S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

If rumox is scum it's very likely blink isn't the other scum - I heavily doubt that the Mafiosi would be supporting each other on D1; I suspect the other scum to be in the group of Goatsecraft, Distorted (possible but I have a town lean on him atm) or SuperJack. I think SJ is town though, but I need additional information to be sure about him.

TL; DR:
    Lynch rumox/Goatsecraft.
    Spare SJ/Distorted.

2. ISO #402
    Ganelon

I'll be posting more when I get back from school today, I have some pretty interesting ideas about possible scum atm, and not all of them involve rumox being scum ^^ I might be right this time, I'll see about it

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually. I want EVERYONE @Distorted @SuperJack @Dutes @Magoroth @GoatseOntheCupboard @blinkskater @rumox to post the name of the players they would lynch today, and why. And if they don't want to lynch today, explain why and give their suspects.

I would want to lynch:

- Blinkskater, for the lurking he did (without having low post count on purpose I think) and for the non contribution. Plus, he tried to line up lynches IMO.
    - Dutes, because he's going to be a null read all game we're going to have as a back-of-the-head scum.
    - Goatse, but only if needed because he doesn't cooperate about the post count thing. And since he seems to be wanting to do it, not gonna lynch him.
    no1.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If he confirms Town Lurker and is not CC'd, we carry on.
    If he confirms Town Lurker and is CC'd, we deal with it.

If he denies Town Lurker, we lynch him for an obvious anti-town play and real lurker stays covert.

You muddy the simplest things and is part of the reason why you are in my notes.
    fuck it, I believe blink is the town lurker and SJ is baiting mafia kills to him. it doesnt seem like town will let strategies happen though and just push people for it. This is why I was saying to leave SJ and blink alone. The Lurker being able to confirm D2 or D3 would drastically raise towns odds of winning. forcing the lurker to use his NI immediately is just shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I infact believe he will claim citizen and say he was trying to bait out mafia(pretending to be lurker) but he's actually mafia lurker
    Yes, I believe he is covering for you. That is why I kept saying "think of how narrator 5 plater is played".

If he claims Citizen I will personally lynch him
    This is scum. Why lynch someone for a pro strategy with WHAT CITIZENS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

Nope try again + more scum points
    here is the wifom from a town that can confirm himself. lol these posts are waaay too smug =P

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Agreed.

I don't like how Magoroth vanished. @Magoroth Get here and answer my question about who you would lynch. And read. And participateeeeee
    This is actually very odd on his meta... but I think we may have broke him a bit earlier =\

I cant shake a lingering susp on rumox or magoroth. Magoroth I asked him over and over for a read on the rumox interactions - he answered everything else but seems to not want to answer about rumox. So at this point, someone can say "yes I am scum painting magoroth" because he wont answer what my entire thing with him was about......

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    But I will lay it out for you: You have said multiple strategies for both town and scum yet have not really based an opinion on which way you feel town should take or what direction ect. I am curious to hear which strategies u feel are good to take, and which you think would be bad for us to take.

Here is what im trying to get, clarification.

Here is my current read of you

Here is my concern.

There is plenty of info there for you to work with in the last few pages; coming back with "stop scum painting me!, -vote"

-opinions on the interactions between me and MM?

-opinions on rumox and dutes? me and rumox?

-opinions on you and MM?

Because you asked

so i responded with

Which btw the end part is what im looking for the answers on. Saying you are "looking at strategies" and completely ignoring interactions and what is going on in the game itself, but yet do not hesitate to become (which is ur meta still) completely defensive, avoid the questions asked - and go right back to posting strategies without answering any of the questions lol
    this is what ive been asking. so far he has just posted a massive quote wall with all of rumox' posts but gave 0 opinion on it. I am just confused why Magoroth is avoiding commenting about rumox, literally at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My stance is what I've said in my latest posts, that being that I am not really scum reading anyone at the moment because there's barely been any interaction. I don't think we have more than 100 posts - nobody's scum slipped thus far, in my view.
    I am constantly asking you to give your opinion ON the interaction!!! You are avoiding it!

