Rachyl can't find report
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1

    Rachyl can't find report

    Someone sent me this link and said im on the forums for gamethrowing. I looked under the recent reports and I dont see anything about me being reported. When i got this link, i opened it. and it took me to sc2mafia.com but it says that i dont have permission to access it. so what? do i just get reported without being able to even defend myself? this is pretty unfair. i havent even gamethrew, and i maintain my innocence. so let me know if you guys can see the report, because i cant. thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    I think a report has to be "approved" in order for it to become public.
    You can't see a report that has been denied (declared innocent) or not checked yet.
    Only admins/mods, and the one who sent in the report, can see it. Probably...

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    There are probably over a thousand 'ignored" reports I imagine. And dozens of unreviewed ones if not more.

    I believe the report on you has not yet been reviewed. And you will never know if hasn't been reviewed or you have been declared innocent, if you won't see it.
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

  5. #5

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    All reports are reviewed, I think. It just takes time. I have myself reported people, and it took something like 1-2 weeks before getting the ending conclusion. I think two of them ended in punishments, you can probably see them. But maybe I reported someone who was declared innocent, and you will never know who or why, simply because it's none of your business and because it could cause useless trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  6. #6

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    There are probably over a thousand 'ignored" reports I imagine. And dozens of unreviewed ones if not more.

    I believe the report on you has not yet been reviewed. And you will never know if hasn't been reviewed or you have been declared innocent, if you won't see it.
    I made one against someone recently and it got denied.
    The report was never made public.

    Denied reports aren't shown so if you don't see it that's probably why @Rachyl
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #7

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    The report is from 5 hours ago so it hasn’t been reviewed yet. You only need to defend yourself (appeal) if the report is approved (in which case you would be able to view it publicly). If the report is ignored you never see it since the ignored reports forum is hidden.

    By the way, there are not dozens of unreviewed reports. There was a brief period a couple months ago where we fell a couple weeks behind on reports but for the past couple months they’ve never gone beyond 1 week old before being reviewed (currently the oldest one not reviewed is a day and a half old).

    Give us a break, there are like 4 of us and I would say something like 15 reports filed per week, and each one takes us like an hour to do.

    Also, note that approved reports don’t show up in the public forum until after the in-game patch where all the pending punishments are applied (which generally happens once a week unless there is an emergency).

    Oh and to clarify, the ignored reports section is where reports go where we found no crimes after reviewing. They aren’t actually “ignored” but more like denied as you guys said.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  8. #8

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The report is from 5 hours ago so it hasn’t been reviewed yet. You only need to defend yourself (appeal) if the report is approved (in which case you would be able to view it publicly). If the report is ignored you never see it since the ignored reports forum is hidden.

    By the way, there are not dozens of unreviewed reports. There was a brief period a couple months ago where we fell a couple weeks behind on reports but for the past couple months they’ve never gone beyond 1 week old before being reviewed (currently the oldest one not reviewed is a day and a half old).

    Give us a break, there are like 4 of us and I would say something like 15 reports filed per week, and each one takes us like an hour to do.

    Also, note that approved reports don’t show up in the public forum until after the in-game patch where all the pending punishments are applied (which generally happens once a week unless there is an emergency).

    Oh and to clarify, the ignored reports section is where reports go where we found no crimes after reviewing. They aren’t actually “ignored” but more like denied as you guys said.
    Please, tell how many reports are in the ignored/outdated section. :P

  9. #9

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Please, tell how many reports are in the ignored/outdated section. :P
    Probably tons, because people report because they are salty, usually. I'm pretty sure I got reported some times, even if I have always followed the rules as a lawbook IRL... I have never seen any report against me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  10. #10

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Probably tons, because people report because they are salty, usually. I'm pretty sure I got reported some times, even if I have always followed the rules as a lawbook IRL... I have never seen any report against me :P
    Let's make a bet?
    You say 10k, I say 5k, and will see who is closer? :P
    Just kidding. I say 2k.

  11. #11

  12. #12

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Nvm, I go back to 5k.
    I say 4K
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    lol. You might as well have said: "I say 4999 "
    Nah because I want to see what will happen when it'll be 4500

    also if you put quotes you dont need to use italic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    I believe this is a report in a game in which, i was town, and i pushed a lynch on another doctor (I was doctor also) and i didnt know that there could be 3 doctors because i dont know how to check if there can be multiple roles. so im just afraid that im going to get banned or something.......i just want to play the game normally without getting reported. thats all

  17. #17

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    and on top of that i could have reported this player because hes a member in our clan and he has been trolling me. like, he chose witch, then he found and manipulated the viggy to shoot at me ( i know so cheap right ? ) im currently trying to get Kira to kick him from the clan for trolling me, and i believe this is the same guy that reported me probably so...

  18. #18

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Let's make a bet?
    You say 10k, I say 5k, and will see who is closer? :P
    Just kidding. I say 2k.
    I say 3.74k ignored reports and 0.636k on hold reports

    kek
    CHOO CHOO, THE SQUIRREL GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE SQUIRREL MESSIAHS ARMS!

  19. #19

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I believe this is a report in a game in which, i was town, and i pushed a lynch on another doctor (I was doctor also) and i didnt know that there could be 3 doctors because i dont know how to check if there can be multiple roles. so im just afraid that im going to get banned or something.......i just want to play the game normally without getting reported. thats all
    1: use rolelist logic (for doc, X town protectives + X town randoms + X any randoms = possible doctor amount), this is however a complicated way to do it
    2: put your mouse on the rolecard of the role at top of the screen (the squares with letters in them), it says "Maximum Count" there, it's what you want
    3: you can't get punished for being new or stupid. Sometimes it's literally sad, but it's like that... Don't be offended, I have been stupid in Mafia too, as everyone did once lol. If you did not troll to the point of ruining other player's experience, INTENTIONALLY play against your win condition, cheat or hack in any way, then you're probably ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  20. #20

    Re: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42509-gamethrow-rachyl-s2-1-7711094

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I believe this is a report in a game in which, i was town, and i pushed a lynch on another doctor (I was doctor also) and i didnt know that there could be 3 doctors because i dont know how to check if there can be multiple roles. so im just afraid that im going to get banned or something.......i just want to play the game normally without getting reported. thats all
    As someone who has done reports in the past, there is a high chance that if you don’t think you did anything wrong and are being genuine, then your report will likely not be catastrophic. There are reports that are ignored a lot of the time when people believe their game is ruined and don’t really check to rationalize it.

    Regardless, a fair verdict will be reached no matter what. If it ends up being approved, then you will always have the chance to appeal it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •