wholesome
Register

User Tag List

Thread: wholesome

1. ISO #1

wholesome

I just got out of playing a 9-4-2 game where it came down to a three way stalemate with me as a BMed town being the kingmaker.

After a furious discussion I decide to give the game to the MM, as it's a harder role. The BMer goes up to the stand and, much to my surprise, rather than being furious and pleading for his life, says "gg, i understand".

It shocked me so much that I actually added him after the game and we proceeded to play another two rounds.

In a round after that, it came down to a scenario that was nearly the exact same thing. I was kingmaker again and he was mafia. I thought about giving that game to the arso, but then realised that the arso was being toxic all game and my friend here was polite throughout the entire three rounds.

Arso got hanged, and mafia gets the victory.

Kindness goes a long way, folks. Just because it's a deception game doesn't mean you should be rude. The people you're playing with are exactly that: people.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: wholesome

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    A nice thing to do, but I always give it to the person who played the best.

Sounds like a cool guy, though.
    playwise, as far as i knew at the time both of them were rather underwhelming

i was told after the game that he accurately called out the jailor n3 which pretty much sealed town's fate and then was able to pretty much string both him and his teammate around for two an extra two nights with well-timed blackmails, kills and frames

so yea, i felt bad after the game but it all came full circle
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; April 23rd, 2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: TYPO

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Thanks for this message, stealth. It's really... refreshing to see kindness works, even if it's just a little bit... I admit I've mostly left the Mafia mod, while still promoting its community and clans. I'm more using the mod as an advertising agency for FM :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Invite them to forum Mafia
    i gave them the offer but they declined saying they had checked it out before and it didnt seem like their thing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thanks for this message, stealth. It's really... refreshing to see kindness works, even if it's just a little bit... I admit I've mostly left the Mafia mod, while still promoting its community and clans. I'm more using the mod as an advertising agency for FM :P
    cant blame you
    although seeing hacker's 2x banlist made me actually fucking cackle like a madman when i saw it as ive both played with and reported him before