Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Nobody wants to hear my religion.

Great! Don't even mind about that!
    tell us!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I wanna hear what OzyWhose religion is
    I don't have one. What do you call that?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If he doesn't say atheist then he got no coherence in his thoughts lol.
    Meanwhile, you naming any religion to that same question makes you a Hypocrite (regarding the Open Mindedness).

3. ISO #53

Btw, is there any Christian in here?

Because there is something that bothers me about your god:
    Isn't your god portrayed as an overgrown child?

For example - it is said that suicide is the only thing that GUARANTEES that you get into Hell. But why? If he is the creator of everything - isn't he responsible his own creations don't want to be alive anymore? So why condemn them to Hell? I think he does it because he can't stand the sight of his own failure and projects the dissapointement that he feels of himself on to his creation instead.

Speaking of Hell:
    Is it reasonable to assume that Hell is worse than Heaven?

Doesn't the Bible itself say that Satan encourages people to do what they desire? So why would we think that Hell is worse than Heaven? Because the Bible says so? But the Bible is the word of God, is it not?
    We are even celebrating Christmas. And all reason points to it being a Satanic Festival instead of the celebration of Jesus birth.

Btw. Are there actually people who believe the Bible being a "History Book"?
    Well, tell you what. You make me a copy of Noah's ark and I will become religious.

4. ISO #54
    Rachyl

1 John 1:8 For if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us

5. ISO #55
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

For example - it is said that suicide is the only thing that GUARANTEES that you get into Hell. But why? If he is the creator of everything - isn't he responsible his own creations don't want to be alive anymore? So why condemn them to Hell? I think he does it because he can't stand the sight of his own failure and projects the dissapointement that he feels of himself on to his creation instead.

Speaking of Hell:

Doesn't the Bible itself say that Satan encourages people to do what they desire? So why would we think that Hell is worse than Heaven? Because the Bible says so? But the Bible is the word of God, is it not?
    We are even celebrating Christmas. And all reason points to it being a Satanic Festival instead of the celebration of Jesus birth.

Well, tell you what. You make me a copy of Noah's ark and I will become religious.
    You dont go to hell for committing suicide, thats only reserved for the unbelievers that take theyre life and go to hell. a Believer is justified, and doesnt lose theyre standing as a child of God. Samson in the old testament committed suicide and hes recorded in the hall of faith as being saved. so you dont know what your even talking about lol

6. ISO #56
    Rachyl

Speaking of Hell:

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

7. ISO #57

I think I have decided on a Religion:
    Pastafarianism

"Since you have done a half-ass job, you will receive half an ass!" The Great Pirate Solomon grabbed his ceremonial scimitar and struck his remaining donkey, cleaving it in two." — Slackers 1:51–52

8. ISO #58
    Rachyl

By the way just to be clear, Non believers go to the White Throne Judgement. reference revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    The non believer gets judged according to his works. (good deeds) and the believer is already justified. He goes to the Judgement Seat Of Christ reference 2 corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

“I have never even seen a witch, let alone felt the need to burn one to death. We can conclude, then, that our forefathers, equipped with the knowledge that supernatural explanations were reasonable, rounded up all the witches in existence and took care of them. The other possibility is that there are witches out there, hiding somewhere, plotting their revenge, liberally applying fireproofing compounds to themselves. And someday they may reappear and start causing trouble.”
    ― Bobby Henderson, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

13. ISO #63
    Rachyl

“We are not saying that Evolution can't exist, only that it is guided by His Noodly Appendage.”
    ― Bobby Henderson, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    Lmfao! wtf

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization.
    — Suggestions 1:1

16. ISO #66

You dont go to hell for committing suicide, thats only reserved for the unbelievers that take theyre life and go to hell. a Believer is justified, and doesnt lose theyre standing as a child of God.
    Ohhh, so the overgrown child god is needy for attention. Sweet!

17. ISO #67

I don't have one. What do you call that?

Meanwhile, you naming any religion to that same question makes you a Hypocrite (regarding the Open Mindedness).
    ...you don't know what atheism is, right? It's basically believing in nothing divine, that there is nothing god-ish, angel-ish or whatever. Google it :P

btw you're kinda atheist.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #68

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths."
    -II Kings 2:23-24

We've all been there. You're walking along, minding your own business, when a gang of cocky, young bastards start hurling abuse at you. Most of us would just keep walking, or maybe, yell some insults back or flip them the bird. Elisha (commonly regarded as the Luke Skywalker to the Prophet Elijah's Obi-Wan Kenobi), however, decides to take it one step further. Invoking the name of God, he summons motherfucking bears to come and claw the shit out of them.

Christians are constantly asking for prayer in schools to help get today's kids in line, but we beg to differ. We need bears in schools. If every teacher had the power to summon a pair of child-maiming grizzly avengers, you can bet that schoolchildren nowadays would be the most well-behaved, polite children, ever. It's a simple choice: listen to the biology lesson, or get first-hand knowledge of the digestive system of Ursus horribilis.

Damn I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70
    Rachyl

Ohhh, so the overgrown child god is needy for attention. Sweet!
    No hes not needy for attention. hes not like YOU. he is the Lord of Hosts. the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. thats why it says in the psalms in chapter 14 verse "the fool says in his heart, there is no God" because your a fool

21. ISO #71

No hes not needy for attention. hes not like YOU. he is the Lord of Hosts. the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. thats why it says in the psalms in chapter 14 verse "the fool says in his heart, there is no God" because your a fool
    Okay, this is what I dislike from some religious people: everyone who doesn't think like them is 100% wrong and stupid, and they will eventually burn in hell or see the light. It's what I do as the Dark Lord... by joking. Not for real.

22. ISO #72
    Rachyl

Okay, this is what I dislike from some religious people: everyone who doesn't think like them is 100% wrong and stupid, and they will eventually burn in hell or see the light. It's what I do as the Dark Lord... by joking. Not for real.
    Lol im just going by what the bible says. If thats what it says then thats what it says. Its not like this is the gospel according to rachyl. Its the gospel according to Jesus Christ. Its not like i made this stuff up God did not me. So take it up with him. And you guys are 100% wrong the bible is the word of God. And if im lying then let God burn me with fire

23. ISO #73

Lol im just going by what the bible says. If thats what it says then thats what it says. Its not like this is the gospel according to rachyl. Its the gospel according to Jesus Christ. Its not like i made this stuff up God did not me. So take it up with him. And you guys are 100% wrong the bible is the word of God. And if im lying then let God burn me with fire
    So you firmly believe that the universe was created in 7 days by God?

24. ISO #74
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Let me guess. Your going to twist the bible and get it to say something that it doesnt say

25. ISO #75

Well, you're fervent... I do not believe in all of that, sorry. But as I said, if you do good with it and you can find your way through christianism, then may God be with you!

26. ISO #76

Let me guess. Your going to twist the bible and get it to say something that it doesnt say
    That's one of my favourite pastimes

27. ISO #77
    Rachyl

And Gyrlander stop trying to trick me. Its really lame. God created the universe in six days. And rested on the 7th

28. ISO #78
    Rachyl

Well, you're fervent... I do not believe in all of that, sorry. But as I said, if you do good with it and you can find your way through christianism, then may God be with you!
    Thanks MM! I just want us all to live peacefully and love one another

29. ISO #79

Speaking of Hell:

lol very true.
    but they won't listen
    the Jester Leader

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I hard claim that your bible is BULLSHIT

There are no supreme saviors,
    Neither God, nor Caesar nor tribune;

-the Internationale
    the Jester Leader

32. ISO #82

And Gyrlander stop trying to trick me. Its really lame. God created the universe in six days. And rested on the 7th
    Well 6, whatever. I just wanted to make sure that creationism was still a thing.

33. ISO #83
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    I hard claim that your bible is BULLSHIT

-the Internationale
    God is gonna roast you on judgement day.all of your works are gonna be burned up . Repent and put your faith in Jesus or your DONE for

34. ISO #84
    Rachyl

Well 6, whatever. I just wanted to make sure that creationism was still a thing.
    Yep it is ! Good question though

35. ISO #85

Btw, I don't think it's at all offensive to call your bible bullshit, because it's the truth.
    I have many very sound reasons for that:
    1. Do you have the evidence that your god exist?
    2. just 1 is enough.

--->I know ur gonna say that I can't prove that ur god doesn't exist anyways, so:
    If because I can't prove that god doesn't exist, then he might exist, then, same reason you can't prove that Allah doesn't exist.
    --->Therefore quran is right, cuz it's written by abraham or iprohim or whatever piece of junk. And it is the true holy bible
    --->therefore islam is right, and christianity or whatever you call it is wrong
    --->therefore god doesn't exist
    i just used the same logic to prove that god doesn't exist.

same logic, you can't prove that our flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist

Finally: The Soviet Union is the second strongest country in the world when they lasted. I don't see how your god put curse upon them. In contrast, Deutsch Reich, or more commonly known as Nazi Germany, the faithful believer of your god, failed miserably. Your god doesn't even bother bless them.

Oh, and don't forget that ur bible painted jews as bad people, which lead to the holocaust.
    the Jester Leader

36. ISO #86

God is gonna roast you on judgement day.all of your works are gonna be burned up . Repent and put your faith in Jesus or your DONE for
    we will see about that.
    looks like a desperate christian is strating to lose temper.
    the Jester Leader

37. ISO #87

Allah is gonna roast you on judgement day.all of your works are gonna be burned up . Repent and put your faith in Muhammad or your DONE for
    the Jester Leader

38. ISO #88

The Buddha is gonna roast you on judgement day.all of your works are gonna be burned up . Repent and put your faith in Śākyamuni or your DONE for
    the Jester Leader

39. ISO #89

Śiva is gonna roast you on judgement day.all of your works are gonna be burned up . Repent and put your faith in Krishna or your DONE for
    the Jester Leader

40. ISO #90

I think that's enough.
    After our death I'm gonna get roasted once and ur gonna be roasted 4 times. We will w8 and see who's gonna have more fun then.