What I meant here is that we should ensure that the difference between the two less active players' post counts be always greater than 10. @SuperJack and @GoatseOntheCupboard , you are those players. Could you guys make sure that one of you has 10 more posts than the other by EoD? That way, there's no chance for a potential Lurker to be dropped by his Editor to lowest post count.

Also: If someone dies tonight, that's 5v2 tomorrow if we don't Lynch today. If mafia get 2KPN the second night, it'll be 3v2 - MyLo - on D3. We need to be extremely careful.

I have absolutely no reads at this point, I haven't been paying much attention to what everyone's been posting, I've mostly been busy trying to isolate possible scum strategist and creating tactics of our own to ensure we do not fall prey to them.

One other thing: According to naz, the Mafia's 2KPN thing is permanent. And whether or not they use the double FK is also optional.

By the way - if we pressure a Lurker, he'll be forced to post to defend himself; get him paranoid enough and he'll start posting like mad. Should keep this in mind.
    These are the contradictions im talking about. You say there is no interactions but you say you havnt been focusing on what people are saying and focusing on scum strategies. So how would you know if there is interactions?

4. ISO #404

I had the weird feeling rumox was trying to get under the radar at the beginning of the game, which could point to a Mafioso. He might even be the Lurker for all I know. I would Lynch rumox.

-vote rumox

If rumox is scum it's very likely blink isn't the other scum - I heavily doubt that the Mafiosi would be supporting each other on D1; I suspect the other scum to be in the group of Goatsecraft, Distorted (possible but I have a town lean on him atm) or SuperJack. I think SJ is town though, but I need additional information to be sure about him.

TL; DR:
    Lynch rumox/Goatsecraft.
    Spare SJ/Distorted.
    OK - so curious if u are willing to push rumox this is what ive been wondering.
    To me, rumox lining up the lynch of "if SJ claims citizen we must lynch him "policy lynch", "anti town lynch"...ect SJ did what citizens are supposed to do and created a shield for our gov. IF SJ is the Mafia Lurker....ballsy ballsy move but would probably also work on me, since I probably wont want to lynch him lol

I think blink is not scum - I think he is Lurker and SJ was being pro here but you guys just kept pushing at it, now we are at a 50/50 of our lurker/gov being killed tonight becuase people woulden't leave it alone >=O

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Which.....Thinking about it confuses me why MM didn't point out this may be a strategy from SJ...... seems like MM wanted to get a more confirmed lead on who the Lurker was, possibly to kill him tonight.
    I have 3-4 posts hinting with MM to leave the whole situation alone, he even agreed at 1 point but comes back to pushing at it. we are literally at a 50 50 now of lynching our lurker, or forcing him to confirm himself or he dies tonight. Lurker using his night immune ability on N1 will not be the best option here at all.

So if everyone is set on this D1 lynch, I will either want to push MM further and potential pressure for lynch, or go for a rumox lynch.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

The entire argument of SJ pretending to be Citizen to cover for Lurker is retarded. If he is Citizen covering for lurker, he wont get announced at EOD. Great what now? Scum kill him or 2 other players in the killable zone. AMAZING PLAY.
    I wanted to watch it play out. I feel he would either not get announced and mafia would have killed him, or near EoD he would start posting more to allow the THEN lowest player to be either scumread or auto reveal as lurker. He had a few options he coulda taken there.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

The fact is, I do not believe blink is the Mafia Lurker. He would not be this dumb to play so damn obviously when he is usually a top poster lol he would have scrapped the idea of trying to get a second kill for Mafia. would have been far too obvious, like literally it is right now. He is in the center of the spotlight. He also counterclaimed superjack by this post

"If anyone wants to get the lowest post they are scum" - blink isn't stupid, he didnt NOT read the setup he knows town Lurker exists. He is responding to MM in such a smug way that I can only think he can't wait to rub something in his face when he confirms himself =P he is baiting MM to push at him further.

The reason im outting this is because I see this situation ending the game for town. I see MM pushing blink to the point where he is now incredibly scummy, blink confirms himself as lurker, town pushes SJ or MM. most likely SJ ends up getting lynched, flipping town, now we are at MYLO with MM, Mag, AND rumox all alive. I find that being in this situation tomorrow on MYLO a horrible odds play. lol

13. ISO #413

The fact is, I do not believe blink is the Mafia Lurker. He would not be this dumb to play so damn obviously when he is usually a top poster lol he would have scrapped the idea of trying to get a second kill for Mafia. would have been far too obvious, like literally it is right now. He is in the center of the spotlight. He also counterclaimed superjack by this post

"If anyone wants to get the lowest post they are scum" - blink isn't stupid, he didnt NOT read the setup he knows town Lurker exists. He is responding to MM in such a smug way that I can only think he can't wait to rub something in his face when he confirms himself =P he is baiting MM to push at him further.

The reason im outting this is because I see this situation ending the game for town. I see MM pushing blink to the point where he is now incredibly scummy, blink confirms himself as lurker, town pushes SJ or MM. most likely SJ ends up getting lynched, flipping town, now we are at MYLO with MM, Mag, AND rumox all alive. I find that being in this situation tomorrow on MYLO a horrible odds play. lol
    This is why I wanted to leave the low posters alone and just let whatever the strategies going on down there to play out. Now any information that comes from there is going to be skewed with "we are onto them so change it up".

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

I wanted to watch it play out. I feel he would either not get announced and mafia would have killed him, or near EoD he would start posting more to allow the THEN lowest player to be either scumread or auto reveal as lurker. He had a few options he coulda taken there.
    I have a really hard time believing this as a valid strategy. Do you know how much he would have to post in such a short amount of time to catch up? Put yourself back to game start, and thinking of doing that strat. You have NO idea how many times people are going to post, but you think nah it's good I'll just overtake the next lowest person. That difference could have been 100 posts. No way that strat is happening from a Town perspective.

16. ISO #416

I have a really hard time believing this as a valid strategy. Do you know how much he would have to post in such a short amount of time to catch up? Put yourself back to game start, and thinking of doing that strat. You have NO idea how many times people are going to post, but you think nah it's good I'll just overtake the next lowest person. That difference could have been 100 posts. No way that strat is happening from a Town perspective.
    yes, he would have to post exactly 16 times.

Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 82
    Distorted
    Posts 61
    rumox
    Posts 46
    Magoroth
    Posts 30
    blinkskater
    Posts 23
    GoatseOntheCupboard
    Posts 21
    Dutes
    Posts 6
    naz
    Posts 5
    SuperJack

17. ISO #417

Superjack wasnt "gone" all game. he came in a few hours in and posted. Not hard to pop in and see where the posts are at. he even said he is paying attention to the posts, he asked people to post 7 above his and he will keep talking. So he was planning on talking and staying right around 7 posts below the next.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Superjack wasnt "gone" all game. he came in a few hours in and posted. Not hard to pop in and see where the posts are at. he even said he is paying attention to the posts, he asked people to post 7 above his and he will keep talking. So he was planning on talking and staying right around 7 posts below the next.
    He did a good job tracking it then? He let himself get way behind.

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Asking the entire lobby to restrict their posting is essentially holding us hostage. No thanks
    He didn't. he was actually encouraging the lobby to post MORE

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I've decided to go for the least amount of posts in a day. So, after you all go 7 posts above me, I will proceed to post bigger more informative posts.
    He was just basing his posting on the lowest poster.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427
    Ganelon

I think that my input is that there is something I missed about rumox's posts that would cause me to town read or scum read him. I also think that Distorted's meta is wholly different this game - little trolling? lol

28. ISO #428
    Ganelon

I will be reading rumoxes posts when I get back from school, right now I am somewhat busy. My scum reads atm are Distorted and blinkskater, or rumox and somene else. I have a strong town read on Goatsecraft actually, and a slight town/neutral read on rumox.

29. ISO #429
    Ganelon

-vote Distorted

30. ISO #430
    Ganelon

Disregarding the SJ situation, I do not think a lynch today is in our best interest.
    I fully agree

31. ISO #431
    Ganelon

Actually, since nobody has been doing this...
    -vote Dutes

32. ISO #432
    Ganelon

Just realised one of my main suspects is not being voted
    -vote blinkskater

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

I'm thinking the scum are feeling comfortable because nonody's slipped yet in any way; I amn't getting any real scum vibes from anyone, which means that:
    a) The Scum are silent (Dutes scum? very possible)
    b) The Scum have not been pressured
    c) The Scum are experienced players

34. ISO #434

If blink is not town Lurker, I will have a strong scum read on him btw.
    So you believe that SJ is actually indeed a citizen making a pro move four town when I believe the SJ is actually Mafia lurker trying to make a Promove by pretending to be Mafia lurker claiming citizen because if I were Mafia lurker that's exactly what I would have done to blend in in SJ isn't no dummy secondly if you truly thought that I was Town lurker you would not have have publicly posted that you would have saved it for your last will because I know you're smart enough to know that things aren't always what they appear to be with me

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

So you believe that SJ is actually indeed a citizen making a pro move four town when I believe the SJ is actually Mafia lurker trying to make a Promove by pretending to be Mafia lurker claiming citizen because if I were Mafia lurker that's exactly what I would have done to blend in in SJ isn't no dummy secondly if you truly thought that I was Town lurker you would not have have publicly posted that you would have saved it for your last will because I know you're smart enough to know that things aren't always what they appear to be with me
    This is what I was thinking to. Distorted was wanting to "let it play out" then goes and does the opposite when it comes to you. HMMM.

Also LW is disabled. If Distorted was for letting things play out surely he would have waited a bit longer to state his thoughts on you tho. You are touching on exactly why I am sceptical of SJ but so far, no one is claiming shit. It honestly relies on him coming in before EOD and shedding light on it, if he chooses to do so. I'm inclined to believe him the longer it goes without nobody speaking up.

37. ISO #437

2 things.

1) last wills are disabled. there was 2 pages dedicated to talking about this - so I really hope you reading. lol

2) It got to the point where everybody was fixated on lynching over it. Superjack faking lurker on D1 puts the scum at a 50/50 spot for a lynch. If u counter claimed and got lynched and popped town lurker, he then gets lynched. putting mafia at a 5v1 disadvantage by day 2. I really do not see a half decent player faking lurker D1. that would be a D2/D3 move.

38. ISO #438

This is what I was thinking to. Distorted was wanting to "let it play out" then goes and does the opposite when it comes to you. HMMM.

Also LW is disabled. If Distorted was for letting things play out surely he would have waited a bit longer to state his thoughts on you tho. You are touching on exactly why I am sceptical of SJ but so far, no one is claiming shit. It honestly relies on him coming in before EOD and shedding light on it, if he chooses to do so. I'm inclined to believe him the longer it goes without nobody speaking up.
    didn't take u long to jump on the train of suspicion on me

Explain the logic in a scum outting himself in a 50/50 day 1. lol

39. ISO #439

ya know, this post in multiple ways says you have not kept up on the readin.

I spent most of today TELLING people to stop fking with the low posters, specifically abotu you and superjack. Leave it alone, ect ect there is more too this.

People did NOT leave it alone, they kept pushing and the entire day was getting wasted on what i view as a TvT move to protect the gov, the town taking the bait and pushing back at it.

What are the inevitable results of that? The Lurker will get OUTED. It was already on a 50/50 between you and SJ lol and it was starting to go towards a you or superjack lynch. complete waste. Lynch a citizen, out the lurker and let him die. Does not sit well with a good town strategy.

How you thikn you were in an OK situation after pushing SJ is beyond me, u litteraly outted it was you or SJ as the lurker.

