dutes lynch. Dutes preferrably. Sorry man =(
    dutes was actually talking though. efe gave "5th post to stay in game"

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i hope you see that im gonna die for the same reason as last time

for intentional inactivity way to go guys distorted is one of the main contributers too on that one

you guys know how i play and i can assure you you wont find anything positive nor negetive relations with anyone that can be connected as scum so dont even try thats just a scum wanting to lynch me
    no dude, thats about to get u BLACKLSITED from games. that is what people are sick of. not hard ot afk, nto read then bitch at everyone else for being bad. contribute or stop signing.

??? wtf. Blink is scummy as fuck, and Lenneth is townish. It's an accepted thing by most of us.
    curiosity, why is lenneth townish? you said you were sheriff and he ran with the free town claim then trolled about being scum? curious why u have a strong town read

3 posts later you are now doubting him...........wtf lol i actually see that towny because its confusion but that is also opportunitstic.............

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

no this is what he always does, comes in throwing a fit bet just pushes me all game. unfortunately thats his town meta which is why i have him number 4.

in my votes blink i need more from because his read is complete scum - dutes/naz i want to hear more from and rata im just sick of voting me all game every game. i swear motherfucker is signign up to just fuckign lynch me in every game. if thats gonna be the case lynch me D1 plz. @Ratatoskr if your going to sgin, PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. that entales, reading, contrbuting in a relevant fasion, and voting REAL scumreads. this is the 4th game in a row u literally i played with u where u just pushed me all fucking game.
    -vote Distorted

No but seriously what the fuck are you talking about for the most part I've been pushing Rumox and Blinkskater. Believe it or not, I would like to contribute to this day one and be useful. This is complete and utter bs. +scumpoints for you.

Come back when you're sober and can back your shit up.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Drunk Distorted Reads

can we have unknown replace efe? if not im lynching efe. im done with ppl afking and carrying their way through games. just a pain in the ass at this point

@Efekannn02 if it's too hard for you to read people, dont sign I know ur better than this, so don't half ass it.

dude i wish u woudlent have outted that =\ ur now a null hit for mafia. BUT i think theres a good chance ur actually sheriff....ur meta stands at this being a legit claim.

but 1 thing i have to mention, u just claimed cit (under pressure) when ur not even near the top of anyones voting list....stick to ur game

i just want dutes to contribute more. but you want an AFK lynch and push dutes? what about efekannn? why not push him at all? ..............to me thats raelly odd ur looking at AFKs and the least posting person u havnt even mentioned

im 100% fine with either of ur lynches lol. rata is fucking pissing me off with voting me every game and efe is probalby not even keeping up on this game. lynch efe, mafia wont hit him if he's town and consider this a -1 loss. but efe usually vanishes when hes mafia. during the "original" mafia game when he was a "thrower" he barley talked but stayed alive. BUT i wish prttscout would come back to kicking it. dude had a great music taste

exacrtly, ewhich is why im trying to get rid of ppl not posting because it becomes "gambles". @Efekannn02 if ur not posting more by EOD im going to start blacklisting u dude. ur trolling at least gives reads, but last few games ur not even posting. post, or welcome to your end of FM games.

you havnt addressed dutes all game yet he is your top scum read? explain dude!!!

nothign for this possbile reference? blink is now claling out a lynch on the 2 sheriff claims. so either sheriff outs himself or we have a line of town lynches. thats my theory behind blinks push. NOW, since that is said - you want blink to be a lower lynch choice. why? u give no reasonings here just complaining about the lynch order..... give reaosnings behind it please or u will be my lynch call over efe's policy lynch. (which is what it is with efe right now, so gladly i will siwtch off it.)

nah dude im getting sick of rata just voting me every game. its actual BS at this point.

@Marshmallow Marshall wish u did not out urself as a citizen. that literally fucked the whole purpose behind ur claim......if ur going to claim sheriff stick with it. as of now ur now a null kill for mafia.

@Marshmallow Marshall this post will not be forgotten. What do you mean "lenneth isnt less townish". that is fishy af lol EXPLAIN!!!!!!

obvious? the top person (MM) in ur scum read is behing obvious, blink is outting it lol blink is not being obvious he is sheriff hunting. But the end of ur post explains his "scumminess" being different than the smiths game; but u do not explain how........how is it scummy and how is it different? and why is it ok? lol ur missing so many main points to ur post here.

wait, we are going to mislynch a town anyways, and u vote dutes? lol .....too me thats susp since dutes' posts have been contributing, efe has not. You stood up for Dutes earlier for being asleep, not he is your top scum read? WTF NAZ???

