User Tag List

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1377
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    OK, I should've said 'people who don't post'. Rumox had about 180 posts. OK who do you want to Lynch? And no I don't want to die.
    your vote is on some1 who hasnt posted much. you litearlly just did the exact opposite of what u said rofl dude u seirously need to stop all ur random contradictions. take that as advice for future games also, that was the purpose of my post, and naz' ISO on u and why she even posted it in the other game after ti was over. u dont stop with it lol

4. ISO #1154
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall literally....read that sentence. his reason for not voting SJ. and he voted Rumox, who had gone to bed hours ealier and was not signed in, and SJ was signed in and posted 20 minutes before lol

Superjack even voted me with 10 minutes to go. Where is this he was AFK now coming from? a complete BS excuse
    Dude shut up, ok? I'm just retarded some games, I apologize. Let's Lynch Goatsecraft or SJ, personally lynching SJ might be a good idea because otherwise scum will have 3 fucking night kills tonight, aka GG

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Dude shut up, ok? I'm just retarded some games, I apologize. Let's Lynch Goatsecraft or SJ, personally lynching SJ might be a good idea because otherwise scum will have 3 fucking night kills tonight, aka GG
    what do you mean 3?? they only get 2 you fool JUST STOP POSTING

7. ISO #1157
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MAG FFS you are just giving distorted fuel he will make you look so scummy that MM will change his fucking vote STOP
    Lol good point there. Still what if Distorted isn't scum? I really don't like how Goatse waltzed in here and said that shit

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

MAG FFS you are just giving distorted fuel he will make you look so scummy that MM will change his fucking vote STOP
    no dude, u are tunneled on a theory based off of i insulted your scum strategy. you cannot even provide reasons on why u are pushing at me, same thing as your meta for previous games. No clue how your ignoring mags shit, especially since he didnt vote your other "scum read" with me.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

@Marshmallow Marshall literally....read that sentence. his reason for not voting SJ. and he voted Rumox, who had gone to bed hours ealier and was not signed in, and SJ was signed in and posted 20 minutes before lol

Superjack even voted me with 10 minutes to go. Where is this he was AFK now coming from? a complete BS excuse
    so u say SJ is scum with magoroth? cough cough.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1163

Lol good point there. Still what if Distorted isn't scum? I really don't like how Goatse waltzed in here and said that shit
    im not - he is tunneling based off of the fact i insulted his scum strategy.

GO BACK TO DAY 1, FIND THOSE POSTS (i will find the post number for you) IT IS LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER I INSULTED HIS STRATEGY HE SCUM READ ME

14. ISO #1164
    Ganelon

@naz , if Lurker uses his ability, can mafia utilize the additional the following night? Or do they have to wait for one night?
    For example, say Lurker used his ability D1. Would mafia be able to kill two people on n1, then?

15. ISO #1165

I won't: we need to lynch. And if you are right, Magoroth is instantly inno, so are you, so am I... and it's Goatse or SJ. if it's SJ we're fucked.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1166
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not scum you fucking sheep

17. ISO #1167

why isnt goatse? all of a sudden he is confirmed town.

But the thing is, nobody can provide shit here - magoroth has 20 contradictions already, blink cannot provide a reason for even wanting to lynch (its ego driven).

IM susp as fuck over Mag not voting SJ at EoD. his reason is he doenst vote AFKs? which we already proved was BS, so he already retracted the reason he gave. why is no1 finding this susp? lol

18. ISO #1168

no dude, u are tunneled on a theory based off of i insulted your scum strategy. you cannot even provide reasons on why u are pushing at me, same thing as your meta for previous games. No clue how your ignoring mags shit, especially since he didnt vote your other "scum read" with me.
    again you've said the same thing that isn't true how many times is that now 5? 6? 7? YOU'RE NOT BEING VOTED BECAUSE YOU INSULTED ME you're being voted because of your interactions with SJ, you saying things that blatently are not true, your scummy votes on SJ your interactions with SJ all scum v Scum, thats how town mag plays you know this and i know this. you wanted me to claim so badly, you put me at L1 twice when you said i was prob lurker. Gg

19. ISO #1169

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;731883]I won't: we need to lynch. And if you are right, Magoroth is instantly inno, so are you, so am I... and it's Goatse or SJ. if it's SJ we're fucked.[/QUOTE]

this was the damn scenario i wanted to avoid yesterday by getting SJ to post more. but yet im now scum read for that

20. ISO #1170

It's either mag or distorted: the argument doesn't look TvT.

