Scavenger
    Average Joe
    Hidden Survivor
    Hidden Survivor
    Hidden Survior
    Hidden Survivor
    Hidden Infected
    Mechanics
    Every day you must send somebody out to scavenge food for the camp depending on the role that is sent you will get a certain amount of food. The person who is sent scavenged cannot speak for the next day and does not count as majority.
    The camp starts at 40 food (enough to last around 4 days)
    After 2 nights the infected will turn into a Zombie, and can infect and attack someone at night.
    There are no flips excluding the zombie
    Day is 72 hours
    Night is 24 hours
    Wincons
    Soldier, Soldier Caption, Prepper, Average Joe-Kill all zombies and infected in the camp
    Infected and Zombies-Eliminate all Survivors or be in a position where this cannot be stopped
    Tables
    Role Food Consumption Interaction With Zombie Infection Amount of Food Scavenged
    Soldier/Soldier Captian 1 food daily Kills Zombie, Infected 2
    Prepper 0.5 food Daily Dies with "Signs of a Struggle" in death flavor 3
    Scavenger 1 Runs away to scavenge for a day, infected, presumed dead 6
    Average Joe 2 Dies 2
    Rolecards
    Spoiler : Survivor Rolecards :

Spoiler : Average Joe :
    Average Joe
    Your power lies in your mouth and vote

Spoiler : Prepper :
    Prepper
    You can isolate yourself from the camp twice..they will presume you dead but you can't be targeted by any night actions this night

Spoiler : Soldier Captian :
    Soldier Captian(Mason Leader)
    Convert an Average Joe to a Pressed Guard, you will share a chat with them and all other Pressed Guards

CHANGES
    Added table with food consumption rates, food scavenged, and interaction with zombie infection-4/26/18
    Added Average Joe and Prepper Rolecard
    Changed Rolelist, added Soldier Captain(Mason Leader) rolecard
    Last edited by Noz_Bugz; May 3rd, 2018 at 06:45 AM.
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Zombie Apocalypse

Soldier Captain get's same amounts of food when Scavenge as a regular Soldier, right?

Is this correct? Zombie targetting:
    • Soldier = Dead Zombie, but Infected Soldier.
    • Average Joe = Joe or Zombie dies? (logic dictates Joe, but wording dictates Zombie)
    • Scavanger = What happens? Don't quite follow, sorry.
    • Prepper = Prepper dies? (logic dictates Prepper, but wording dictates Zombie)

"There are no flips excluding the zombie" - what does that mean?

Zombie can only convert the 3 soldiers, is that correct? Others he Night Kills.

Why, when Prepper dies to Zombie, does Prepper have "died with struggle"? It doesn't affect the game in any way because on his death it is revealed that he is Prepper, right?

The original Infected can use Zombie night action only on Night-3, is that correct?

If town all role claim Day1 - there will be a maximum number of 4 suspects, is that correct? So if they decide to lynch at random those 4 suspects, then there is a 50% chance that Town will win before Zombie can ever do a Night action, right?

Can't wait to see the role cards and role abilities.

Btw, what happens when food runs out, or runs out partially? Either Zombie/Infected wins or part of town dies, right?
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 25th, 2018 at 11:20 AM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Soldier Captain get's same amounts of food when Scavenge as a regular Soldier, right?
    correct
    Is this correct? Zombie targetting:
    • Soldier = Dead Zombie, but Infected Soldier.
    • Average Joe = Joe or Zombie dies? (logic dictates Joe, but wording dictates Zombie)
    • Scavanger = What happens? Don't quite follow, sorry.
      Scavenger gets infected and goes out to scavenge
    • Prepper = Prepper dies? (logic dictates Prepper, but wording dictates Zombie)

Gonna list the interactions in a table later for easy convince
    "There are no flips excluding the zombie" - what does that mean?
    Only the zombie flips
    Zombie can only convert the 3 soldiers, is that correct? Others he Night Kills.
    He makes a kill and an infection
    Why, when Prepper dies to Zombie, does Prepper have "died with struggle"? It doesn't affect the game in any way because on his death it is revealed that he is Prepper, right?
    See my answer to the flip question
    The original Infected can use Zombie night action only on Night-3, is that correct?
    Yep, and the next infected will wait a night
    If town all role claim Day1 - there will be a maximum number of 4 suspects, is that correct? So if they decide to lynch at random those 4 suspects, then there is a 50% chance that Town will win before Zombie can ever do a Night action, right?
    Hmmm...good point..gonna figure out a way to prevent that somewhat
    Can't wait to see the role cards and role abilities.

Btw, what happens when food runs out, or runs out partially? Either Zombie/Infected wins or part of town dies, right?
    If there is not enough food for the camp it will be distributed to Soldier Captain->Soldier->Joe->Scavenger->prepper. Anybody who does not receive food dies from starvation has a timer and sometime in the next day will die(sorta like the poison from Sprits
    answers in green
    ~Kanye West

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    so infected consume food and are unknown?
    also the mechanic is pretty confusing, i suppose this is not even halfway done is it?
    the main mechanics are done, infected consumes no food, what about the mechanics confuse you?
    ~Kanye West

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I feel insecure not knowing in what color I should ask questions.
    Could you add rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post

Mechanics
    The person who is sent scavenged cannot speak for the next day and does not count as majority.
    What does this mean? It means that his vote simply doesn't count, right? Maybe change it to "can't vote", if that is the case?

Mechanics
    There are no flips excluding the zombie
    What changes if you delete this line from Mechanics? It just feels redundant to me.

Wincons
    Soldier, Soldier Caption, Prepper, Average Joe-Kill all zombies and infected in the camp
    Infected and Zombies-Eliminate all Survivors or be in a position where this cannot be stopped
    I think you forgot Scavenger :P

Role Food Consumption Interaction With Zombie Infection Amount of Food Scavenged
    Soldier/Soldier Captian 1 food daily Kills Zombie, Infected 2
    Prepper 0.5 food Daily Dies with "Signs of a Struggle" in death flavor 3
    Scavenger 1 Runs away to scavenge for a day, infected, presumed dead 6
    Average Joe 2 Dies 2
    They are not the only ones possibly to send. I think you should add Infected and Zombie in the table.

Also, I think it looks sweeter if you make the table as
    [table="width: 500, class: grid, align: center"] instead of [table="width: 500, class: grid"].

Yep, and the next infected will wait a night
    If there is not enough food for the camp it will be distributed to...
    I think you should specify these things in the setup somwhere.

Please do not answer to quiestions in the quote itself - it makes impossible to reply without manually copy pasting and adding color.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 3rd, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I feel insecure not knowing in what color I should ask questions.
    Could you add rules?

What does this mean? It means that his vote simply doesn't count, right? Maybe change it to "can't vote", if that is the case?

What changes if you delete this line from Mechanics? It just feels redundant to me.

I think you forgot Scavenger :P

They are not the only ones possibly to send. I think you should add Infected and Zombie in the table.

Also, I think it looks sweeter if you make the table as
    [table="width: 500, class: grid, align: center"] instead of [table="width: 500, class: grid"].

I think you should specify these things in the setup somwhere.

Please do not answer to quiestions in the quote itself - it makes impossible to reply without manually copy pasting and adding color.
    1.It is like he is dead for the day
    2.Yeah, i'll likely just reveal alignment
    3.shutupozyi'mthesmartestididitonpurposetoseeifany bodywouldnotice
    4.Infected and zombie will bring back the amount of food from their role. so there could be a Healthy Average Joe and an Infected Pressed Guard. they keep their abilities until they turn into a zombie
    5.Will do!
    ~Kanye West

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17