Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Signups: Assassin in the Palace

S-FM Assassin in the Palace Signups

Setup

Signs:

1. SuperJack
    2. Cat Emperor (less known as OzyWho)
    3. Scumbag Cat OuO (less known as Arsonist)
    4. Efekannn02 (less known as... oh, nvm)
    5. Hybrid (less... just kidding)
    6. Marshmallow Marshall
    7. Distorted
    8. Rachyl
    9. Lenneth
    10. Stealthbomber
    Reserves:

1. Fury
    2. ​Cat Empress (less known as Magoroth)
    Last edited by Gyrlander; May 11th, 2018 at 09:53 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: Signups: Assassin in the Palace

/sign as ​Cat Empress

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Magoroth , we are not gonna role play, right?
    No, my lord

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Such things beath nay possible. We are mere subjects to such lands.
    Is that West Country or something? lol

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

NU IM LATE!!!

/sign-that-goes-into-reserve

At the risk of looking terribly selfish... I will propose this game to be double hosted, as 6 players is seriously tiny lol. We got 12 players in the current S-FM. I think we can get 6 x 2 too, right? #quickmafs
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    As I just said the random sign things, do you still choose reserve or sign?
    Sorry I was off. I choose /sign. But still... at least one of us, who would like to play, will be unable to. The current game is not finishing that soon. I'm sure we would have time for a double game signup.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sorry I was off. I choose /sign. But still... at least one of us, who would like to play, will be unable to. The current game is not finishing that soon. I'm sure we would have time for a double game signup.
    If there are enough signs, I'll consider making 2 games. If there are many, but not enough I'll think about increasing the number of Guards.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Most likely.
    Actually
    /reserve

I will be very busy, so reserve me

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

IM NOT A PROCRASTINATOR
    ... but it's a better idea srsly, you'd get the few people lacking for another game.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... but it's a better idea srsly, you'd get the few people lacking for another game.
    I disagree.
    I would argue that the balance is heavily in Towns favor to begin with. Adding more would only increase it.

Here is my bad bad reasoning:
    If you ever checked the wiki website from where Gyrl took the setup - you surely noticed that there the statistics usually show Scums winning most games even in heavy-town-favored setups. This setup Town has higher win %, so I guess the setup is insanely heavily town favored.

If you think about this general strategy of the setup:
    It has been presented that the best odds for a town win is to merely quick lynch every day having no other discussion. This effectively allows the kingdom to use its size to its advantage without exposing its information. Do not discuss who is scummy or why. Never scum hunt. That way info is zero. Uninformed scum remains uninformed.
    I think you too would come to the same conclusion as me - increasing the number of guards would drastically imrpove Towns chances. Feels like exponentially, not linearly.

I would guess that Jack thought something like that?
    Either that or he has some political agreement with other websites to not change the setups he copies from them.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I disagree.
    I would argue that the balance is heavily in Towns favor to begin with. Adding more would only increase it.

Here is my bad bad reasoning:
    If you ever checked the wiki website from where Gyrl took the setup - you surely noticed that there the statistics usually show Scums winning most games even in heavy-town-favored setups. This setup Town has higher win %, so I guess the setup is insanely heavily town favored.

If you think about this general strategy of the setup:

I think you too would come to the same conclusion as me - increasing the number of guards would drastically imrpove Towns chances. Feels like exponentially, not linearly.

I would guess that Jack thought something like that?
    Either that or he has some political agreement with other websites to not change the setups he copies from them.
    I hope you guys play the game to have fun and not just to win. Cause if you're going to not talk and perma lynch all the time I'm just gonna make assassin have two assassination attempts *wink*

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

I hope you guys play the game to have fun and not just to win. Cause if you're going to not talk and perma lynch all the time I'm just gonna make assassin have two assassination attempts *wink*
    That would force us to try giving even less info to the Assassin. :-/

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50