SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

    Hey guys I'm posting this to request a functional addition to the site. That is, spoiler tags (so you can hide what you're saying and the person who wants to read it has to click on it)

    This can be easily implemented using the current system. Just use [hide][/hide] to tag something as a spoiler. Replace the text inside with a button that says "Toggle Spoiler" and when they click it the text shows up in a quote box.

    I can find an example of another forum using this effectively but please don't make me go back there.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Hey guys I'm posting this to request a functional addition to the site. That is, spoiler tags (so you can hide what you're saying and the person who wants to read it has to click on it)

    This can be easily implemented using the current system. Just use [hide][/hide] to tag something as a spoiler. Replace the text inside with a button that says "Toggle Spoiler" and when they click it the text shows up in a quote box.

    I can find an example of another forum using this effectively but please don't make me go back there.
    You may not have noticed it just because it’s not on the quick post toolbar. Try “go advanced” and you’ll see the spoiler button
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  5. #5

    Re: SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

    Or be a man and type it yourself... [spoiler=blah blah blah ]something here[/spoiler ] without the spaces before closing brackets of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Re: SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    [spoiler=It doesn't work]Help me[/spoiler]
    Where do you find those possible tags?
    Like no and password and whatever else...


    nvm, I found where you found password. But no on the other hand...
    Preaching your religion to others = acceptable.
    Saying "Fuck Off!" to the preacher = not acceptable.
    Several people deserve a Logical Fallacy infraction.

  8. #8

    Re: SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    [spoiler=It doesn't work]Help me[/spoiler]
    Maybe remove the "no" tags? ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

  9. #9

    Re: SITE REQUEST: SPOILER TAGS

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Where do you find those possible tags?
    Like no and password and whatever else...


    nvm, I found where you found password. But no on the other hand...
    true lol it's an achievement to find it, GIVE HIM A MEDAL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

  10. #10

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •