Cat Plebeian
    Cat Plebeian
    Cat Plebeian

Train God
    Train Spy
    Train Worshipper

Role Cards

Spoiler : Cat Roles :
    Cat Empress: You have forgotten you are the mighty Cat Empress. You receive the Cat Pleb rolecard. You are immune at night. If you are lynched your true role will be revealed, day will restart with 24 hours, you will get +1 vote, you will be able to talk at night and create a chat with 2 extra people in it and yourself and they won't be able to talk in other chats.

Cat Emperor: You are in search of your wife. Every night you check someone to learn if they are the Empress.

Cat Princess: You can heal a player every night. However, when you do it 2 times you die from exhaustion.

Spoiler : Train Roles :
    Train God: You can kill a player at night. You can channel your attack for 3 nights to trespass Night Immunity.

Train Spy: Check a player at night to learn if they got royal blood.

Train Worshipper: You have forgotten who your team mates are. Every night you can visit a player to worship and if they're the Train God you'll join their Night Chat. If it is the Train Spy you will know his role but won't be able to access the Night Chat.

Win Conditions

Cats: Kill the Trains.

Trains: Come to a tie (in votes or 1 v 1) and have at least 1 member remaining.[/COLOR]

Mechanics

Days last 48 hours.
    Nights last 24 hours.
    Majority & Non-Mandatory Lynch.
    No Last Wills & No Death Notes & No Suicides

The Trains (not Worshipper at the beggining) share a Night Chat, and if Train God dies the Night Kill will be given to the Spy and if he's dead / dies to the Worshipper.

Order of Actions

0. Cat Empress creates chat
    1. Cat Princess Heals
    2. Trains Night Kill
    3. Cat Emperor / Train Spy investigate
    4. Train Worshipper worships

Rules of Conduct

No OGC (out of game communication)
    Insults are alright, but don't be extreme.
    Don't quote PMs.
    English only.
    Be active. Being active also means contributing to the game. Host has total discretion about this.
    Images and videos are allowed, but don't spam them.
    No excessive use of unrelated posts.
    Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace, modkill or agressive warn at the host's discretion.
    Don't spam excessively

Last edited by Gyrlander; April 18th, 2018 at 07:41 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Cat Empress

You can channel your attack for 3 nights to trespass Night Immunity.
    What does that mean?

You can heal a player every night. However, when you do it 2 times you die from exhaustion.
    Does this mean he can heal only two times regardless of if it worked or he dies after a second successful healing?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Well, Scv's questions are also mine, and I got a concern: this setup is pretty much RNG because you gotta find the Empress who doesn't even know she is that role. Plus... following the rolecard's description, the Empress is a fucking god because impossible to kill. Maybe change Train win condition to "Come to a tie", while adding 1 or 2 Cat Plebeians?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, Scv's questions are also mine, and I got a concern: this setup is pretty much RNG because you gotta find the Empress who doesn't even know she is that role. Plus... following the rolecard's description, the Empress is a fucking god because impossible to kill. Maybe change Train win condition to "Come to a tie", while adding 1 or 2 Cat Plebeians?
    i think its because the cat empress has no equal, so wins all ties =P

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    What does that mean?

Does this mean he can heal only two times regardless of if it worked or he dies after a second successful healing?
    1. You decide to channel an attack on someone. That night no NK, the next no NK and then third you kill with 100% certainty whoever you were attacking.

2. 2nd succesful heal.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, the Empress is supposed to be the Town's Trump Card with both evil and good trying to find her... Nevertheless, I have to think more about her role and the setup in general.

Also, about the wincondition, it was supposed to come to a tie, my mistake.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    1. You decide to channel an attack on someone. That night no NK, the next no NK and then third you kill with 100% certainty whoever you were attacking.

2. 2nd succesful heal.
    1 only adds more cofusion??!? So evil can just tell host they prepping to kill some1? And what if mafia decides they want to kill some1 else next night?
    @Gyrlander
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #15