SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

Hey guys I'm posting this to request a functional addition to the site. That is, spoiler tags (so you can hide what you're saying and the person who wants to read it has to click on it)

This can be easily implemented using the current system. Just use [hide][/hide] to tag something as a spoiler. Replace the text inside with a button that says "Toggle Spoiler" and when they click it the text shows up in a quote box.

I can find an example of another forum using this effectively but please don't make me go back there.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Hey guys I'm posting this to request a functional addition to the site. That is, spoiler tags (so you can hide what you're saying and the person who wants to read it has to click on it)

This can be easily implemented using the current system. Just use [hide][/hide] to tag something as a spoiler. Replace the text inside with a button that says "Toggle Spoiler" and when they click it the text shows up in a quote box.

I can find an example of another forum using this effectively but please don't make me go back there.
    You may not have noticed it just because it’s not on the quick post toolbar. Try “go advanced” and you’ll see the spoiler button
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

Or be a man and type it yourself... [spoiler=blah blah blah ]something here[/spoiler ] without the spaces before closing brackets of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    [spoiler=It doesn't work]Help me[/spoiler]
    Maybe remove the "no" tags? ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Where do you find those possible tags?
    Like no and password and whatever else...

nvm, I found where you found password. But no on the other hand...
    true lol it's an achievement to find it, GIVE HIM A MEDAL!

10. ISO #10