P.S. I don't believe in your non-existent god and I'm materialist as well. so he probably can't get to me.

P.P.S. Supreme Soviet is gonna court you on judgement day. all of your works are gonna be (banned? lol) . Repent and put your faith in the proletariat class or you are the enemy of the people
    the Jester Leader

41. ISO #91

You might want to say that the american empire, the strongest nation on the earth ever, believes in your god also. Thus, let me tell you some facts:
    Congo is 92%christian
    Rwanda is 94%christian
    et cetera.
    most of the african countries are christian. clearly your god don't bother saving them. Instead he just let Ewwropeans sell these innocent people as slaves.
    WHAT A IMMORAL, RACIST, UNFAIR GOD JESUS IS!!! BURN HIM IN HIS OWN HELL FOR BEING SUCH A RACIST!!!
    the Jester Leader

42. ISO #92
    Rachyl

Btw, I don't think it's at all offensive to call your bible bullshit, because it's the truth.
    I have many very sound reasons for that:
    1. Do you have the evidence that your god exist?
    2. just 1 is enough.

--->I know ur gonna say that I can't prove that ur god doesn't exist anyways, so:
    If because I can't prove that god doesn't exist, then he might exist, then, same reason you can't prove that Allah doesn't exist.
    --->Therefore quran is right, cuz it's written by abraham or iprohim or whatever piece of junk. And it is the true holy bible
    --->therefore islam is right, and christianity or whatever you call it is wrong
    --->therefore god doesn't exist
    i just used the same logic to prove that god doesn't exist.

same logic, you can't prove that our flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist

Finally: The Soviet Union is the second strongest country in the world when they lasted. I don't see how your god put curse upon them. In contrast, Deutsch Reich, or more commonly known as Nazi Germany, the faithful believer of your god, failed miserably. Your god doesn't even bother bless them.

Oh, and don't forget that ur bible painted jews as bad people, which lead to the holocaust.
    Lmao i didnt expect anything more from a hater of the one true God look how angry you are you stupid atheist awwwh are you mad that stephen hawking is roasting in hell? Hahaha ROASTED! Repent or burn!!! Psalm 14:1 the fool says in his heart there is no God. Your a fool!!!!!

43. ISO #93

Psalm 14:1 the fool says in his heart there is no God. Your a fool!!!!!
    The Internationale

you are a oppressor to the proletariats!
    the Jester Leader

44. ISO #94

Lmao i didnt expect anything more from a hater of the one true God look how angry you are you stupid atheist awwwh are you mad that stephen hawking is roasting in hell? Hahaha ROASTED! Repent or burn!!! Psalm 14:1 the fool says in his heart there is no God. Your a fool!!!!!
    lol i'm communist, you hope me burn in hell? no problem lol, no problem at all!!!
    the Jester Leader

45. ISO #95
    Rachyl

You might want to say that the american empire, the strongest nation on the earth ever, believes in your god also. Thus, let me tell you some facts:
    Congo is 92%christian
    Rwanda is 94%christian
    et cetera.
    most of the african countries are christian. clearly your god don't bother saving them. Instead he just let Ewwropeans sell these innocent people as slaves.
    WHAT A IMMORAL, RACIST, UNFAIR GOD JESUS IS!!! BURN HIM IN HIS OWN HELL FOR BEING SUCH A RACIST!!!
    DONT TALK THAT WAY ABOUT JESUS HE DIED FOR MY SINS IDIOT

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

DONT TALK THAT WAY ABOUT JESUS HE DIED FOR MY SINS IDIOT
    that's mean. your god didn't die for my sin and u want me to believe in him?
    No fucking way!

oh, i forgot that i have no sins lol
    alright then
    the Jester Leader

48. ISO #98
    Rachyl

g'night. hope thou see thy god burn me in hell in thy dreams, if that's what thou want.
    I'm such a kind guy lol
    i'm morally more advanced then you racist god i just discovered
    YOUR DEMON POSSESSED

49. ISO #99
    Rachyl

that's mean. your god didn't die for my sin and u want me to believe in him?
    No fucking way!

oh, i forgot that i have no sins lol
    alright then
    Yes he did die for your sins. The bible says for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You just dont know god. Your a wicked reprobate!!

50. ISO #100

Yes he did die for your sins. The bible says for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. You just dont know god. Your a wicked reprobate!!
    LIAR detected
    I don't even have sins. don't judge me as if i'm a disgusting christian. how can jesus die for me while I have no sins.

(if u do have proof, then show me)
    (must not be a reliable source, not ur crappy bible)
    the Jester Leader

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.