S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    And if some1 is not following that tomorrow (if we agree that is a good idea) then I will have scum reads on that person for not wanting to cover up whom the editor is.
    if we literally ALL do that, it reveals no info of who the editor is, and when the editor dies we know all the actions they did, just on the chance they did do something that could have potentially influenced the game and was not able to tell us.

3. ISO #203

I think im going to make a setup called 2 posts. Everyone is only allowed to post 2 times. the kicker is all posts are allowed to be edited, so it will be 1 page long, with 2 posts from everyone editing them constantly as the game progresses. lol
    /presign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #204

1) No Last Will

So the significance of this. That means if the Editor does something that makes some1 either the lowest or highest post in the game - he should somehow claim that. "If I was editor I would have added/subtracted 5 posts from x. and we can have multiple people say that at the beginning of every day. If 1 of those people die and flip editor, we take their posts seriously, the others can be just decoys.

So starting tomorrow I will claim "I added/subtracted x posts from x N1" - I urge everyone else to follow suit. the posts will mean absolutely NOTHING until someone dies and flips editor.
    Mhmm... this editor would have to have top post count in order to not get modkilled... but then, mafia editor can claim and get "confirmed town"...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #205

This allows for the real editor to make a living last will, per say.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOH

I vote for that, I don't see what could be wrong with it: it doesn't give information to scum in any way, only information to town.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

+townpoints for that to Distorted.

8. ISO #208

editors post counts dont matter, only lurkers.
    Wait, did I really type that... I meant editor would have to keep high post count in order not to get MAFIA killed. Not modkilled

9. ISO #209

9 hours into D1

blinkskater (3 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, SuperJack, GoatseOntheCupboard
    rumox (2 [L-3]):
    Magoroth, Distorted
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Dutes
    Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    rumox

Who Posted?

Posts 74 -- Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 39 -- Distorted

Posts 38 -- rumox

Posts 24 -- Magoroth

Posts 10 -- Dutes

Posts 8 -- blinkskater

Posts 7 -- GoatseOntheCupboard

Posts 3 -- SuperJack

10. ISO #210

1) No Last Will

So the significance of this. That means if the Editor does something that makes some1 either the lowest or highest post in the game - he should somehow claim that. "If I was editor I would have added/subtracted 5 posts from x. and we can have multiple people say that at the beginning of every day. If 1 of those people die and flip editor, we take their posts seriously, the others can be just decoys.

So starting tomorrow I will claim "I added/subtracted x posts from x N1" - I urge everyone else to follow suit. the posts will mean absolutely NOTHING until someone dies and flips editor.
    I'll do this

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm but now I want to talk about something else
    -vote SuperJack
    @SuperJack WHAT ARE YOU DOING. You come in, say super weird and useless things, then go out. I don't think you are new. Or are you? Did Efe hack your account? SAY SOMETHING.
    Please, I may not be new but who has ever said I was any good at this game?
    Have you ever played a D1 with me?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I've decided to go for the least amount of posts in a day. So, after you all go 7 posts above me, I will proceed to post bigger more informative posts.
    hey if u read the game name it's called "ANTI" lurkers xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219
    Ganelon

How am I contradicting myself? Were I contradicting myself Mm would have picked up pretty fast on that ^^. I do not like you scumpainting me this early, fits your scum meta.
    -vote Distorted

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How am I contradicting myself? Were I contradicting myself Mm would have picked up pretty fast on that ^^. I do not like you scumpainting me this early, fits your scum meta.
    -vote Distorted
    and read the rest of the thread, we even directly address exactly what you are asking about already.

22. ISO #222

think its paranoid, im not scum reading magoroth I just thought his posts were funny and would like a CLEAR view on him to judge off of. If anything I see confusion as a town-read thing because scums are usually more "put together" and come off as actively scum hunting. But without a real opinion on Magoroth, I have no idea where he stands, and have no idea how to read him right now for a "future" change. He has himself set up to back ANY strategy right now when D2 hits since he has pretty much said all of them and not mentioned which he supports.
    But I will lay it out for you: You have said multiple strategies for both town and scum yet have not really based an opinion on which way you feel town should take or what direction ect. I am curious to hear which strategies u feel are good to take, and which you think would be bad for us to take.

Here is what im trying to get, clarification.

Here is my current read of you

Here is my concern.

There is plenty of info there for you to work with in the last few pages; coming back with "stop scum painting me!, -vote"

-opinions on the interactions between me and MM?

-opinions on rumox and dutes? me and rumox?

-opinions on you and MM?

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

But I will lay it out for you: You have said multiple strategies for both town and scum yet have not really based an opinion on which way you feel town should take or what direction ect. I am curious to hear which strategies u feel are good to take, and which you think would be bad for us to take.

Here is my concern.

There is plenty of info there for you to work with in the last few pages; coming back with "stop scum painting me!, -vote"

-opinions on you and MM?
    I'll be talking to you about this later today; I have very little time right now. See you in about 4 hours, give or take an hour.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

9 hours into D1

blinkskater (3 [L-2]):
    rumox (2 [L-3]):
    Magoroth, Distorted
    blinkskater, Dutes
    Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    rumox

Who Posted?

