S-FM Let's Talk (Signups)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: S-FM Let's Talk (Signups)

/last priority sign
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

/sign

Why tauntshaman though??
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /sign

Why tauntshaman though??
    To be honest - the reason is fear. By me about him.

He broke the rules in The Thing game by
    1. Speaking about the ongoing game on other forum thread. (Some forum Admin deleted those posts almost immediatly)
    2. Spoke in the ongoing game when being "dead", more than once, and even after Gyrlander told him not to after his first.

I know those rule breaks are minuscule at best (though both of them are unheard of for me). But this is my first game that I host, and I am simply scared that he might share his private chat link or something like that.
    I hope Tauntshaman doesn't take it personal and understands my position.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 10th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    To be honest - the reason is fear. By me about him.

He broke the rules in The Thing game by [LIST=1][*]Speaking about the ongoing game on other forum thread. (Some forum Admin deleted those posts almost immediatly)
    The only 2 reasons i dont think taunt is the OG thing is because of his history in the mod.

Taunt has been known to throw and reveal his mafia D1.... so not sure if mag would have given someone who potentially is known as a troll/thrower there, the top scum role.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Your appeal has been noted. @Arrow will get to you when he has the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I'll let you off with time served, but do not give up your allied players in the future, especially on turn 1.

Thank you for the report!
    Yeah sure. Banning me and give a blind eye on distorted. That's absolutely fair.
    CHOO CHOO, THE SQUIRREL GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE SQUIRREL MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Yeah sure. Banning me and give a blind eye on distorted. That's absolutely fair.
    Distorted kept the discussion in the game thread, you went into your report thread and tagged everyone in the FM game. That's where the issue lies

Keep all discussions about the game in the game thread only.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    /sign

And Thanks For Being A Coward Tauntshaman Was Annoying Anyway
    The Great Efekannn02 Is Back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeze View Post
    /sign

new to the forum
    Ayy sir welcome!
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

/unsign

sorry sir, got some bogus projects coming up
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm: