S-FM 252 One Day - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #101
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM One Day

Quote Originally Posted by Disarsoned View Post
    (he is refering to a game I was playing with MM and hybrid.) Well hybrid left early and is now here saying he was prepping for this game. How the hell would anyone know day was about to start lol only a mafia would know that. hell, no1 knew the mafia was even ON right now to submit their action. @Artefact = scum.
    Braindead child no.2

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Artefact View Post
    I'm at L-2. WTF IS HAPPENING GUYS. THIS IS THE WORSE D1 START EVER. S T O P.

I AM TOWN.

DISTORTED IS OPPORTUNISTIC AND PROBABLY LAUGHING HARD. IF YOU WANT TO END THIS GAME EARLY, HELL, LET IT BE DISARSONED.
    -vote Disarsoned
    lol

distorted might be right, that seemed like a scum slip

-vote artefact
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106
    Ganelon

You just put Magoroth on L-1 hoping SCV would hammer.

Hmm that is somewhat scummish, but I think it's just town being reckless

Besides, I doubt MM would ever do such a retarded scum slip

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110
    Ganelon

Actually

-vote unvote
    This is utter bullshit

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

OK LISTEN: PURPLE TEXT IS HYBRID. NOT ME.

Also another thing, mentions are apparently something sensititve and forbidden for archons lol. So don't mention us for nothing ;)
    Explain why anyone would be here prepping for night to end? When we had 0 idea when night ends.

Mag or you are a scum - that I am sure of. You putting mag on L-1, and seems was pushing for a fast desperate lynch. I think u were going for a "clutch" fast game. ending the game within first few minutes and winning AS SCUM.

I am sorry, I do not believe hybrids BS of being here prepping for the game when we had 0 idea when night would end lol. I assumed it was 24 hours, why would anyone assume ANYTHING differently?

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120
    Ganelon

idk, i really feel like it s magoroth tbh
    Brainless child no.3, I don't kill people who piss me off, I would've killed you or Distorted if you were scum

Besides

-vote Artefact

Only scum pick up so fast on who died and why

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122
    Ganelon

Ay it's allowed!!! Hybrid get on blizzard app right now WE HAVE TO TALK.
    You could just as easily talk on Discord via PM. lol

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Brainless child no.3, I don't kill people who piss me off, I would've killed you or Distorted if you were scum

Besides

-vote Artefact

my only scumread on you is you were the first poster.

between me, MM, hybrid, magoroth - I believe we were the only people on at the time this happened.

24. ISO #124

Besides

-vote Artefact

Jesus. We were in the same game. Come on. Hybrid is getting himself look scummy, idk WHY but that's what he's doing.

25. ISO #125
    Ganelon

my only scumread on you is you were the first poster.

between me, MM, hybrid, magoroth - I believe we were the only people on at the time this happened.
    I was the second poster, literally, and that's actually more scummish than being the first poster, aaaaaaaaa

26. ISO #126

I gotta check archon rules to know if we are allowed to talk to eachother. Because he's seriously falling in distorted's trap atm.
    My trap? u literally just confirmed me as not scum rofl

You had Magoorth at L-1 and I did not hammer. I guess its possible if he was my scum buddy, but you are not addressing the fact I didn't hammer him.

27. ISO #127

Explain why anyone would be here prepping for night to end? When we had 0 idea when night ends.

Mag or you are a scum - that I am sure of. You putting mag on L-1, and seems was pushing for a fast desperate lynch. I think u were going for a "clutch" fast game. ending the game within first few minutes and winning AS SCUM.

I am sorry, I do not believe hybrids BS of being here prepping for the game when we had 0 idea when night would end lol. I assumed it was 24 hours, why would anyone assume ANYTHING differently?
    dont believe as much as u want, but you have seen my ping on discord to sj like 4 hours ago when it was 8 pm for me, because he saiid that "remind me about archon accs about 8 hours later" on his sign up post, i ve been stalking to get him online and do the acc thing so i could adjust the account avatar and feel how it d be like to in an archon acc
    btw I CHOULDNT HAVE issue a command without an account, or else sj would had to send both me and mm seperate pms, but isntead he sent 1 pm on this acc stating my role. SO YOUR LOGIC IS FALSE

28. ISO #128

dont believe as much as u want, but you have seen my ping on discord to sj like 4 hours ago when it was 8 pm for me, because he saiid that "remind me about archon accs about 8 hours later" on his sign up post, i ve been stalking to get him online and do the acc thing so i could adjust the account avatar and feel how it d be like to in an archon acc
    btw I CHOULDNT HAVE issue a command without an account, or else sj would had to send both me and mm seperate pms, but isntead he sent 1 pm on this acc stating my role. SO YOUR LOGIC IS FALSE
    you got your account hte same time I did. we were posting in the signup threads together.

29. ISO #129

My trap? u literally just confirmed me as not scum rofl

You had Magoorth at L-1 and I did not hammer. I guess its possible if he was my scum buddy, but you are not addressing the fact I didn't hammer him.
    Yes your trap. You're making him talk about something scummy more and more so he gets scummier and scummier, so you can gather votes and cause that speedlynch. You're doing like people in WW1 lol.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131
    Ganelon

Yes your trap. You're making him talk about something scummy more and more so he gets scummier and scummier, so you can gather votes and cause that speedlynch. You're doing like people in WW1 lol.
    You're scummier by the minute, I rescind my previous statement! I do not see towny MM acting like this

32. ISO #132

@Artefact you just put magoroth at L-1 and I did not hammer. the ONLY 2 options are I am scum with him or town. I cannot possibly be a scum team with anyone other than magoroth right now if I am scum.

and i was posting through that, so i did not "miss" an opportunity.
    Oh.... THAT'S RIGHT
    -vote scvmurderer

33. ISO #133

Besides

-vote Artefact

Stop Calling Everyone Brainless It Reminds Me Of Myself From End 2013 To Mid 2014 Ffs
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #134

no, because he was here prepping to play while no1 else knew N1 was going to end early. To me, that is a legit scum slip.

Not some mis-pronunciation on wording, or a fk up like that. A legitimate they fucked up on the mechanics slip.

35. ISO #135

@Artefact you just put magoroth at L-1 and I did not hammer. the ONLY 2 options are I am scum with him or town. I cannot possibly be a scum team with anyone other than magoroth right now if I am scum.

Lmao you convinced me, simple but true.... you didn't take your win if you are scum which makes no sense lmfao

Distorted is the mayor with 4 votes.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

you got your account hte same time I did. we were posting in the signup threads together.
    so? you've been mentioning about night ending EARLY since mafia had already selected his target. But there s that, none of us could ve known his role till sj gave the acc to us. And he gave the accs at the same time as he did announce the night was ending. So that makes your claim false. We both aint mafia.

38. ISO #138

so? you've been mentioning about night ending EARLY since mafia had already selected his target. But there s that, none of us could ve known his role till sj gave the acc to us. And he gave the accs at the same time as he did announce the night was ending. So that makes your claim false. We both aint mafia.
    it s hybrid btw noot mm lol

39. ISO #139

This is what made me change my vote looool DISTORTED IS DA MAYOR

40. ISO #140
    Ganelon

@Artefact is at L-1 and hasn't been hammered yet. Are Scum AFK?

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

no, because he was here prepping to play while no1 else knew N1 was going to end early. To me, that is a legit scum slip.

Not some mis-pronunciation on wording, or a fk up like that. A legitimate they fucked up on the mechanics slip.
    I couldn't have prepd nor I was preping. None of the archon users would get his role info before he actually got into his account. Which sj sent both of us to the account infos at the same time of notification of game starting. Oh also the accounts had been given like an hour ago, and i said i had been here for 4 hours.

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

If we put as many people as we can to L-2, we'll be able to confirm a number of peeps as town

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

-vote Scvmurderer

If we put as many people as we can to L-2, we'll be able to confirm a number of peeps as town
    hm i agree.

-vote scvmurderer
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

47. ISO #147
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

This is actually a retarded idea, scum will hammer at first notice. But I don't trust Scv at all lol

48. ISO #148

First

ok maggy doesntl like trollish styles nor the n word spammers, that might be the reason why goatse got killed
    -vote Magoroth
    These are less than a minute apart. You already commented on who was killed and WHY.

@Artefact so if you were here for 4 hours planning, what have you come up with? talk abuot some of the plans you were able to design?

Also, I do not ping to alert you, I do it so people see who I am talking about. helps keep my idea and what I am saying clear and directed at the right person. @Artefact

49. ISO #149

This is actually a retarded idea, scum will hammer at first notice. But I don't trust Scv at all lol
    Who dares question the integrity of the dark god!?!

-vote Magoroth

50. ISO #150
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Who dares question the integrity of the dark god!?!

-vote Magoroth
    This is a a TrollGUS? Expected better from THE LYNCH TRAIN