S-FM 252 One Day - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM One Day

Quote Originally Posted by Artefact View Post
    Yeah, right... Plus all this argument about time of being online and all is BULLSHIT. It's stupid. It always leads to Town getting mislead. And for some reason, only Townies initiate that, usually. So, I say: STOP THAT. Provide LOGICAL arguments or shut up. That's it. Gonna catch up on the reading.
    you are missing the entire point of my argument, or reframing it intentionally.

You were online "preparing" for day to start before it did. Well nights are usually 24 hours, why were u online before that? you are anticipating the day starting right before it did lol. The only way to know that is knowing the Mafia submitted their kill. If you are going to address the "being online" address it correctly and stop reframing it.

Omg, yes we're a scum team LOOOOOOL nope nope nope man. That's utterly stupid. Lol. Why wouldn't he have defended us WHEN WE WERE GOING TO DIE earlier???? He would lose, scum can't bus on this setup.
    You put magoroth on L-1. You never got there, you were not close to being lynched lol Once againt, reframing a situation.

Cuz he's mad? And cuz he's craaaazy? Idk lol, it worries me too, but I'll let Hybrid read efe since I am 100% sure of Hybrid's alignment for once lol
    Hybrids reads on efe are fucking horrible. In what game has hybrid actually accurately read efe? Hybrid just buddies efe to vote with him, which is what you are now implying at. Last game hybrid was claiming efe was fine efe was scum lol ayy and so was hybrid! =P

+++++townpoints for this.
    The buddying begins @Efekannn02 dont let hybrid and MM buddy you - hybrid for some reason takes you for a fool and thinks he can just pocket you rofl.

Thinking about it... When I don't see the scum motive and I get this kind of neutral townish read, the person is usually town so I'll up Scv to townish. Because it leaves 1 scum in my town category. I don't like it. @Hybrid I need you!!! Do you have the same read on Efe than me? If I had to guess the scum team, I'd say Scum of the Scum and Magoroth... But I'm not convinced at all that Magoroth is scum. I'm just... confuzzled.
    more efe buddying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    LMFAO IS MAG ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED?
    Mag was about to be lynched, not you.

I never saw @artefect at L-1. Mag commented somewhere saying he was at L-1 but i'm pretty sure that was BS, he was never at L-1.

2. ISO #202

for @Hybrid putting efe at L-1 I see 0 excuse for that as a towny. seriously, if you are town and did that right when efe (who did not have his vote on anyone yet) and I was online ( my vote was not on magoroth either) then you just literally decided to throw the game away within the first hour.

HOWEVER, the scum was online, between me, magoroth, hydrid/mm 1 of us is scum. Magoroth was thrown at L-1 BY Artefact with the above scenario. If hybrid is town, I will honestly believe he AFKed his way to that FM champion award.

-vote artefact

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Disarsoned View Post
    for @Hybrid putting efe at L-1 I see 0 excuse for that as a towny. seriously, if you are town and did that right when efe (who did not have his vote on anyone yet) and I was online ( my vote was not on magoroth either) then you just literally decided to throw the game away within the first hour.

HOWEVER, the scum was online, between me, magoroth, hydrid/mm 1 of us is scum. Magoroth was thrown at L-1 BY Artefact with the above scenario. If hybrid is town, I will honestly believe he AFKed his way to that FM champion award.

-vote artefact
    for putting magoroth (not efe) at L-1.

4. ISO #204
    Ganelon

for putting magoroth (not efe) at L-1.
    He was at l1 when Scv voted him

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Post #72
    You heretic.

-vote Magoroth

Post #79
    -vote magoroth

btw, he s on l-1 let s see who has balls to hammer

Post #88
    Im one of the votes dummy! but sure, ill unvote and get the hammer out

-vote unvote

Post #103
    lol

distorted might be right, that seemed like a scum slip

-vote artefact

Post #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Actually

-vote unvote
    This is utter bullshit

Post #120
    Brainless child no.3, I don't kill people who piss me off, I would've killed you or Distorted if you were scum

Besides

-vote Artefact

Only scum pick up so fast on who died and why

Post #140
    @Artefact is at L-1 and hasn't been hammered yet. Are Scum AFK?

Post #143
    -vote Scvmurderer

If we put as many people as we can to L-2, we'll be able to confirm a number of peeps as town
    christ Magoroth you are looking opportunistic and paranoid as hell

Post #149
    Who dares question the integrity of the dark god!?!

-vote Magoroth

9. ISO #209

Honestly, I just have a really hard time letting go of hybrids slip and throwing mag on L-1 baiting for a hammer.

He was either throwing the game, just not giving 2 shits or going for the fastest FM scum win.

As I said, if hybrid is town I'll believe he was carried/AFKed his way to that FM champion award lol

10. ISO #210

These are less than a minute apart. You already commented on who was killed and WHY.

@Artefact so if you were here for 4 hours planning, what have you come up with? talk abuot some of the plans you were able to design?

Also, I do not ping to alert you, I do it so people see who I am talking about. helps keep my idea and what I am saying clear and directed at the right person. @Artefact
    You'r still twisting up my words, i said "I HAD BEEN HYPING FOR THE ARCHON ACCS" not planning about da game.
    2nd, you would be having an idea of who could have killed the victim after you seeing the victim himself in less than 10 seconds, if you cant you r below average ;P

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

you are missing the entire point of my argument, or reframing it intentionally.

You were online "preparing" for day to start before it did. Well nights are usually 24 hours, why were u online before that? you are anticipating the day starting right before it did lol. The only way to know that is knowing the Mafia submitted their kill. If you are going to address the "being online" address it correctly and stop reframing it.

You put magoroth on L-1. You never got there, you were not close to being lynched lol Once againt, reframing a situation.

Hybrids reads on efe are fucking horrible. In what game has hybrid actually accurately read efe? Hybrid just buddies efe to vote with him, which is what you are now implying at. Last game hybrid was claiming efe was fine efe was scum lol ayy and so was hybrid! =P

The buddying begins @Efekannn02 dont let hybrid and MM buddy you - hybrid for some reason takes you for a fool and thinks he can just pocket you rofl.

more efe buddying.

Mag was about to be lynched, not you.

I never saw @artefect at L-1. Mag commented somewhere saying he was at L-1 but i'm pretty sure that was BS, he was never at L-1.
    1st I m hybrid. Your arguement was HYBRID(me) being planing which is utter BS. I ve already had explained about the archon acc hype a couple of dosen times but still you blindfoldedly just twisting it up. stop.

2nd I PUT mag on L-1 SINCE he s my SCUM READ. Which according the previous posts i ve done was saying I'll only let YOU to hammer.
    Personally, i d like to see my scumreads dead as soon as possible ;P

3rd Wasn't that the game that i was scum as well? y'know i had already knew he was scum ;P also i didn't try to efe because IT WAS too early. You are too scared to put the quote on my read on efe. But let me help you.
    efe would also be willing to kill goatse as well. not sure but he would have.
    So? I said i wasn't sure about it and it s like the 5th post of the game get out trying to lynch me with those cheap things

4th you as well know that efe still hates both me n mm rn, since we ditched him at the pictionary game and wasted his time. So he would still be satly about it. We dnot try to buddy him at least 2 irl days or so later if we were to try to buddy him. Also if one of me or mm were to buddy efe, i d take that responsibilty because i m the one who knows him, not mm. So it would have been easier. YOUR ARGUEMENTS ARE SHIT

14. ISO #214

-vote artefact
    1 Your arguement is still based on a twisting of my words,
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Just to note, the Mafia received their rolecards via Discord because the chat had to be created early.
    according to what sj says, the scum team 100% uses discord (which we can exclude scum of scum being mafia because we dont know who he is rn and i doubt sj would have know as well) AND had receieved their role cards much more before of my archon acc hype, probably. Me n mm got our roles during we were playing the street fight arcade on sc2, but since i ve died first i ve immidietly seen the rolecard being citizen.

Oh btw, you ve never quoted my "slip" earlier on care to quote it? ;)

15. ISO #215

Honestly, I just have a really hard time letting go of hybrids slip and throwing mag on L-1 baiting for a hammer.

He was either throwing the game, just not giving 2 shits or going for the fastest FM scum win.

As I said, if hybrid is town I'll believe he was carried/AFKed his way to that FM champion award lol
    quote the slips, as i said.

Otherwise you are just targetting to lynch me and mm rn.

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

1st I m hybrid. Your arguement was HYBRID(me) being planing which is utter BS. I ve already had explained about the archon acc hype a couple of dosen times but still you blindfoldedly just twisting it up. stop.

2nd I PUT mag on L-1 SINCE he s my SCUM READ. Which according the previous posts i ve done was saying I'll only let YOU to hammer.
    Personally, i d like to see my scumreads dead as soon as possible ;P

3rd Wasn't that the game that i was scum as well? y'know i had already knew he was scum ;P also i didn't try to efe because IT WAS too early. You are too scared to put the quote on my read on efe. But let me help you.

So? I said i wasn't sure about it and it s like the 5th post of the game get out trying to lynch me with those cheap things

4th you as well know that efe still hates both me n mm rn, since we ditched him at the pictionary game and wasted his time. So he would still be satly about it. We dnot try to buddy him at least 2 irl days or so later if we were to try to buddy him. Also if one of me or mm were to buddy efe, i d take that responsibilty because i m the one who knows him, not mm. So it would have been easier. YOUR ARGUEMENTS ARE SHIT
    thanks for the reminder you made my bad mood worse now
    -vote Artefact
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid
    for MVP

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

i blame you
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Somehow, after reading this, I knew game would finish in 12hours or less.
    Poor mm

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232
    Ganelon

He Archoned with Hybrid and Hybrid did was Hybrid does best - get's lynched.
    Hybrid played this one really well, can't say I regret him dying though

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Gg guys.

Scv, did you have anything planned? I didn't see the scum motive behind your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Gg guys.

Scv, did you have anything planned? I didn't see the scum motive behind your posts.
    Neither of us did lol, we actually debated between killing Efe or Goatse at the beginning (or Distorted?) because we thought they would never be lynched

36. ISO #236

Neither of us did lol, we actually debated between killing Efe or Goatse at the beginning (or Distorted?) because we thought they would never be lynched
    Hm, we decided we couldnt kill the new guy. Then we decided it would be mean to kill the archons. So we literally rolled a dice, 1-3 kill efe, 4-6 kill goatse and we both rolled a 4.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

37. ISO #237

Hm, we decided we couldnt kill the new guy. Then we decided it would be mean to kill the archons. So we literally rolled a dice, 1-3 kill efe, 4-6 kill goatse and we both rolled a 4.
    Ah... so I was right 0 planning..... just a dice roll LOL you guys mislynched & turbolynched with unlimited time with a mafia rolling dices. GREAT XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #238

Ah... so I was right 0 planning..... just a dice roll LOL you guys mislynched & turbolynched with unlimited time with a mafia rolling dices. GREAT XD
    Sometimes its more more fun and friendly to not kill the new guys and not waste the effort put into making an archon account
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Sometimes its more more fun and friendly to not kill the new guys and not waste the effort put into making an archon account
    Yeah lol but I mean you didn't discuss about a strategy to adopt in-game... no way to get the mislynch, for example. You just got lucky Hybrid fucked it up and Efe was salty.

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Actually, yes... Whole game i had no acess to account...

And WTF, the setup should be approved, before it will be hosted!
    sj posted it= already approved
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Lesson learned, Efe? TRUST ONLY YOURSELF!
    How the mighty have fallen... even Efekann doesn't trust himself over others now.
    ikr... i truly have fallen from what i was a long time ago...

i even managed to fail at a easy math test lol (example:i wrote 236 instead of 234 before i started doing the question... I RUINED THE WHOLE QUESTION AND REALIZED IT WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE!)
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #248
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    ikr... i truly have fallen from what i was a long time ago...

i even managed to fail at a easy math test lol (example:i wrote 236 instead of 234 before i started doing the question... I RUINED THE WHOLE QUESTION AND REALIZED IT WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE!)
    I once got an F on a Physics test because I accidentally multiplied instead of dividing, and I realized I had made a mistake when I calculated a result that was simply far too high; I spent 20 minutes or so trying to redo the calculations and I didn't have time to do anything else. lol

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Nope just truth lol, the Town killed itself ^^ and it was not my fault, noone listened to me when I posted (what I passed 90 minutes of my life making was 100% ignored, not even quoted lol...), a turbolynch happened, gg.