Posts 39 -- Distorted

Posts 38 -- rumox

Posts 24 -- Magoroth

Posts 10 -- Dutes

Posts 8 -- blinkskater

Posts 3 -- SuperJack

Where can i find this?

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Where can i find this?
    For the votes, at the top of the forum here there is a "vote count" button. I just copy pasted the info in there and colored it for ease of reading.

For the user posts; go to "Ongoing Forum Mafia Games" (on the homepage) then next to this game itl say "replies" and "views" Click on the number of replies and it brings up how many are from each person.

29. ISO #229
    Ganelon

Wait, I realize I just misread the setup. We need to ensure that the difference between the top 2 posters is greater than 10 and that the difference between the 2 lowest post counts is, also, greater than 10, so that there be no WIFOM/2KPN bullshit. Meaning that it might be actually a good idea to cull anybody who won't cooperate by agreeing to post at least 10 shitposts, so that there is no potential for Mafia to hide behind the bottom poster.
    What I meant here is that we should ensure that the difference between the two less active players' post counts be always greater than 10. @SuperJack and @GoatseOntheCupboard , you are those players. Could you guys make sure that one of you has 10 more posts than the other by EoD? That way, there's no chance for a potential Lurker to be dropped by his Editor to lowest post count.

Also: If someone dies tonight, that's 5v2 tomorrow if we don't Lynch today. If mafia get 2KPN the second night, it'll be 3v2 - MyLo - on D3. We need to be extremely careful.

I have absolutely no reads at this point, I haven't been paying much attention to what everyone's been posting, I've mostly been busy trying to isolate possible scum strategist and creating tactics of our own to ensure we do not fall prey to them.

One other thing: According to naz, the Mafia's 2KPN thing is permanent. And whether or not they use the double FK is also optional.

By the way - if we pressure a Lurker, he'll be forced to post to defend himself; get him paranoid enough and he'll start posting like mad. Should keep this in mind.

30. ISO #230
    Ganelon

Distorted's suspicious!
    I really, really don't like your buddying me and 'laying everything' in front of me. I don't like that all and frankly it's fishy. You will be my go-to Lynch tomorrow!

31. ISO #231
    Ganelon

What I meant here is that we should ensure that the difference between the two less active players' post counts be always greater than 10. @SuperJack and @GoatseOntheCupboard, you are those players. Could you guys make sure that one of you has 10 more posts than the other by EoD? That way, there's no chance for a potential Lurker to be dropped by his Editor to lowest post count.

Also: If someone dies tonight, that's 5v2 tomorrow if we don't Lynch today. If mafia get 2KPN the second night, it'll be 3v2 - MyLo - on D3. We need to be extremely careful.

I have absolutely no reads at this point, I haven't been paying much attention to what everyone's been posting, I've mostly been busy trying to isolate possible scum strategist and creating tactics of our own to ensure we do not fall prey to them.

One other thing: According to naz, the Mafia's 2KPN thing is permanent. And whether or not they use the double FK is also optional.

By the way - if we pressure a Lurker, he'll be forced to post to defend himself; get him paranoid enough and he'll start posting like mad. Should keep this in mind.
    On the other hand, the top 5 posters and top 4 posters, respectively, are night immune.... Wait, there's actually another possibility in here, I need to paste the setup and the role list in here.

32. ISO #232

Distorted's suspicious!
    I really, really don't like your buddying me and 'laying everything' in front of me. I don't like that all and frankly it's fishy. You will be my go-to Lynch tomorrow!
    where, in all of my posts, did you get the impression of me buddying with you? lol

33. ISO #233
    Ganelon

If 8 people are alive at the end of the day, 5 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 7 people are alive at the end of the day, 4 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 6 people are alive at the end of the day, 3 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 5 people are alive at the end of the day, 2 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 4 people are alive at the end of the day, the person with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    Town Lurker with least amount of posts becomes night immune and is confirmed town.
    You will not be informed if you are immune or not.

Mafia Lurker
    Mafia Editor

Town Lurker
    Town Editor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Another possible Mafia strategy would be to be among the top X(5, 4, 3...) posters that day, thereby reducing the number of Townsmen who are night immune. This strategy would be attempted only if their preferred target for the following night had quite the number of posts, or if they gained more than one kill per night. I would like to add that I believe that we should instantly Lynch anybody who becomes the lowest poster for more than one day, especially consecutive days - I don't want a Lurker soaking up KPNs.

34. ISO #234

Distorted's suspicious!
    Because you asked

-vote Distorted
    so i responded with

Here is my concern.

-opinions on you and MM?
    Which btw the end part is what im looking for the answers on. Saying you are "looking at strategies" and completely ignoring interactions and what is going on in the game itself, but yet do not hesitate to become (which is ur meta still) completely defensive, avoid the questions asked - and go right back to posting strategies without answering any of the questions lol

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

where, in all of my posts, did you get the impression of me buddying with you? lol
    Grr, I'll reread your posts and my posts, if I get even a hint of bullshit I will Lynch you

36. ISO #236

Here, let me show you what im talking about.

Oh fuck we gotta post in cyan. Ok then lol.

But if Magoroth knew that 100%... why did he ask it? @Magoroth trying to gain town cred?
    -vote Magoroth
    BECAUSE YOU'RE SCOTTISH!

I did not know that, also...

KING GEORGE I IS THE TRUE KING!!!

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    -vote Magoroth

hasn't been scum yet, i'm feeling lucky

Seriously, L-2 and the game has barely started?

-vote rumox

Then I start questioning you saying you contradict yourself

-vote Distorted
    I understand the first 1 is a trolling thing, but anyone who questions you in the slightest or votes you, you just go right back at without addressing anything. You just scum read them for pushing at you.

37. ISO #237
    Ganelon

I shit you not, I just read from post 1 to here and this was your train of thought. lol
    nvm, I seriously misread the setup and I must've been high yesterday evening. Well, you already know my opinion about what we should be doing about the players with the LEAST posts; and my opinion is that Mafia will most likely be using their own Night Ability (the Editors, that be).

38. ISO #238
    Ganelon

Here, let me show you what im talking about.

Then I start questioning you saying you contradict yourself

I understand the first 1 is a trolling thing, but anyone who questions you in the slightest or votes you, you just go right back at without addressing anything. You just scum read them for pushing at you.
    I am not scum reading MM/Rumox, nor did I OMGUS them, the vote on rumox was a countervote^^

39. ISO #239

I don't give a fuck if Dutes gets lynched, lets do it
    -vote Dutes
    I do that as Town, just saying

40. ISO #240

I don't give a fuck if Dutes gets lynched, lets do it
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    no
    GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!

41. ISO #241

If 8 people are alive at the end of the day, 5 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 7 people are alive at the end of the day, 4 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 6 people are alive at the end of the day, 3 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 5 people are alive at the end of the day, 2 people with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    If 4 people are alive at the end of the day, the person with the most amount of posts will be immune to being killed by the mafia.
    Town Lurker with least amount of posts becomes night immune and is confirmed town.
    You will not be informed if you are immune or not.

Mafia Lurker
    Mafia Editor

Town Lurker
    Town Editor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Another possible Mafia strategy would be to be among the top X(5, 4, 3...) posters that day, thereby reducing the number of Townsmen who are night immune. This strategy would be attempted only if their preferred target for the following night had quite the number of posts, or if they gained more than one kill per night. I would like to add that I believe that we should instantly Lynch anybody who becomes the lowest poster for more than one day, especially consecutive days - I don't want a Lurker soaking up KPNs.
    well with 8 players its 2 mislynches gg. I don't think the Mafia will care too much to get a lurker because I don't think it will make differnece.

1 mis lynch + 1 kill = 2v4, 1 mis lynch + 1 kill = gg. doesn't need a second kill.

This is where im getting tied up. I'm trying to decide whether lynching is a good idea or not. Because if we DONT lynch, then 1 person dies tongiht, 2v5 then we have no idea if theres a lurker or not who got lowest post count - meaning we could do 1 lynch and lose. We would only feel comfortable lynching the lowest poster, which would then (if it wasnt lurker) put us at 2v3. This save is another merciless save...very little wiggle room.

so there is a good chance mafia is completely scrapping the idea of trying to get a low post and relying on us doing 2 mis-lynches. If we go with the lynching lowest poster we just gave mafia an incredible wifom for the game if that's the case.

42. ISO #242

9 hours into D1

blinkskater (3 [L-2]):
    rumox (2 [L-3]):
    Magoroth, Distorted
    blinkskater, Dutes
    Magoroth (1 [L-4]):
    rumox

Who Posted?

Posts 39 -- Distorted

Posts 38 -- rumox

Posts 24 -- Magoroth

Posts 10 -- Dutes

Posts 8 -- blinkskater

Posts 3 -- SuperJack

Congrats superjack, you got less posts than the host!

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

This is my favorite fish.

<°)))))o><
    I feel like this is a fishy post... Plus, it smells.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Please, I may not be new but who has ever said I was any good at this game?
    Have you ever played a D1 with me?
    Yes I did, when I was rather new... And you carried town (I think you even did as scum lol) two times. You might not be the FM god, but you are not trash for sure. And pffs.... You 100% know what I mean, I'm "arguing" for nothing.

47. ISO #247

Yes I did, when I was rather new... And you carried town (I think you even did as scum lol) two times. You might not be the FM god, but you are not trash for sure. And pffs.... You 100% know what I mean, I'm "arguing" for nothing.
    If you're lurker (And I think you are, it's rather obvious lol) at least post something REVELANT. You know, like long posts with content about the game... @SuperJack

48. ISO #248

R.I.P .... your contributions to this town shall not be forgotten!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    My first vote. I am so proud
    Yours neither x.x

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

-vote Distorted
    Ayy I think you didn't understand what I did with you... I checked who was going to sheep me in my whiteknighting. Noone did, which gives you townpoints, but SERIOUSLY man you are scummy.