User Tag List

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1377
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Well I'm not scum. IDK if Distorted is but I suggest we go for a Goatsecraft Lynch. I really really want to hear more from him
    -vote Goatseonacupboard

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    DOES ANYONE OUT THERE ACTUALLY LIKE SPAM?
    I do. Ok @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall Let's allow blinkskater to overpost

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote goatseonthecupboard
    rofl, guess I shitvoted then

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215
    Ganelon

Oh well. I played like a retard this game. IDK why but it just happened. I think hosting would be a good thing for me. I need to take a break from FM for a while

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @naz , if Lurker uses his ability, can mafia utilize the additional the following night? Or do they have to wait for one night?
    For example, say Lurker used his ability D1. Would mafia be able to kill two people on n1, then?
    they gain the extra kill that following night and can use it that night if they want
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

23. ISO #1223

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    they gain the extra kill that following night and can use it that night if they want
    So to answer your question, yes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232
    Ganelon

So to answer your question, yes
    @blinkskater and @Distorted if SJ is scum we're fucked because he either needs to get his arse here and ensure that he has more posts than Goatse today or we Lynch him (they can kill 3 people tonight!!!)

33. ISO #1233

i answered you allready jeez do you even read the thread?
    my interactions with superjack, hmmm well then what do u think about me being willing to lynch him? doesnt seem to register with you that magoroth is the person who isnt. lol hell, lets do it right now then. 1 scum dead and we confirm win anways right?

34. ISO #1234

@blinkskater and @Distorted if SJ is scum we're fucked because he either needs to get his arse here and ensure that he has more posts than Goatse today or we Lynch him (they can kill 3 people tonight!!!)
    I would still prefer a goatse lynch or magoroth lynch. but if its me or SJ i will gamble on it being SJ.

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    my interactions with superjack, hmmm well then what do u think about me being willing to lynch him? doesnt seem to register with you that magoroth is the person who isnt. lol hell, lets do it right now then. 1 scum dead and we confirm win anways right?
    The fact of the matter is that if we lynch SJ and he's not scum, we're fucked. If we Lynch anyone OTHER than SJ and he's lurker, we're fucked.

38. ISO #1238
    Ganelon

Say what? @blinkskater

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

OK so SJ is lurker right, he was the lowest poster he gets 2 kills. it would have been obvious if he used both kills last night that he was lurker, forcing him to be instalynched today. So now SJ still has two kills to use them when he needs to most, the kill he didn't use from night one does not carry over.

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245
    Ganelon

OK so SJ is lurker right, he was the lowest poster he gets 2 kills. it would have been obvious if he used both kills last night that he was lurker, forcing him to be instalynched today. So now SJ still has two kills to use them when he needs to most, the kill he didn't use from night one does not carry over.
    He does. Naz later said she was drunk when he answered that question ^^

46. ISO #1246

no its not a 1 night thing dude lol read the setup. Tonight he will have 3 kills because he is lowest poster =P

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

I will up his postcount.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :