S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68
Results 1,341 to 1,355 of 1355

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well to be fair goatse didnt vote you D1. meaning 4 towns did since I was the only scum that did. so that was not something that MM really pushed.

And MM didnt vote SJ either during that turbo lynch, he had his vote on me. knowing MM, he prolly would have told ppl to start taking their votes off.
    Yep the entire lynch on me was called by MM totally ignoring you and SJ

I think I really shouldn't have played that Smiths game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Blink was the only switched on Towny and Magoroth to an extent. MM refused to vote you, Blink wanted to and Magoroth had interest in it as well. Don't remember Dutes stand on it I think he just voted me because others were.
    Mag and dutes refused to vote SJ also. blink voted me with a few minutes left.

That whole situation took place with like 20 minutes left till EoD

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    <3
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

?? y not?
    Because my scumteam is salty at me since this game lol

Mag and dutes refused to vote SJ also. blink voted me with a few minutes left.

That whole situation took place with like 20 minutes left till EoD
    I did not vote SJ either btw. Also, I was not there at EoD1, my internet crashed for like 30 minutes. I saw the lynch 5 minutes after it happened didn't say it because it'd have got me uselessly scumread lol (since my scum meta is to be inactive apparently...)

Which shit? I got at least 2 hours now. Getting my music on, then I'll get into the reading.
    Lol dude.
    I feel like you might become a meme at this point.
    We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
    Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
    Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.