Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM 254 Assassin in the Palace

Alright, guys. I have a proposal to make.

This setups best winning strategy is to not give any information by not even scumhunting or discussing things - in that way the Assassin will have as little information as possible.

However. The host, Gyrlander, wants us to play. And that's where my proposal comes in play:

Let's do a "middle of the road" type of deal by random lynching everyone except me!

1. The Assassin would NEVER guess that Gyrlander would actually make Cat Emperor the actual King!!!
    2. The Assassin would NEVER guess that the King would actually make himself so obvious!

If go through with it then there will be SOME information, but little enough information for the Assassin to have a clear target, and that way everyone is happy.

5. ISO #5

-vote Distorted

This vote is not for lynching purpose. I just see it as a joke to vote the one guy at the games start who will NEVER get lynched.

I want everyone to remember this:
    This is a Nightless Mandatory Lynch and No Last Wills setup.
    Normally in such a setup, we would want to have everyone a vote on their top scum read at all times. But this is NOT a normal setup. If you see a obvious scum, then you might want to consider not voting him at that time to give less info to him.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Also, guys.
    If we lynch at random, I think it is reasonable to lynch the one who is trying to get or give most of the info, just to give him less chance to give more info towards the Assassin.
    This means, @Marshmallow Marshall , I feel like we might have to lynch you if you play like your usual self.
    Additionally to that player having the highest chance of being the Assassin anyway.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm going to lynch people who claim king.

I thought about the game and planned ahead with my moves, and If I didn't role King I would claim it.
    Its also the best choice of scum play atm.

-vote Efekannn02
    Hi Assassin
    -vote SuperJack
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

-vote Distorted

This vote is not for lynching purpose. I just see it as a joke to vote the one guy at the games start who will NEVER get lynched.

I want everyone to remember this:
    This is a Nightless Mandatory Lynch and No Last Wills setup.
    Normally in such a setup, we would want to have everyone a vote on their top scum read at all times. But this is NOT a normal setup. If you see a obvious scum, then you might want to consider not voting him at that time to give less info to him.
    Only I Can Lynch Him When I Have Leads
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #19

Additionally to that player having the highest chance of being the Assassin anyway.
    Dont Worry The Assassin Will Get Info Eitherway And The Amount Of Info Depends On The Factor If He Is Smart Or Not

And Im Sure The Assassin Is Pretty Smart lol

Anyone Who Counterclaims King Is Scum
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    No Matter If I Threw By Accident Or Intentionally As King The Assassin Wont Believe Me So Im The Perfect Guard Read And Im Gonna Win Cause He Will Shoot Someone Else lol
    You claim the King with just empty words.
    I claimed the King with reason, and that reason being - I actually AM the Cat Emperor.
    Trust me. The Assassin will shoot me, not you. ;)

26. ISO #26

You claim the King with just empty words.
    I claimed the King with reason, and that reason being - I actually AM the Cat Emperor.
    Trust me. The Assassin will shoot me, not you. ;)
    Im Sure My Confidence Wouldnt Be My Doom Either Cause Im Literally Throwing Here Right Now
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

@SuperJack @Efekannn02
    You guys claimed King almost right after I claimed it.
    GG.
    I think you guys made it too easy for The Assassin to figure this out.
    I just hope he shoots me soon.
    Wait SuperJack Seriously Claimed King? And You Too? Screw The Both Of You Stop Guarding The Fake King And Actually Guard The Real One (Thats Me)

And Im Not A Assassin Either That Plans A Dick Move For Later
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Also, guys.
    If we lynch at random, I think it is reasonable to lynch the one who is trying to get or give most of the info, just to give him less chance to give more info towards the Assassin.
    This means, @Marshmallow Marshall , I feel like we might have to lynch you if you play like your usual self.
    Aaaand if I don't play like my usual self I'll get lynched for being against my meta. Congrats... Sorry for not being here btw, didn't know the game was starting, because THERE IS USUALLY A COUNTDOWN IN THE SIGNUPS SECTION... cough cough.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm going to lynch people who claim king.

I thought about the game and planned ahead with my moves, and If I didn't role King I would claim it.
    Its also the best choice of scum play atm.

-vote Efekannn02
    I'll claim King! =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think claiming King would be a good strategy for Assassin - puts an in your face "LAMIST" move, since obviously guards will want to be thought of as a target over King.
    And it allows a super big WIFOM circle circus.

42. ISO #42

-vote SuperJack

MWHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

43. ISO #43

SuperJack is confirmed Assassin. His name is red.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ofc.... scum hiding in plain sight!!!!!

-vote superjack
    I'm sure he's the squirrel with the red lightsaber.

SITH SQUIRRELS! PROTECT MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (im king)
    DON'T LET ME DIE!!!
    I gotta throw my crown somewhere ASAP

46. ISO #46

So, I am kinda lonely........ guess I'll go play something?

To make sure: we should ABSOLUTELY NOT post any form of reads. @Efekannn02 there is no clever way around it... dont try.

47. ISO #47

Omg.... Hybrid unfriended me and blocked me because I said no when he wanted to archon. SERIOUSLY MAN??? You had your chances.

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omg.... Hybrid unfriended me and blocked me because I said no when he wanted to archon. SERIOUSLY MAN??? You had your chances.
    HOW DARE HE!
    -vote hybrid

Also, this has to be the only setup where we WANT to Lynch the most active players. But would we be willing to allow the best strategy for the Assassin to be simply lurking? I think not!

49. ISO #49

HOW DARE HE!
    -vote hybrid

Also, this has to be the only setup where we WANT to Lynch the most active players. But would we be willing to allow the best strategy for the Assassin to be simply lurking? I think not!
    I think I might be needed to get lynched for the greater good of the Kingdom because I'm too active for the setup.
    That sucks, because I AM the King, lol.

50. ISO #50

I think I might be needed to get lynched for the greater good of the Kingdom because I'm too active for the setup.
    That sucks, because I AM the King, lol.
    So I can't get lynched even if I wanted to.

Ok need less talking, more random lynching.

CHOO CHOO
    -vote superjack