SJ as a mafia lurker baiting to be town lurker like that is a dumb move D1. He or u gets lynched, then the other gets lynched tomorrow leaving mafia with 1 player on D2 lol

40. ISO #440

didn't take u long to jump on the train of suspicion on me

Explain the logic in a scum outting himself in a 50/50 day 1. lol
    2 kills per night is massive and if he can fool people into thinking he is just a Citizen being a meat shield for the real Town Lurker, scum will have 4 kills by Night 2. This is why I don't think a lynch is good today because if he IS the Mafia Lurker and we lynch anyone else, the immunity goes down from 5 people to just 4. Then Mafia has 2 kills N1 and we are at a 3v2 situation Day 2.

41. ISO #441

2 things.

1) last wills are disabled. there was 2 pages dedicated to talking about this - so I really hope you reading. lol

2) It got to the point where everybody was fixated on lynching over it. Superjack faking lurker on D1 puts the scum at a 50/50 spot for a lynch. If u counter claimed and got lynched and popped town lurker, he then gets lynched. putting mafia at a 5v1 disadvantage by day 2. I really do not see a half decent player faking lurker D1. that would be a D2/D3 move.
    You are calling me not a decent player then because if i were mafia lurker i would fake town lurker then claim i was making a pro cit play day 1...

42. ISO #442

2 kills per night is massive and if he can fool people into thinking he is just a Citizen being a meat shield for the real Town Lurker, scum will have 4 kills by Night 2. This is why I don't think a lynch is good today because if he IS the Mafia Lurker and we lynch anyone else, the immunity goes down from 5 people to just 4. Then Mafia has 2 kills N1 and we are at a 3v2 situation Day 2.
    This is of course if there is no scum in the no immunity part of the list.

43. ISO #443

-vote rumox

You were here last few hours talking, but did not push at me at all until some1 else came in to do it first. Opportunistic scum read if u ask me.

Why not push at me when I was here active with you earlier? instead u allowed me to push magoroth and pushed mag with me. Now blink is here and pushed at me a bit, now ur with blink pushing at me.... hmmmmmmmmm sounds like you are sheeping with anyone who is being aggressive towards a lynch, EXCEPT when I was pushing at Dutes.

44. ISO #444

You are calling me not a decent player then because if i were mafia lurker i would fake town lurker then claim i was making a pro cit play day 1...
    You would claim that you were town lurker day 1 is mafia lurker? which pretty much guarantees ur lynch day 2 if ur not? lol

45. ISO #445
    Ganelon

+100

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

You would claim that you were town lurker day 1 is mafia lurker? which pretty much guarantees ur lynch day 2 if ur not? lol
    Here would be the scenarios.

You claim lurker. town then asks:

1) get least posts to prove urself and become night immune (you wouldent be able to so u would get lynched D2)

2) some1 else counter claims you, and you get lynched or THEY do so u are 50/50 getting lynched today or tomorrow.

There is no practical reason for a mafia lurker to open claim town lurker day 1. Just leaves to a complete collapse on the mafias end - they would be 5v1 or 6v1 on D2. having to solo it the rest of the game.

48. ISO #448

No dummy i would softclaim it a bunch then hard claim cit when the time was right,
    well, hope that I would be there to stand up for u because im the only person standing up for SuperJack right now with that same scenario lol - so you are claiming you would do a scenario that is currently "failing".

49. ISO #449

No dummy i would softclaim it a bunch then hard claim cit when the time was right,
    "Making the proest of town moves" you are turning SJ's actions into a Me or SJ is a lurker which isnt protown to out the potential town lurkers Why havnt you considered ME soft claiming town lurker to be a cit play from myself hm?

50. ISO #450

"Making the proest of town moves" you are turning SJ's actions into a Me or SJ is a lurker which isnt protown to out the potential town lurkers Why havnt you considered ME soft claiming town lurker to be a cit play from myself hm?
    go back and read my posts dude lol I literally detailed EXACTLY THAT