Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28
Results 1,351 to 1,377 of 1377
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

I don't really want to nominate anyone for MVP, though I would say blink played the best, out of the active players

5. ISO #1355
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

For President

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My defense is this: I was retarded. 'nuff said. I was strategizing. And I'm not reactionary voting :P notice how Goatsecraft voted me up?
    @Marshmallow Marshall welp. Idk if you're Editor but I am not. it was a ruse to get either blinkskater or rumox to CC. Rumox gave me some 'fake contribution' vibe at the beginning of the game that made me think he was either Editor or scum. So my stance is Lynch rumox.

-vote Rumox
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Of course; the question is who between them though. Or lynch dutes if no idea :P

Magoroth pushed you harder than MM did. and so did I. I dont see why MM is getting scapegoated in this. im skimming through EoD as well and MM isn't a driving force in your lynch.

Ok, so, unless we agree to Lynch Rumox today, I believe we should not Lynch today.

I'd Lynch him tomorrow - why don't you want to push rumox/Dutes?
    @blinkskater - you may be right about Distorted. Who're your other scum reads?
    this is in response to me voting superjack

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted superjack rumox dutes 2 scum in there
    blink wanted a rumox lynch to, he changed to me near EoD

I refuse. Lynch rumox, you or dutes.
    @rumox this is near EoD. I do not know why you are putting MM at your driving force, he took a bit to get the lynch. a lot of it was for the same reasons blink hammered, blood thirsty. no1 on at EoD was contributing or changing their votes off you.

So stop blamimg MM he was literally a tiny part of your lynch, and no part of the D2 turbo-lynch.

@rumox claim a role or feel the holy fires from hell

if SJ flips town i will personally push rumox tomorrow.

And my rumox scum read is pretty strong

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    we have 30 minutes left, if we are going to make this happen make it happen.

@Dutes @Magoroth @Marshmallow Marshall @blinkskater
    Then I start hardpushing for rumox.

MM is a pretty low force in there, he jumped on during the last HOUR of the day due to no1 else being able to get votes.

7. ISO #1357

Also, I am quite proud of having outed you in early D1 Distorted, I really should have followed my instinct on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Everyone had sound evolving logic on Day 1, minus him. The guy who called for my lynch in massive glowing writing twice, the guy who refused to scum read you when everyone else did. You protect him because you know he is a free pocket for you lol
    Lol really. The proof you don't read the game. Mag called on a rolecall before, he false claimed Editor, remember? And for the last part, I have a question: did Mesk514 teach you FM? You're as bad and as fucking annoying than her, with the same kind of stupid harsh posts. Now I'm going to find that quote where I said I was suspecting him. We're playing this for fun. You are much more vitriolic again me, who actually tried, than against people like Arsonist who deliberately threw a game.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

We should all role claim right now then solve the game imo
    Blink came up with it first
    you claim first
    You said that
    mm is scared, only scum get scared

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    So townish from you, I was disagreeing with a rolecall, which is what you are saying I pushed for (100% lie)
    i just uncovered the scum team. mag and mm gg no re
    Without reason
    why though.
    This never got answer, so you wonder why you got lynched...

DISTORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumox asked about that "long ago", so it was before game started. Can't post in an inexistant thread, huh?

Rumox said something about lynching everyone or something like that, so he was REALLY lynch happy on that. And it made me think about that question. Which you still didn't answer. @Distorted

I was on L-2 for 30 seconds because Magoroth instantly unvoted me lol.

Your wallpost is interesting, MATTER AT LAST!!!!! But I feel like you are sewing the seeds of chaos and scumpainting in it, targeting Magoroth with a slight buddying of me and blink. Or am I paranoid?
    This is the post. This was the exact strategy of Distorted at that point ^^

Also see post #128, from Rumox: "Magoroth is painting himself, we all see it except you" You literally shot everywhere. And then you say: Yes, I was right! It's like saying, in an election, that you'll vote for every candidate just to be sure to win your elections. Lol. Shooting everywhere is ok, but bragging about having found the scum and saying all others are morons is not. Now stop the trash talk, and carry on to the other game. Thanks.

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

Lol dude you shit the bed in every fm I've played with you enough is enough
    Read my last post, and stop the trash talk. Carry on.

17. ISO #1367
    Ganelon

MM didn't Lynch rumox, I did. lol

And stop blaming MM for everything - his reads were actually pretty good in the Spirits game, he's just bad at pretending (as Scum) because he's paranoid

18. ISO #1368

If you wanna keep fuelling my fire that's fine with me I can shit post all day.

I singled MM out because he fucking sucks and I wanted him to know that is what I think. I held my silence the first game, bit my tongue in the smith game, not doing it this game. Everyone played their part in the lynch on me, you had your own reasons which I can respect. He passively started thinking of a potential lynch on me with post #615 in relation to you, what does this post say? It's a complete shit sheep vote. His deciding factor had nothing to do with you also, in fact his final decision is sheeped from Distorted, he calls for a lynch on Distorted's suggested scum team. I know Distorted likes playing with MM cause of the fact MM is a free pocket for him. Its so fucking obvious. When a person that can't make an informed decision on his own (literally everyone else did) and sheeps others, including a scum read by EVERYONE else, yeah I'm gunna say that vote has a massive part compared to the rest. A shit player is a dangerous player.

Like I can go on and on why I think he is a shit player if u want to, it gets fucking juicy if I touch on the Smith game. This is the game that I have had enough. Everyone scum read Distorted towards the end of the day except this guy because he wants to suck his dick or some shit. Every god damn game. Arsonist was right for the wrong reasons, you were almost in the same boat too but you actually made progress this game.

Btw, read his posts

And since I'm as much confirmed as you, I will call for a lynch. =)
    ?!?! I refuse to lynch Distorted, and I don't think I'll lynch SJ. Unless we'll have to carry that subject all game long.
    Mhmm, you're right.

I AM AS CONFIRMED AS BLINK. CHOO CHOO ON RUMOX OR DUTES. If people really want to lynch SJ, so be it but I'm against it.
    "Calling the vote" .. "Refusing to lynch the scum read by everyone" .. "Sheeping the scum read by everyone"

He is not subtle about it.

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

Hey the games over now, why you continue?
    ^^
    People just need to learn from what happened and improve, I've caused a speedlynch before and lost the game because of it.

People abuse their friendships and take advantage of people's trust. It's part of the meta game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #1371

Everyone scum read Distorted towards the end of the day except this guy

No they didn't. Blink did due to META reasons, knowing my gameplay. Magoroth said he MAY be right but wasnt sure so voted his scum read (rumox). Dutes never had me scumread, he stayed on you. If you say thats due to him not keeping up, then we can eliminate that lead, but then for the same reasons eliminate SJ. Making blink the only person who had me scum read EoD 1.

The reason you got lynched is because of opportunistic lynching. You seemed to push WITH anyone else who was pushing, not going after your own leads (what you just accused MM of doing). MM labeled me scum fast beginning of the day tomorrow, and if you look he was also the person voting me.

He also asked blink multiple times WHY he scumread me, blink just ignored him on it. So he was TRYING to work with people, but blink had a meta read, not a logical read so he just pushed and didn't explain why.

And I don't remember you scumreading me at all, you were more focused on magoroth, and this was during and after my debate with blink when blink was scum reading me. You still did not.

so coming back with hindsight and saying you WOULD have scumread me (even though you were there when blink did) is pointless. The guy you are pushing at is literally the only person who had their vote on me at the end of the game.

We have a small community of people who play this there is literally no point attacking people who actively play the game. MM extracts more information from these games then any other player, as well as being able to play with some pretty fun strategies. You guys pinpoint D1 reads (even though he was correct D2) and bitch at him for it. What about the nightless game? staged a whole argument which led to lynching all the mafia back to back D1 + lol Where is his credit for MVP that game? The smiths game, sheepsaysmeep was the big fuck-up there, MM even tried to save face by bussing him. During MM's lynch in that game also, I was NOT confident that we were lynching a scum, but ran with it anyways and it worked out.

