Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Re: S-FM 254 Assassin in the Palace

Are we actively trying to make this lowest post game in history? At this rate we will have even less posts than SJs Witch game, which was ~260 posts long if memory serves.
    On a personal note - I hope I get same amount of activity in my own setup because it will be my first time hosting.

Alright, here is what I think:
    Given that I am the king and only Efekannn02 has hinted that he knows that - I feel certain that he is one of my Guards.
    My choice is between MM and Distorted:
    MM played very pro town thus far, while Distorted was acting scummy HERE
    I conclude that my vote goes to Distorted.
    -vote Distorted

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Are we actively trying to make this lowest post game in history? At this rate we will have even less posts than SJs Witch game, which was ~260 posts long if memory serves.
    On a personal note - I hope I get same amount of activity in my own setup because it will be my first time hosting.

Alright, here is what I think:
    Given that I am the king and only Efekannn02 has hinted that he knows that - I feel certain that he is one of my Guards.
    My choice is between MM and Distorted:
    MM played very pro town thus far, while Distorted was acting scummy HERE
    I conclude that my vote goes to Distorted.
    -vote Distorted
    just shoot me and end the game =P no need to lynch

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Day 2 Now Time To Talk...

You Goddamn Idiots We Were Not Supposed To Lynch Superjack So The Goddamn Assassin Could Have More Problems At Shooting Ffs
    Lynch is mandatory. We can't "not lynch".
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and omg @Gyrlander that is a creepy picture
    Lol it's Louis XIV... as a cat. I'm sure he would love to see that.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #111

hell yeah
    -vote Hybrid
    Lmfao I literally missed a day while I was sleeping. Great.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

gg

I Want to take this opportunity to thank to @Hybrid .
    If you didn’t PM me that you think that Efekann is the Assassin, then I would have, probably, targetted him. Because I was convinced of Efekann being the King all game long until that point.

I Want to take this opportunity to say Well Played @SuperJack
    Even though you and hybrid and distorted didn’t even really play, the post #15 made me really convinced that Efekann is the King, due to the difference in “Reaction Intensity” between you and my king claim versus you and Efekanns king claim. I saw that massive reaction as a sign and your words as a way of trying to hide the reason behind your reaction.
    Needless to say that I was wrong about my read on that.
    I even saw you being voted up as Guards seeing you as a liability and then unvoting you as a sign that they decided not to lynch a “liability semi confirmed guard”.

I Want to take this opportunity to say Bad Played @Distorted
    Putting yourself in a position where it would make no sense for the Guards to NOT think that you are the Assassin unless you are the King - you drunk.

@Efekannn02 @Marshmallow Marshall
    You guys did really great imo. If just we 3 weren’t the only ones actually participating in the game, that would have been nicer though.

I Want to take this opportunity to say Thanks to @Gyrlander
    Thank you for hosting this game.

The final post count as the game has ended:

Player
    Post Count
    Efekannn02 29
    OzyWho 29
    Marshmallow Marshall 21
    Distorted 13
    SuperJack 6
    Gyrlander 7
    Hybrid 4
    The Godfather 2
    Rachyl 2
    Arsonist 1
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 13th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.

17. ISO #117

i actually love skwirl right now and choooo is disbanded too so i can respect mm aswell

-vote OzyWho
    Like... you think anyone would believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

ASSASSINATION EVENT

DEATH TO THE FALSE KING. LONG LIVE THE CAT EMPEROR.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 13th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.

18. ISO #118

If you didn’t PM me that you think that Efekann is the Assassin, then I would have, probably, targetted him. Because I was convinced of Efekann being the King all game long until that point.
    Because of this - I kinda feel like I want to ban Hybrid too from the game that I want to host.
    But he is the Champion and signups are slow and include players who either never played before are have never shown up to games that they signed up for. So I feel like I have a signup problem to begin with and don't want to further damage it.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

thats exactly why im gonna try now

Distorted:I Hate Him = Guard Lean
    Efekannn02:You Guys Know This Already = King
    SuperduperJack:Annoying = Guard Lean
    OzyWho: Sounds Like Scum = Assassin
    Hybrid:Too Emotional = Guard
    Marshmallow Marshall:I Dont Like Him Either = Guard Lean
    godammit i played poorly on this one i shouldnt have joined up the random lynches and instead played by my own reads
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #122

''the game is fucked when efekannn is the voice of reason'' -Someone

sadly i was the most active scumhunter besides ozy the assassin
    im dissappointed on the others with their activity i expected more from you guys

anyway its my bad we lost i accidentally exposed distorted when i didnt had any options left

i played poorly despite my great scumhunting skills
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #123

I agree with Efekannn02. I was hoping for a full on troll posting game or full with mind games. Instead got a game where 3/6 players didnt even play really.

If I simply play pro-town and scum lynch, there is no reason for guards to vote me unless I hit gold. Which was exactly what happened. Staying AFK I don't think was the optimal play.

24. ISO #124

I agree with Efekannn02. I was hoping for a full on troll posting game or full with mind games. Instead got a game where 3/6 players didnt even play really.

If I simply play pro-town and scum lynch, there is no reason for guards to vote me unless I hit gold. Which was exactly what happened. Staying AFK I don't think was the optimal play.
    atleast i found out that you are scum with my great scumhunting skills

well i had a scumlean on you earlier but i thought random lynching would be a roulette we might win (sadly we lost)

when you voted up distorted i had no idea how to react with it whatever i would do meta would say that distorted is king

atleast my scumhunting skills WERE GOOD
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

OGC Occurrence.

Hybrid - Private messaged out of game too live players, directly effecting the game and decisions by mistakenly slipping information

His intentions where not to ruin the game, but seemingly salty OGC for in-game events which resulted in slipping information.
    Out of game is strictly forbidden, even if your intentions are not to ruin the game, even the smallest of words can have high impacts on the game results and is why it is definitely not allowed.

Hybrid has received 8 Infraction and a 2 game ban.
    I have a feeling he regrets it and is disappointing with himself.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    OGC Occurrence.

Hybrid - Private messaged out of game too live players, directly effecting the game and decisions by mistakenly slipping information

His intentions where not to ruin the game, but seemingly salty OGC for in-game events which resulted in slipping information.
    Out of game is strictly forbidden, even if your intentions are not to ruin the game, even the smallest of words can have high impacts on the game results and is why it is definitely not allowed.

Hybrid has received 8 Infraction and a 2 game ban.
    I have a feeling he regrets it and is disappointing with himself.
    where is the post for infraction points i want to know more about it
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Even though you and hybrid and distorted didn’t even really play, the post #15 made me really convinced that Efekann is the King, due to the difference in “Reaction Intensity” between you and my king claim versus you and Efekanns king claim. I saw that massive reaction as a sign and your words as a way of trying to hide the reason behind your reaction.
    I even saw you being voted up as Guards seeing you as a liability and then unvoting you as a sign that they decided not to lynch a “liability semi confirmed guard”.
    Thank you Ozy, your initial vote on Distorted had me stunned on you, part of me believed you to be Guard, the other thought "This guy is being way to obvious to be guard"
    My game plan was to ignore 2 or 3 players, and focus on one or two. Paint myself as a really shitty assassin, so that when I was lynched the assassin would read my posts and be thrown off.

The hardest part about this game, is that the game is a major "dont post incase of leak". (Which is why the speed lynch may be a good option (but only for those in doubt of their ability;)))

Game timing was bad, I was working a lot of lates/earlys resulting in my sleeping being thrown off.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #131

Who Are We Blaming Now?

Hybrid For OGC?

Me For Playing Poorly?

Distorted For Inactivity And Griefing?

Or All 3 Of Us?

@SuperJack
    @Gyrlander

Will This Game Count As A Game Or Will It Be Ignored Because Of OGC?
    Blame mostly Distorted, if you want to blame someone on your loss.
    He was the most scummy looking player on the final game day. Guards couldn't vote him, but if they don't then it's bloody obvious that Distorted is the King.
    Hybrid only made the decision easier and probably made the game end a bit sooner.

32. ISO #132

My game plan was to ignore 2 or 3 players, and focus on one or two. Paint myself as a really shitty assassin, so that when I was lynched the assassin would read my posts and be thrown off.
    Well, it worked perfectly. I was super convinced that Efekann is the King almost all game long until like the final hour of the game or so.

33. ISO #133

@In the Infraction section of the site, which staff can see and the players on their own infractions.
    Hybrid was ill-in-error, and tried to get Ozy to give his role after Hybrid was lynched, Ozy refused at which point Hybrid stated that he assumed You to be the assassin rather than Ozy. (which resulted in Ozy knowing that you where not King)

Since the game isn't part of a Ladder or competition, and just a free-play game. You can treat this as however you want, the Host also may make their decision on the game result.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #134

my question hasnt been answered by one of you people

anyway i blame myself damn i could have actually said f it and vote distorted and hope marshmallow to be voted up as assassin until someone has the courage enough to vote up ozy

comeon i had him as scum read since d1
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #135

@In the Infraction section of the site, which staff can see and the players on their own infractions.
    Hybrid was ill-in-error, and tried to get Ozy to give his role after Hybrid was lynched, Ozy refused at which point Hybrid stated that he assumed You to be the assassin rather than Ozy. (which resulted in Ozy knowing that you where not King)

Since the game isn't part of a Ladder or competition, and just a free-play game. You can treat this as however you want, the Host also may make their decision on the game result.
    nvm didnt saw this properly ty for answering the question

ill await gyrlanders answer then
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #136

gg

I Want to take this opportunity to say Bad Played @Distorted
    Putting yourself in a position where it would make no sense for the Guards to NOT think that you are the Assassin unless you are the King - you drunk.

@Efekannn02 @Marshmallow Marshall
    You guys did really great imo. If just we 3 weren’t the only ones actually participating in the game, that would have been nicer though.

I Want to take this opportunity to say Thanks to @Gyrlander
    Thank you for hosting this game.

The final post count as the game has ended:

Player
    Post Count
    Efekannn02 29
    OzyWho 29
    Marshmallow Marshall 21
    Distorted 13
    SuperJack 6
    Gyrlander 7
    Hybrid 4
    The Godfather 2
    Rachyl 2
    Arsonist 1
    OMG XD I thought that when you voted for Distorted at start of game, it was to show him you were a Guard... Efe did too, I think, which caused me to guard-read him. I had hidden a little thing on my posts, will go quote it.

That being said, you said Hybrid PM'd you???????????? @Hybrid T R A I T O R.

37. ISO #137

anyway i blame myself damn i could have actually said f it and vote distorted and hope marshmallow to be voted up as assassin until someone has the courage enough to vote up ozy
    Yeah, trusting that I am the Assassin and MM is the Guard and that MM won't hammer Distorted - that would actually work because I wouldn't see Distorted as the King anymore.
    ^ This idea, and the one where you try to be more scummy than Distorted and sacrifice yourself - those both could work tbh.

38. ISO #138

Yeah... @Distorted being AFK really outed you, BUT I COULDN'T TELL YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

39. ISO #139

''the game is fucked when efekannn is the voice of reason'' -Someone

sadly i was the most active scumhunter besides ozy the assassin
    im dissappointed on the others with their activity i expected more from you guys

anyway its my bad we lost i accidentally exposed distorted when i didnt had any options left

i played poorly despite my great scumhunting skills
    we had to NOT do public scumhunt.... I did scumhunt, just didn't discuss it.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm sure he's the squirrel with the red lightsaber.

SITH SQUIRRELS! PROTECT MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (im king)
    DON'T LET ME DIE!!!
    I gotta throw my crown somewhere ASAP
    So, I am kinda lonely........ guess I'll go play something?

To make sure: we should ABSOLUTELY NOT post any form of reads. @Efekannn02 there is no clever way around it... dont try.
    Omg.... Hybrid unfriended me and blocked me because I said no when he wanted to archon. SERIOUSLY MAN??? You had your chances.
    R
    T
    E
    D
    =)

42. ISO #142

mvp ozy or me?

ozy for putting us into this dire situation or me for finding him d1?
    You "found" everyone D1... MVP OZY. He really played greatly, and got lucky on that vote on Distorted, I misinterpreted that.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Yeah... @Distorted being AFK really outed you, BUT I COULDN'T TELL YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Mhm. I saw you online... twice or 3 times... after I voted Distorted. You never voted him, which is absurd given how scummy he looks.
    That pretty much hinted that Distorted is King. Efekannn saying he likes Distorted - that's just a nail in the coffin and I pm Gyrlander immediately. (what Hybrid PMed me made it just an easier decision)

I mean no disrespect, but it seems only SJ played really well from the 5 townies?
    But tbh, you and Efekann played really well, it's just that you didn't come up with a plan quick enough when I voted Distorted for him being the most scummy player.

46. ISO #146

Who Are We Blaming Now?

Hybrid For OGC?

Me For Playing Poorly?

Distorted For Inactivity And Griefing?

Or All 3 Of Us?

@SuperJack
    @Gyrlander

Will This Game Count As A Game Or Will It Be Ignored Because Of OGC?
    I blame both OGC and some players. However, this was a rather experimental game and I just want you guys to have fun. Nevertheless, I'm glad the Assassin won.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Mhm. I saw you online... twice or 3 times... after I voted Distorted. You never voted him, which is absurd given how scummy he looks.
    That pretty much hinted that Distorted is King. Efekannn saying he likes Distorted - that's just a nail in the coffin and I pm Gyrlander immediately. (what Hybrid PMed me made it just an easier decision)

I mean no disrespect, but it seems only SJ played really well from the 5 townies?
    But tbh, you and Efekann played really well, it's just that you didn't come up with a plan quick enough when I voted Distorted for him being the most scummy player.
    are you trying to say that im the worst on the bests because i couldnt find a good solution on the problem the random lynchers has caused?
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #149

Yeah, SJ was good. He always makes too complicated plans, always ending in failure because we all suck you were very susp but way too obvious on Distorted, so I thought you were Guard immediatly, along with Efe for his reaction. I didn't play really well :P my reads were 100% wrong...

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I blame both OGC and some players. However, this was a rather experimental game and I just want you guys to have fun. Nevertheless, I'm glad the Assassin won.
    glad to hear that too i really had fun especially when i found ozy d1 but ignored that read and joined the random lynching to stay on meta for late game

sadly meta destroyed us in the end since i cant vote distorted into l-1 ffs
    I Like Ice Cream