You Masochists, you.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Smile You Masochists, you.

Forum Mafia - The legendary long-form of Mafia. Good luck to you masochists who play this!
    You are all masochists here, so I wanted to ask you all if it is how I imagine masochism to be?

Like it's a form of art. Your partner needs to give you physical pain directly proportional to how sorry you feel for yourself? Either too much or too little = no good.
    So you 2 have to have this sort of connection that he/she knows the proper amount/intensity?
    The partner insults you → can cause you more physical pain → more enjoyable for you.
    And getting strangled is like the best feeling in the world, right?
    (Where did the television get the idea to get strangled by belts or something? By naked hand is the best, right?)
    The color word "red" - none of you have actually ever said it even though it exists.

Also, I imagine your whole masochist shenanigan to have a huge drawback. Because no matter how very extremely liberating it all is - I am sure that the gender of your partner doesn't matter, as long as you get what you want, right?

Just curious.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: You Masochists, you.

Sadist reporting in, there is no better feeling than choking out a cute bitch. It varies tho between people, some enjoy humiliation, some enjoy the fantasy, others derive actual pleasure from it. In a way we are all somewhat masochistic I.E: Being turned on by a slap, biting necks, etc..
    Corroner? I'd rather claim Mass Murderer

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by LTCColor View Post
    Sadist reporting in, there is no better feeling than choking out a cute bitch. It varies tho between people, some enjoy humiliation, some enjoy the fantasy, others derive actual pleasure from it. In a way we are all somewhat masochistic I.E: Being turned on by a slap, biting necks, etc..
    Ok corey

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by LTCColor View Post
    Me too bro. There is nothing I enjoy more than hurting women. The rush gives me such a raging boner, lasts for days.
    <- Cute

[23:08:18] Calix: Isaloser actually picked a good name
    [23:08:22] Calix: stamp of approval

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by GyrIander View Post
    Me too bro. There is nothing I enjoy more than hurting women. The rush gives me such a raging boner, lasts for days.
    YOU ARE NOT THE CAT OVERLORD. BEGONE.

who are u btw lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YOU ARE NOT THE CAT OVERLORD. BEGONE.

who are u btw lol
    Oh, that's a very dark past... you don't want to know. The fact that Cryptonic is still aware of that account's existence really surprised me tho. I may pledge loyalty to him

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What the actual fuck did I just see? @Cryptonic
    It's dark Gyrlander. Hes the evil version of you, from an alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

18. ISO #18

Oh, that's a very dark past... you don't want to know. The fact that Cryptonic is still aware of that account's existence really surprised me tho. I may pledge loyalty to him
    I do want to know. We deserve this knowledge! How can we be loyal and give our lives to SC2 Mafia if nobody tells us why we are fighting?!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Btw uuuuh kinda everyone who posted about masochism deserves that post...

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

Fucking hydras.

23. ISO #23

Did you ever wonder why the word h y d r a is banned?
    Yes I did. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

24. ISO #24

*** this is a good thread damn
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Hydras
    Look. I can. say it.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Because of ***
    Why is *** as thing then XD

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Cause Brendan is mean
    So YOU punched his avatar! Everything is clear now.