Also, MM was the only other person who was TOWN READING superjack because of STRATEGY. MM has played a lot of FM games, and strategy is a big/fun part of it. What superjack did would have been suicide if he was mafia lurker, and MM was the only other person to see that - that is where his town read on me came from. he wanted an explanation of why that is a reason to SCUM read me. Nobody could provide it. he picked up on my meta game D2 pretty quickly though, just on D1 he wasnt comfortable pushing someone with the same reads as him. (which were accurate btw). So we can pull the argument that if the town actually listened to MM and not lynched superjack then town would have probably been fine.

I exploited blinks read on me, not MM. Blink had me scum read due to my interactions with superjack, and meta. The meta was his strong read but he connected it to superjack - so I used that connection to push an agenda on superjack by trying to paint him as a more important mafia member than I was, and a more important lynch.

The end game votes were me, goatse, Magoroth, and blinkskater on superjack. MM was on me.
    Last edited by Distorted; April 20th, 2018 at 08:02 AM.

22. ISO #1372

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    No they didn't. Blink did due to META reasons, knowing my gameplay. Magoroth said he MAY be right but wasnt sure so voted his scum read (rumox). Dutes never had me scumread, he stayed on you. If you say thats due to him not keeping up, then we can eliminate that lead, but then for the same reasons eliminate SJ. Making blink the only person who had me scum read EoD 1.

The reason you got lynched is because of opportunistic lynching. You seemed to push WITH anyone else who was pushing, not going after your own leads (what you just accused MM of doing). MM labeled me scum fast beginning of the day tomorrow, and if you look he was also the person voting me.

He also asked blink multiple times WHY he scumread me, blink just ignored him on it. So he was TRYING to work with people, but blink had a meta read, not a logical read so he just pushed and didn't explain why.

And I don't remember you scumreading me at all, you were more focused on magoroth, and this was during and after my debate with blink when blink was scum reading me. You still did not.

so coming back with hindsight and saying you WOULD have scumread me (even though you were there when blink did) is pointless. The guy you are pushing at is literally the only person who had their vote on me at the end of the game.

We have a small community of people who play this there is literally no point attacking people who actively play the game. MM extracts more information from these games then any other player, as well as being able to play with some pretty fun strategies. You guys pinpoint D1 reads (even though he was correct D2) and bitch at him for it. What about the nightless game? staged a whole argument which led to lynching all the mafia back to back D1 + lol Where is his credit for MVP that game? The smiths game, sheepsaysmeep was the big fuck-up there, MM even tried to save face by bussing him. During MM's lynch in that game also, I was NOT confident that we were lynching a scum, but ran with it anyways and it worked out.

Also, MM was the only other person who was TOWN READING superjack because of STRATEGY. MM has played a lot of FM games, and strategy is a big/fun part of it. What superjack did would have been suicide if he was mafia lurker, and MM was the only other person to see that - that is where his town read on me came from. he wanted an explanation of why that is a reason to SCUM read me. Nobody could provide it. he picked up on my meta game D2 pretty quickly though, just on D1 he wasnt comfortable pushing someone with the same reads as him. (which were accurate btw). So we can pull the argument that if the town actually listened to MM and not lynched superjack then town would have probably been fine.

I exploited blinks read on me, not MM. Blink had me scum read due to my interactions with superjack, and meta. The meta was his strong read but he connected it to superjack - so I used that connection to push an agenda on superjack by trying to paint him as a more important mafia member than I was, and a more important lynch.

The end game votes were me, goatse, Magoroth, and blinkskater on superjack. MM was on me.
    Don't fuel him. There are many things that are logical fallacies in his post. Like, not voting a scum read by EVERYONE is stupid. Lol. Let it go ^^ @hostofnextgame please don't let trashtalk happen in next game. And if rumox is going to hold a grudge I'll take official ways about it. I just hope we won't reach that point and that we will be in harmony once again. And if you're saying we've never been... so be it, but please stop. Thank you.

23. ISO #1373
    Ganelon

Distorted is right, I never considered this. +100, confirmed town

24. ISO #1374

1st paragraph: yes they did, minus Dutes who would have sheeped anyones vote there is no disputing that. mag was 50/50, go find his post saying that, you are still a scum read to him. ignoring SJ read of you is actually scum as fuck irl he may have limited posting but his reads are still worthwhile. and i defs scum read you even tho i was afk during live gameplay. i woke up 20 mins post lynch and after reading it all i messaged naz saying how u were an obvious scum (mag too, for truth sake). so yes you were scum read by everyone but him, my read just came from the grave as i was catching up. but like i said i share blame for being asleep during it all. my read of u is still valid to the topic at hand regardless of my lynch. or we can ignore it, everyone alive had u painted anyway except mm. dutes is not relevant due to first FM and his blatant sheeping which we can all agree is forgivable in any situation for a new player.

2nd paragraph: lol i pushed mm, mag and sj on my own thanks. the rest of my time was interacting with you and blink where you admitted to "over playing". my push on sj actually revealed how scummy you were so go me not that its relevant

3rd paragraph: blink should have quoted his dozens of posts explaining why he scum read you. it made sense, and wasnt just a meta read even tho it was probs the strongest part of it. mm seems to have a habit where he needs people to explain things 50 fucking times, then again 30 minutes later.

4th paragraph: see first response, i 100% scum read you during "live" catchup. again i can post my chat log to prove it.

I dont care what happeend during that abomination of a day 2. MM wasnt there to be apart of it, even tho he posted after games end thinking it was live, it still made him the smartest person that day.

Like I have said I am saying this about all 3 games I have played with him, each of them he has left a unsavoury taste in my mouth.. a trend has been set. I didn't play nightless, I didn't read nightless. If he did what you say he did then good job. Sheep was a fuck up yes but MM was just as damaging if not more. Blacksmith playing so shit to get scum read day 2 based purely of terrible postings after the beautiful start to day 2. It ruined the game worse than sheep did because it removed ANY killing for scum. Even with sheep there is no denying with that shit show of a Day 2 scum were looking dangerous as fuck. he incriminated himself and if u wanna discuss that game, well im not because im not going to read that monster thread to make my points.

I am saying this because I want him to learn to stop being a gronk because its all I have seen from him in my experiences and obviously I am not the only one to think this. How he will learn idk and idc, i just hope my frustration makes him examine it. I'm not aimlessly picking on him so you can stop examining me dr distorted. The game is over and I dont want to keep having to dig through the fkn game to make my point over and over again.

If we play again MM ill say right now I wont get pissy at you during live, only post game if there is a legit reason for it. who knows i might get so mentally drained from it i just stop caring. honestly, every. game. dude. its not like i am crazy. im over reacting, yes it doesnt make my opinion (fact) and frustrations invalid.

btw i see your post as i am writing this, i didnt vote my scum read because i was asleep and during my "live" reading i was dead, touched on this earlier. want me to sleep walk and vote? wish i could. if u clutch to that so much just retract my readings, everything else is still true.

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

keep trying to refute me and i will keep posting
    @Distorted if you actually read the game i did give reasons that rumox implys makes sense as to why your scum not just meta reasons lol, also i agree with rumox on how frusterating it can be playing with MM and it did get to me but ive learned you cant give a fuck about it that much otherwise youll just rage

27. ISO #1377

@Distorted if you actually read the game i did give reasons that rumox implys makes sense as to why your scum not just meta reasons lol, also i agree with rumox on how frusterating it can be playing with MM and it did get to me but ive learned you cant give a fuck about it that much otherwise youll just rage
    <3