Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56
Results 2,751 to 2,779 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2751

2. ISO #2752

Re: S-FM The Thing

Whyyyyy would you lynch a guard over a useless radio operatiorrrrrrrrr omggg u made the game last 1000 yearrrrrrrs
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    cuz the guard started out as SCV and came off really scummy. lol
    1 day u will learn ~_~

Also F for respekts for scv
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #2755

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    DOWN WITH THE TAUNTSHAMAN. It's bullshit. You're just getting there and saying you won't say why you read people like that. How the fuck do you think town wins!?!?! You must share your thoughts, else noone can follow you, noone can coordinate and the scum win out of nightkills/conversions.
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY?

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

Didn't follow the game, but I see the game had ~2.7k posts even though happened the worst case scenario - the Cult died "practically N1" and half of the town was confirmed.

I see that as a sign that this a good setup with a lot of potential. This game was practically dead for many real-life days imo, it feels like it ended some time ago. Yet 2.7k posts. Imagine how many posts it could have if the Cult didn't get as unlucky!

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760
    Rachyl

Wow! great game guys! you guys did great! im looking forwards to playing another SFM with all you guys! great players! ^_^

11. ISO #2761
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    9 minutes 40 seconds to EoD

Edit: Ooops I'm sorry for talking again...
    @Tauntshaman What the fuck? I did not notice this.

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    are you admitting defeat marshmallow marshall?
    Yes I was, it was over anyway lol I WANT TO PLAY ASSASSIN IN THE PALACE!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #2765

lol, thank u!

well played though - unfortunate N1 douse lol
    Nope. Unfortunate scrapped OoO. My goal was to weaken things that were so OP that they would have gotten me down. I played like a townie for real because I had to scumhunt lol... the only actually scum thing I did was my push on blinkskater, which was 100% a fake. And
    -vote blinkskater
    FOR MVP you were great! And outed me D2 :P I was scareddd.... GG WP EVERYONE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #2766

I think maybe tossing in 1-2 more towns, rewording the OoO ofc =P then removing the things double convert ability since it cant be used
    Yeah, REWORDING THE OoO... I thought it'd let one thing alive. Like, poison the OG N1, he converts, the normal Thing goes to convert someone else, two first things die and there's one thing left. That would've been much less OP and playable. Also lol I was sure someone would CC my radio op claim. Idk why you all thought Scv was scummy... HE WAS SO TOWNISH!!!! Dumb townie but still townie.

17. ISO #2767

18. ISO #2768
    Rachyl

Yeah, REWORDING THE OoO... I thought it'd let one thing alive. Like, poison the OG N1, he converts, the normal Thing goes to convert someone else, two first things die and there's one thing left. That would've been much less OP and playable. Also lol I was sure someone would CC my radio op claim. Idk why you all thought Scv was scummy... HE WAS SO TOWNISH!!!! Dumb townie but still townie.
    you did good! i was fully persuaded that you were town lol

19. ISO #2769

Well played MM, that was a great scum claim IMO, Distorted also well done Luckily you rolled cit and went hard for SC i believed you were town save was unfortunate that both things died like that but sometimes shit like that happens well played everyone first few days were fun

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Atleast I Won Despite The Lynch On Me Early On

Gj For Lynching A Early Citizen Claim
    I told everyone you were innocent noone believed me... so I rolled with the free lynch lol

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.