Thread: THE LEAVE TRAIN

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: THE LEAVE TRAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Saying "choo choo" is okay, but saying "choo choo", then causing a massive leaving is illegal.
    That's how the "CHOO CHOO" meme began.
    Exactly. Plus, the "lynch train" thing already exists on FM (A train on someone). And notice the "to incite mass leaving". If you got any REAL and SERIOUS problems with the clan, its members or membership issues (being kicked without knowing why, things like that), just tell me! As officer, I will do my best to help you out and fix your concerns, even if I'm pretty sure that "fixing a concern" is not good english.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Exactly. Plus, the "lynch train" thing already exists on FM (A train on someone). And notice the "to incite mass leaving". If you got any REAL and SERIOUS problems with the clan, its members or membership issues (being kicked without knowing why, things like that), just tell me! As officer, I will do my best to help you out and fix your concerns, even if I'm pretty sure that "fixing a concern" is not good english.
    Hello, we are not available right now. The reasons might be:
    1. Chooooo is dead
    2. Tauntshaman has left the thread
    the Jester Leader

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Hello, we are not available right now. The reasons might be:
    1. Chooooo is dead
    2. Tauntshaman has left the thread
    Chooooo doesn't exist, it's CHOOOO. And we got 96 members that are active.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    and an average of 3 ppl online?lol
    No usually we got 7 people in the clan chat, and some aren't in that chat but are online. Of course, if you log on at 6 AM west coast time, there won't much people.