S-FM The Thing - Page 139
Register

User Tag List

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139
Results 2,761 to 2,779 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

Re: S-FM The Thing

thank god this is over, late game this was a drag to play
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    are you admitting defeat marshmallow marshall?
    Yes I was, it was over anyway lol I WANT TO PLAY ASSASSIN IN THE PALACE!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

lol, thank u!

well played though - unfortunate N1 douse lol
    Nope. Unfortunate scrapped OoO. My goal was to weaken things that were so OP that they would have gotten me down. I played like a townie for real because I had to scumhunt lol... the only actually scum thing I did was my push on blinkskater, which was 100% a fake. And
    -vote blinkskater
    FOR MVP you were great! And outed me D2 :P I was scareddd.... GG WP EVERYONE
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

I think maybe tossing in 1-2 more towns, rewording the OoO ofc =P then removing the things double convert ability since it cant be used
    Yeah, REWORDING THE OoO... I thought it'd let one thing alive. Like, poison the OG N1, he converts, the normal Thing goes to convert someone else, two first things die and there's one thing left. That would've been much less OP and playable. Also lol I was sure someone would CC my radio op claim. Idk why you all thought Scv was scummy... HE WAS SO TOWNISH!!!! Dumb townie but still townie.

And
    -vote blinkskater
    FOR MVP you were great! And outed me D2 :P I was scareddd.... GG WP EVERYONE
    blinkskater is MMs Achilles heel
    Preaching your religion to others = acceptable.
    Saying "Fuck Off!" to the preacher = not acceptable.
    Several people deserve a Logical Fallacy infraction.

Yeah, REWORDING THE OoO... I thought it'd let one thing alive. Like, poison the OG N1, he converts, the normal Thing goes to convert someone else, two first things die and there's one thing left. That would've been much less OP and playable. Also lol I was sure someone would CC my radio op claim. Idk why you all thought Scv was scummy... HE WAS SO TOWNISH!!!! Dumb townie but still townie.
    you did good! i was fully persuaded that you were town lol

Well played MM, that was a great scum claim IMO, Distorted also well done Luckily you rolled cit and went hard for SC i believed you were town save was unfortunate that both things died like that but sometimes shit like that happens well played everyone first few days were fun

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Gj For Lynching A Early Citizen Claim
    Btw. Has there ever been a game where you don't citizen claim early in the game?
    Preaching your religion to others = acceptable.
    Saying "Fuck Off!" to the preacher = not acceptable.
    Several people deserve a Logical Fallacy infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Atleast I Won Despite The Lynch On Me Early On

Gj For Lynching A Early Citizen Claim
    I told everyone you were innocent noone believed me... so I rolled with the free lynch lol