21. ISO #1171
    Ganelon

But the thing is, nobody can provide shit here - magoroth has 20 contradictions already, blink cannot provide a reason for even wanting to lynch (its ego driven).

IM susp as fuck over Mag not voting SJ at EoD. his reason is he doenst vote AFKs? which we already proved was BS, so he already retracted the reason he gave. why is no1 finding this susp? lol
    I don't give a fuck you find me suspicious - just vote with me. I'm clearly not lurker so if we Lynch the Mafia Lurker you can Lynch me tomorrow

22. ISO #1172

I'm not scum you fucking sheep

23. ISO #1173

WAIT A SECOND. Distorted got the Town Lurker to... post? Intentionally? THIS IS A SCUM SLIP.
    -vote distorted
    @Distorted you're a dead man. Blink won't change his mind anyway lol. @Magoroth I will have an eye on youu....
    see? ur reason for voting me is for wanting fucking superjack to post to avoid this scenario today rofl and ur even saying its a bad scenario!!!!!!!!

24. ISO #1174
    Ganelon

It's either mag or distorted: the argument doesn't look TvT.
    IDK Distorted might be town but he has some possible scummy shit besides him

25. ISO #1175

again you've said the same thing that isn't true how many times is that now 5? 6? 7? YOU'RE NOT BEING VOTED BECAUSE YOU INSULTED ME you're being voted because of your interactions with SJ, you saying things that blatently are not true, your scummy votes on SJ your interactions with SJ all scum v Scum, thats how town mag plays you know this and i know this. you wanted me to claim so badly, you put me at L1 twice when you said i was prob lurker. Gg
    The more he pushes the discredit, the more I want to say SORRY BLINK YOU WERE 100% RIGHT...

26. ISO #1176

i'm sorry bud but i'm no longer reading your posts, i'll give you a hug after game

27. ISO #1177
    Ganelon

The more he pushes the discredit, the more I want to say SORRY BLINK YOU WERE 100% RIGHT...
    That's what I was saying. lol

28. ISO #1178

see? ur reason for voting me is for wanting fucking superjack to post to avoid this scenario today rofl and ur even saying its a bad scenario!!!!!!!!
    No, I explained... No. You are twisting the fucking narrative now. NO. NO ONONONONO. VADE RETRO SCUMTANA.

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180
    Ganelon

@Distorted if you're town I will leave Skwirl, if you're Scum what will you do? lol

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Ok, a lynch on Distorted is 100% decided. Mag vote him. Now, there just one thing I want to know: who's next? @blinkskater @Magoroth

33. ISO #1183

fucking prove it then and vote superjack

-vote superjack

34. ISO #1184

dont, just call me an asshole so our relationship can stay the same
    if u r right ill say whatever you want :P

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

fucking prove it then and vote superjack

-vote superjack
    You're challenging confirmed town. tsk tsk tsk

37. ISO #1187

Ok, a lynch on Distorted is 100% decided. Mag vote him. Now, there just one thing I want to know: who's next? @blinkskater @Magoroth
    because of my intersactions with superjack, well if hes mafia lurker get the guy with 2 kills first then right?

jesus christ you guys are fucking retarded right now. lol

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

Mention me when you got the answer.

41. ISO #1191
    Ganelon

-vote unvote
    @Marshmallow Marshall Brb. I need time to reread the setup. I want to know what we could do

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

blinks entire theory on me being scum is based on my interactions with superjack, well im here and lets do it. lynch him then.
    Mine is not though ^^

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

@Marshmallow Marshall @Magoroth @blinkskater lets see it happen then if you so fuckign sure im scum with him - if i lynch my own scum i lose 100% cuz 2 confirmed town are NI. so lets do it.
    But then we lose... I don't think SJ is scum. aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

47. ISO #1197
    Ganelon

@Distorted if you're town I swear I will leave Skwirl and never rejoin. So I'm betting kind of high this game ^^

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200