You're retarded or scum

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how is him refusing to vote SJ though not susp to u at fking all?
    Lol. I've literally been calling for an SJ Lynch for the past hour. What is your major malfunction

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

dude, u dont read the setup.....its not based on total post count all game. its based on the post counts made THAT DAY. thats why naz was saying theres a lot of math, she will subtract your posts from yesterday from today to get ur total fr today lol
    i was about to correct distorted but this is right lol
    it's post counts from the DAY so blink probably has the most posts haha
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310
    Ganelon

once again changing the narrative. you were jumping on me.
    Alright, bitch. Let's do this.

-vote SuperJack

Hammer him you fucking scum

11. ISO #1311

-vote superjack
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Exclamation Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

GG the MAFIA has won

Mafia Lurker - goats
    Mafia Editor - distorted

Town Lurker - blink
    Town Editor - marshmallow
    Citizen - dutes
    Citizen - rumox
    Citizen - sj
    Citizen - mag

not sure how i felt about this setup, i was really hoping EVERYONE would be active. i didn't think mafia was going to win, but they pulled it off. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TURBOLYNCH, REEE.

anyway im going to keep editing this since you guys are blowing me up on DMs lmfao

link to mafia night chat: https://discord.gg/7EUtdMz
    Last edited by naz; April 18th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

16. ISO #1316
    Ganelon

Well fuck

17. ISO #1317
    Ganelon

At least I don't have to leave skwirl

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

SJ - mvp
    Longest killstreak: distorted
    Most deaths: Doors
    Best KDA: tied for goats and disto
    Most posts: tied for MM and blink
    Most quality posts: tied for everyone but MM and blink

Ggwp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

23. ISO #1323

this was the first time this setup was played so i wasn't able to see how the game previously went down, i chose it to have ACTIVE players,,,not sure if superjack would have came around enough however, i was considering starting to replace him but it was ONLY TWO HOURS INTO d2 and you guys lynched lol

24. ISO #1324

https://discord.gg/7EUtdMz

mafia night chat

25. ISO #1325
    Ganelon

-vote Magoroth

Lynch me I deserve to die for turbolynching like a moron

26. ISO #1326

@Magoroth @Marshmallow Marshall seriously respond to this shit
    Which shit? I got at least 2 hours now. Getting my music on, then I'll get into the reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #1327

WHAT THE FUCK YOU BLOODY MORONS TURBOLYNCHED?! GAME FINISHED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Unsatisfying game, noone was active, and we had to carry the noobs and the trolls to an ok result, Rumox and Magoroth acted scummy as fuck, leaving only me distorted blink and sj as "sane" people, but since SJ didn't participate (bad strategy with this community sorry ) he doesn't count either... I'll say GG but I don't think it very much.

Gj naz, problem was obviously not the host lol <3 you're great!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK YOU BLOODY MORONS TURBOLYNCHED?! GAME FINISHED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. Unsatisfying game, noone was active, and we had to carry the noobs and the trolls to an ok result, Rumox and Magoroth acted scummy as fuck, leaving only me distorted blink and sj as "sane" people, but since SJ didn't participate (bad strategy with this community sorry ) he doesn't count either... I'll say GG but I don't think it very much.

Gj naz, problem was obviously not the host lol <3 you're great!
    lol ♥

29. ISO #1329

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    SJ - mvp
    Longest killstreak: distorted
    Most deaths: Doors
    Best KDA: tied for goats and disto
    Most posts: tied for MM and blink
    Most quality posts: tied for everyone but MM and blink

Ggwp
    Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies and lies. SJ not MVP, his strategy was a fail, not because it was bad but because we got a community of inactives, this ain't mafiascum (no offense ofc). The MVP should probably be... you. Lol. You managed to get townread by that trolling that still oriented the game a bit. Congrats!

Distorted got as many kills as you? cough cough...

Most deaths???? Doors??!?!!!!!!!!!!!

whats kda

not tied, also blink shitposted a terrible whole lot lol.

DONT YOU DARE TYING ME WITH BLINK.

@blinkskater I'd say you're MVP 10000x more than goatse if you had stopped that shit turbolynch instead of jumping on it lol. You're experienced, you should know turbolynch is ALWAYS bad. But I think I owe you excuses for that, you were right on distorted well played sir, just don't turbo.

30. ISO #1330

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    based on the new evidence we have to vote SJ
    crocodile dundee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You're retarded or scum
    magoroth >>>>>>>>>> crocodile dundee >>>>>>>>>> blinkskater

32. ISO #1332

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies and lies. SJ not MVP, his strategy was a fail, not because it was bad but because we got a community of inactives, this ain't mafiascum (no offense ofc). The MVP should probably be... you. Lol. You managed to get townread by that trolling that still oriented the game a bit. Congrats!

Distorted got as many kills as you? cough cough...

Most deaths???? Doors??!?!!!!!!!!!!!

whats kda

not tied, also blink shitposted a terrible whole lot lol.

DONT YOU DARE TYING ME WITH BLINK.

@blinkskater I'd say you're MVP 10000x more than goatse if you had stopped that shit turbolynch instead of jumping on it lol. You're experienced, you should know turbolynch is ALWAYS bad. But I think I owe you excuses for that, you were right on distorted well played sir, just don't turbo.
    i take blame for swithcing my vote off disto GG m8

33. ISO #1333

leaving only me distorted blink and sj as "sane" people
    Distorted as sane? The guy was obviously scum before I went to bed. From my perspective the only reason I was lynched was because I was asleep which let the narrative shift and SJ was afk and couldn't push his agenda. The lynch Day 1 100% should have been between SJ and Distorted, and Blink was the only person that I can recall that was pushing that agenda. If I was awake I'd have been pushing it too. This game was lost thanks to poor timezones/AFK.

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Distorted as sane? The guy was obviously scum before I went to bed. From my perspective the only reason I was lynched was because I was asleep which let the narrative shift and SJ was afk and couldn't push his agenda. The lynch Day 1 100% should have been between SJ and Distorted, and Blink was the only person that I can recall that was pushing that agenda. If I was awake I'd have been pushing it too. This game was lost thanks to poor timezones/AFK.
    I'm not much motived to explain why he was scummy, but if anyone wants to do, feel free :P

36. ISO #1336

@Marshmallow Marshall come to teh discord !!!

(heres a link if u forgot ur acc info lol)

https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz
    I may or may not be in the loading screen of a heroes of the storm game... I wanted to try abathur so bad XD now that game's over, I can!! I originally wanted to do that this afternoon, but I saw you two and we played sc2 instead lol. Nice games btw, we should redo that sometimes

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

LOL just went and read end of day 1. Everyone had somewhat of a clue and were on the right path except you. Even SJ the guy mostly AFK started picking you apart. You listened and got manipulated by distorted HAHA. Congratulations. I didn't know there was 3 scum in this game.
    well to be fair goatse didnt vote you D1. meaning 4 towns did since I was the only scum that did. so that was not something that MM really pushed.

And MM didnt vote SJ either during that turbo lynch, he had his vote on me. knowing MM, he prolly would have told ppl to start taking their votes off.

40. ISO #1340

well to be fair goatse didnt vote you D1. meaning 4 towns did since I was the only scum that did. so that was not something that MM really pushed.

And MM didnt vote SJ either during that turbo lynch, he had his vote on me. knowing MM, he prolly would have told ppl to start taking their votes off.
    Probably... I said that these bloody morons had turbolynched as soon as I saw it, so yeah, PROBABLY :P I just won't reply to salt, just makes bad relationships. Also blink, let's not insult eachother every game please k? Not much fun for anyone =) plus it hurts town. SO NOW IF YOU GO IN HARD INSULTING YOU'LL BE CONFIRMED SCUM MWAHAHHAAH

41. ISO #1341

Yep the entire lynch on me was called by MM totally ignoring you and SJ

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

I think I really shouldn't have played that Smiths game.

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

Blink was the only switched on Towny and Magoroth to an extent. MM refused to vote you, Blink wanted to and Magoroth had interest in it as well. Don't remember Dutes stand on it I think he just voted me because others were.
    Mag and dutes refused to vote SJ also. blink voted me with a few minutes left.

That whole situation took place with like 20 minutes left till EoD

47. ISO #1347

I think I really shouldn't have played that Smiths game.
    <3

48. ISO #1348

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    <3

49. ISO #1349

?? y not?
    Because my scumteam is salty at me since this game lol

50. ISO #1350

Mag and dutes refused to vote SJ also. blink voted me with a few minutes left.

That whole situation took place with like 20 minutes left till EoD
    I did not vote SJ either btw. Also, I was not there at EoD1, my internet crashed for like 30 minutes. I saw the lynch 5 minutes after it happened didn't say it because it'd have got me uselessly scumread lol (since my scum meta is to be inactive apparently...)