S-FM Let's Talk (Signups) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: S-FM Let's Talk (Signups)

/ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    /ok
    Unknown, is that a sign or not? Because last time you did that, everyone thought you had signed... and you didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

Unknown, is that a sign or not? Because last time you did that, everyone thought you had signed... and you didn't.
    It was a sign, but an emergency just came up so I donít yhink Iíll be able to play if it starts soon. Also, last time all I did was post on the thread, did not indicate I was signing.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P

/sign nvm. Not gonna switch out again.

GAME IS CANCELLED

Signups open for a new game!!!
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ndorcet-Cop9er
    ( @Voss is trying out his Condorcet Lynching idea )

This time of year seems to be a bad time to host a larger setup, couldn't really get the players in a timely fashion.
    Sorry, for the Inconvenience!

I did make myself a Google Spreadsheet for this setup, which allows me to assign roles and pairs randomly in like less than 30 seconds (if understand what to do).
    So, in the case that in the future someone wants to try host this again, you can copy the spreadsheet and use it, that way less trouble randomly assigning pairs and roles to players (or at least faster). All that is required is to paste player names and generate =RAND() values on few ranges.

Google Spreadhseet
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 21st, 2018 at 12:25 AM.
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUU
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".