User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    ahh.. so it's d1 now? when does it end? 7pm est,4/27?
    Wrong thread m'lord! Go to the Ongoing Forum Mafia Games section!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    /reserve
    Confirmed

7. ISO #157

Magoroth, I am glad to announce you that this is the 300th signup thread! Congratz! You've won a travel of undetermined time in China, with certain conditions.

Spoiler : Conditions: :
    Bring 10 kilograms of cocaine.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAngel View Post
    /sign

(Please help me I am new to the forum ;3)
    This one has started some time ago and half players are already in the Graveyard. Of course a Reserve might become needed if a player becomes inactive. But that's somewhat unlikely. Also that game is almost 3k posts deep, which is a ton to read to get up to speed.

I recommend you sign up for the game that has not yet started.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-in-the-Palace
    It is quite unique, so I recommend you read the setup before signing up to know if you want to play that or not. Otherwise - sooner or later another signup thread will be open for a different setup.

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAngel View Post
    /sign

(Please help me I am new to the forum ;3)
    Hello! Sadly, this game is ongoing and will end soonish. But there's another signup page open: Assassin in the Palace. It is not started, and we need other people! If you need anything, ask me or SuperJack (I am not a moderator of any kind, therefore if you need official stuff ask that to superjack). Have fun on here! =)

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hello! Sadly, this game is ongoing and will end soonish. But there's another signup page open: Assassin in the Palace. It is not started, and we need other people! If you need anything, ask me or SuperJack (I am not a moderator of any kind, therefore if you need official stuff ask that to superjack). Have fun on here! =)
    Was that an out of game communication slip?

Why you and Jack specifically? What about 99% of other users, including the game host and me? Do you distrust us? @Gyrlander , MM dislikes us!

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Was that an out of game communication slip?

Why you and Jack specifically? What about 99% of other users, including the game host and me? Do you distrust us? @Gyrlander , MM dislikes us!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I expect no comments about ongoing games, that also means no questions weather something OGC. And concerns talk to the host privetly
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    SORRY
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He fucking betrayed us.
    No comment till game ends...

16. ISO #166

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.