why lenneth? lol that is so random. I do not support a lynth on some1 contributing D1 when there are multiple NOT congtributing

!!!!!!!!!!!!1

meta wise in the mod i do not see lenneth doing the "im scum" this earlyt in D1.

no1 undestand what ur saying. wait until summoned. are u hinting we need to vote certain people??? starting to effect game! here mang!

lurkers need to continuesly be lynched. it will stop them from signing and get people to start blacklisting them. DEATH TO LURKERS! and honestly its so frustrating trying to figure this out when 1-3 people have 4-5 posts. like wtf are we supposed ot do with that when theres no instant trial. @Efekannn02 , read, PROVE u have read by responding to shit or stop signing up.

no dude, thats about to get u BLACKLSITED from games. that is what people are sick of. not hard ot afk, nto read then bitch at everyone else for being bad. contribute or stop signing.

curiosity, why is lenneth townish? you said you were sheriff and he ran with the free town claim then trolled about being scum? curious why u have a strong town read

3 posts later you are now doubting him...........wtf lol i actually see that towny because its confusion but that is also opportunitstic.............

This is a pretty strong point. I did not read alot into it at the start, but it does seem like Blink's motivation would be to out the sheriff.

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

-vote Distorted

No but seriously what the fuck are you talking about for the most part I've been pushing Rumox and Blinkskater. Believe it or not, I would like to contribute to this day one and be useful. This is complete and utter bs. +scumpoints for you.

Come back when you're sober and can back your shit up.
    i would honestly scum read u if u didnt have a
    -vote distorted
    in your post rofl

can you cite which post you are refering to here? (just toss a quote on it). You asked a question or 2, but I see 0 pressure lol

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

Drunk Distorted Reads

!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if i got money for everytime you mentioned efekannn i would have been rich already

i think your reads are completelly targetting me now let me lurk for the second time
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #272

That post is so messy I almost don't want to respond to it until you're sober
    I read the whole thing, it's complete and utter bullshit. All of it.

For the record, this is my current lynch list, @Distorted

Blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    naz
    Rumox
    Dutes
    Distorted
    Lenneth
    MM
    Myself

Cry some more

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

I read the whole thing, it's complete and utter bullshit. All of it.

For the record, this is my current lynch list, @Distorted

Blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    naz
    Rumox
    Dutes
    Distorted
    Lenneth
    MM
    Myself

Cry some more
    love the hate on it!!! lets actually go in more detail thatl potentially even give info! *gasp* this game is severely lacking that right now

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

The fact that you think his wall post is worth a damn gives you ++++++scumpoints.

Calling it now, Dutes+Distorted scum team.
    lol no we got 3 ppl calling for being "ok" with an afk lynch, and immediately go for Dutes and Lenneth; yet efe is compltely ignored. never leave pressure OFF anyone.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

love the hate on it!!! lets actually go in more detail thatl potentially even give info! *gasp* this game is severely lacking that right now
    look who is on talking your drunk hate on me is the thing that makes me look scummy you even called me being inactive at the original mafia game where i had the role as gamethrower

dude i was active af that game you were the one who threw that game
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #281

How about you back up your bullshit about me constantly voting to lynch you. Because that stopped a while ago when I got a town vibe from you. You know, the past 2 games I have thought you were incredibly scummy and now you feel rather towny. Except for the fact that you're drunk and spewing bullshit.

Put up or shut up.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

How about you back up your bullshit about me constantly voting to lynch you. Because that stopped a while ago when I got a town vibe from you. You know, the past 2 games I have thought you were incredibly scummy and now you feel rather towny. Except for the fact that you're drunk and spewing bullshit.

Put up or shut up.
    screw you back off drunk distorted is my target!
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #284

lol no we got 3 ppl calling for being "ok" with an afk lynch, and immediately go for Dutes and Lenneth; yet efe is compltely ignored. never leave pressure OFF anyone.
    Look.
    Where.
    My.
    Votes.
    Are.
    Before.
    You.
    Come.
    At.
    Me.
    With.
    This.
    Bullshit.
    Thanks.

35. ISO #285

you mean like I did last game? how about you follow the game dude - I have you voted as my #1 right now lol
    oh and thank you for calling me an afker youre too drunk that you forgot again that i was online and reading but intentionally staying silent that game

its funny that you are always having dumb excuses to go against me when drunk but are using lynch power to ruin my win and then suicide to make it look like you were doing it to make town win

way to go buddy its almost obvious you are targetting me m8
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #286

Blinkskater,Dutes,Efekannn02,Ratatoskr,rumox,naz,D istorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Lenneth,

Blink because he didn't like what MM did.
    I actualy never believed MM when he claimed sheriff but it was fun to see I was the target
    Still, I totaly understand why he did it.

Dutes because I don't like his post when he is up to random lynch someone...

Efe for being inactive, but actualy, I have the feeling he always play like that... and I have the feeling he is still a dumb town doing shit and trolling.

Sorry for being 'inactive' by the way !

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Put up or shut up.
    few hours ago* doesnt change last few games

ill link those games tomorrow lol it was literally ur first posts (first 15 mins of the games)...dunno how u can get an "incredibly scummy read" that early

potential buddying.

but leaving it open to retract.

Funny, I never retracted my sheriff claim now im getting pushed more, almost like Mafia wants to test that. Keep focus on todays votes peoplez @naz

39. ISO #289

In reply to the parts involving me,

I have ALL lurkers in my top #3 cvote list. Are you afraid I am protecting Efekannn? I can lynch him too. To me this seems like you're trying to protect one of your goon buddies (Lenneth/Dutes, who atm either or could be lynched depending on future votes). Yes Lenneth is a lurker to me because he had made 5 posts when I called him a lurker. Dutes was the same, maybe 1 or 2 more posts. I have addressed Dutes, my reason for him is the same as MM, it's a simple gut read on the contents of his limited posts.

And what I mean about the smith game was I was scum and knew that 2 gunsmiths were very well possible but I pushed the narrative that only 1 was possible hoping to get both of them lynched. That's not the case in this setup because there is only 1 TPR. I drew a similarity for Blink doing this but I feel as tho he was doing it as a bait because there is no way he would try getting Sheriff lynched as a goon in this setup with only 1 TPR. I honestly don't even understand what you are insinuating with my top scum read? My top scum reads are in my cvote, neither of them are relevant to what you are saying.

Honestly this entire post reeks of mass confusion and if it wasn't for the lurkers I'd be putting you in their place.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Blinkskater,Dutes,Efekannn02,Ratatoskr,rumox,naz,D istorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Lenneth,

Blink because he didn't like what MM did.
    I actualy never believed MM when he claimed sheriff but it was fun to see I was the target
    Still, I totaly understand why he did it.

Dutes because I don't like his post when he is up to random lynch someone...

Efe for being inactive, but actualy, I have the feeling he always play like that... and I have the feeling he is still a dumb town doing shit and trolling.

Sorry for being 'inactive' by the way !
    im not really inactive im just trying out a anti distorted tactic here

look at him targetting me when im a easy target lol
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #292

few hours ago* doesnt change last few games

ill link those games tomorrow lol it was literally ur first posts (first 15 mins of the games)...dunno how u can get an "incredibly scummy read" that early

potential buddying.

but leaving it open to retract.

Funny, I never retracted my sheriff claim now im getting pushed more, almost like Mafia wants to test that. Keep focus on todays votes peoplez @naz
    Go home, Distorted. You're drunk.

I refuse to entertain you anymore tonight.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

how do i know your town?
    ''because you are scum and you are trying to lynch those who are dangerous on you for a long run''

Alternative Answer
    ''because i say so and if you dont agree then you are either scum or a damn troll''
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

By the way, with 7 towns and 2 "goons', we have 3 days to find at least one scum.
    D3 in the worst case, two towns have been lynched and they killed two other one. So it will be 3vs2.
    D4 it's lost if no scum have been lynched.
    I believe scums won't town read their buddy, so they will probably put him at the middle of their list. Or at least, that is what I would do.

49. ISO #299

Blinkskater Because he is fishing for a sheriff claim.
    Rumox Because he pushes for Rata and MM, but i read Rata as town. Also i am not sure because the last time we lynched him d1 he was town. He just seems a bit scummy.

Lenneth Earlier i stated that Lenneth had alot of townpoints because he trolled a bit and i thought he would not do that as scum. Later Lenneth said he always played very trolish. But last game he was so protown people thought he was scum. He is not that protown this game.
    Efekann Null read on Efe.

MM Claimed sheriff D1. Seems a move to balzy even for MM as scum, although now that i am writing this, that might be exactly how MM would play.
    Naz Defended me saying i was asleep in the EU and pointed out no one was defending me.
    Rata Contributing alot and seems all around protown to me.
    Distorted Had my doubts about Distroted untill i red his last post.

50. ISO #300

personal experience here but drunk people that spew bullshit are actually just saying the truth/exposing themselves in the worst way possible
    they tend to forget the other ways on finding scum like im doing right now (with hate too but thats a other case)

soooooo
    @Distorted Your Terrible Play Is Actually Entertaining Me You Created A Argument Against Me Where You Are Exposing Yourself As Scum/Targetter
    I Like Ice Cream