Aaaaaahhhh: 1-S2-1-5062004

Title:
    Account Name: Account ID
    Main Body:
    Account Name: Aaaaaahhhh
    Account ID: 1-sc-1-5062004
    Your Realm: NorthAmerica
    Approximate Points: 15000?

I have the hdd with my previous version of windows and sc2 still installed. I may have a image. I would need help find the replays in the files. Either that or if im in the database that would be cool too.
    Last edited by AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH; May 22nd, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-sc-1-5062004 aaaaaahhhh Point restoration.

Hello friend,

In order to make it easier for them to restore your points follow this guideline so everything can run more smooth.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ting-a-request

Make sure you have a replay to get the maximum amount of points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

Re: 1-sc-1-5062004 aaaaaahhhh Point restoration.

@AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH , if you still have access to your old files, the easiest way to proceed is for you to self-restore your files. That can be easily done by copying your "StarCraft II" folder from your Documents folder on your old install to the Documents folder on your new install. This folder contains all your SC2 settings, saves, replays, bank files, etc.

Please let us know if you aren't able to do that for some reason and we can talk about a manual restore. If we don't hear back in a month, this request will be closed.

4. ISO #4