Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wtf you claimed editor
    Yeah mine was
    FAKE NEWS!

5. ISO #655

"Making the proest of town moves" you are turning SJ's actions into a Me or SJ is a lurker which isnt protown to out the potential town lurkers Why havnt you considered ME soft claiming town lurker to be a cit play from myself hm?
    thats what he said though
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Rejoice! SuperJack has appeared
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

I doubt it is rumox; still. I have a proposal to make. Since 5 of us will be night immune tonight, I propose that we mass claim today - our TPRs will be protected and we will narrow the lynch pool.
    Wow you initiated that? ++++++++townpoints

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You are in complete WIFOM mode when u talk to MM, comes off very smug lol You also instantly said when SJ said he wants lowest posts "anyone who wants lowest posts is scum" completely outting that you are going to counter claim lurker. you were not subtle about it, look at everyone elses posts as well, it HAS been between you and SJ. I am not the only person saying this lol
    And people complain about me not being able to read him AS TOWN YOU MUST NOT TRY TO WIFOM PLAYERS READING YOUUUUUUU

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Sorry let me retype that, pretty tired.

Day 1: SJ as lurker gets least posts, giving 2 KPN to Mafia.

Night 1: Mafia only perform 1 kill.

Day 2: SJ "See 1 kill I'm just Citizen"

EODay2: SJ isn't person with least posts

Night 2: Mafia perform 2 kills

Day 3: OMG that guy yesterday with least posts is Lurker!!!
    Apparently noone has said it yet x.x it's impossible. Mafia lurker can't keep his kill for later and not use it the night he gets it. It's a take it or leave it. Naz already answered that.

13. ISO #663
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Apparently noone has said it yet x.x it's impossible. Mafia lurker can't keep his kill for later and not use it the night he gets it. It's a take it or leave it. Naz already answered that.
    She also said she was wrong, if I'm not mistaken
    @naz, do the mafia keep that additional KPN or not?

14. ISO #664
    Ganelon

She also said she was wrong, if I'm not mistaken
    [COLOR=#00ffff @naz , do the mafia keep that additional KPN or not?[/COLOR]
    @naz

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    yea so i kind of messed up earlier when i answered @Magoroth ...my brain was still in hangover mode.

if mafia lurker has most posts today, mafia will go to 0 kills per night and it STAYS that way until he dies or if tomorrow he gets the least posts and then they go back to 1 kpn..

if mafia lurker has least posts today, mafia will get 2 kills per night and it will stay at 2 even if lurker is not lowest poster tomorrow...

hopefully that makes sense..so yeah, once they get 2 kpn it stays that way and they can even get to 3 kpn and so forth..
    @Marshmallow Marshall

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

Yeah great theory WHAD
    Stop or I mention him so he spams you with conspiracy theories

18. ISO #668

!!!!!
    I hate both of you for this now I have to count how many dumb posts you guys made and subtract them from your post counts...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670
    Ganelon

we got a search function =P
    !! crocodile dundee > me

21. ISO #671
    Ganelon

I hate both of you for this now I have to count how many dumb posts you guys made and subtract them from your post counts...
    Wait you mean shitposts don't count?

22. ISO #672

No you didn't get what I meant... @naz does the mafia lurker keep his kill for the night AFTER the night when he didn't use his 2nd kpn?

23. ISO #673
    Ganelon

No you didn't get what I meant... @naz does the mafia lurker keep his kill for the night AFTER the night when he didn't use his 2nd kpn?
    That is exactly what she answered

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

He just said hi to superjack lol not too bad...

26. ISO #676

That is exactly what she answered
    no. If the mafia DID NOT USE the 2nd KPN.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Work time cya nerdz
    I love how work is always convenient for you... +scumpointzzzzzzz

31. ISO #681
    Ganelon

no. If the mafia DID NOT USE the 2nd KPN.
    Yes. lol

32. ISO #682

ayyyy host is scum painting me, changing the intentions of my post!!!

Lynch host!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

33. ISO #683

@naz if someone doenst meet the minimum 10 post requirements do they lose any abilities they would get?
    And would editor change that?

34. ISO #684

My opinion is lynch rumox or blink. Bound to be in a scum between the two.
    Of course; the question is who between them though. Or lynch dutes if no idea :P

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

And the lowest posters are actually rather useless ppl

38. ISO #688

No working a 12 hour day is NAI get bent !
    I think godfathers have a lot of work to do. :P

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Hi, sup peeps. How's it hanging?
    I see I've been given some leeway with posts. Thanks goatse.

In other news, I'm working for the next 8 hours. So I will be online slowly reading, if you need me to answer something mention me and I'll try.

Also, fuck your hardclaims.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    It's my 1st game, you think Naz would make me evil?

Btw i have seconde lowest posts.
    @Dutes on my first game I was scum. And lost terribly because of team LOL (1 AFK who got replaced but instantly killed by vigi, 1 other noob who was quite bad and who isn't playing here anymore)

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

In other news, I'm working for the next 8 hours. So I will be online slowly reading, if you need me to answer something mention me and I'll try.

This sounds lurkerlike to me...and blink waiting is not helping =\

Blink if ur lurker dude u need to opt in now

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Wel i am a citizen. We got 2 prob town roles. Magaroth and SJ.

Since Blinkstalker wanted to lynch SJ i think he is evil. Also @Magoroth gave no reasoning why he thinks i am not a townie.
    Did he just mispell two names in two lines? XD

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

do you have any reads on anyone? anything stick out to you? a massive wallpost the size of Light Yagamis on efe?

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

Wait you mean shitposts don't count?
    it was getting excessive, think about the set up and read the rules..
    as long as he doesn't become top poster the next day they get to stay at 2kpn
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce