User Tag List

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1377
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    it got him to post
    WAIT A SECOND. Distorted got the Town Lurker to... post? Intentionally? THIS IS A SCUM SLIP.
    -vote distorted
    @Distorted you're a dead man. Blink won't change his mind anyway lol. @Magoroth I will have an eye on youu....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1053
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Right after you stop being terrible
    There's no counter-claim to either of you, so I'll assume you're both town. @blinkskater what do you think of SJ? Should we trust him? Otherwise I propose that you somehow manage to get the lowest post count today

4. ISO #1054

Right after you stop being terrible
    Eat shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Why did I say eat? o.o
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WAIT A SECOND. Distorted got the Town Lurker to... post? Intentionally? THIS IS A SCUM SLIP.
    -vote distorted
    @Distorted you're a dead man. Blink won't change his mind anyway lol. @Magoroth I will have an eye on youu....
    Distorted believed me to be the lurker and he put me on L1 twice something he wouldnt do his interactions with sj are scum + scum

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    There's no counter-claim to either of you, so I'll assume you're both town. @blinkskater what do you think of SJ? Should we trust him? Otherwise I propose that you somehow manage to get the lowest post count today
    I thought that too, but that would mean get goatse to post like a fucking mad guy xD

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

There are only TWO town slots left
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

9. ISO #1059

Sj= scum distorted=scum goatse =town mag=town is that clear enough for you slow people?

10. ISO #1060

Distorted believed me to be the lurker and he put me on L1 twice something he wouldnt do his interactions with sj are scum + scum
    If you are wrong I will hate you. For ever. Eternity and beyond. And beyond the beyond.

11. ISO #1061

My thoughts are I'm not launching anyone unless it's distorted plain and simple you realize it's 4v2 now right so without my vote you will not be able to Lynch anybody therefore throw the game everybody listen to your dumbass on rumox, now it's my turn discuss what ever you want distorted is our lynch today
    ffs dude this is seriously the same shit u pulled against Marl from the game before smiths where he was "correcting your grammar" and you pushed his lynch. I insulted your idea of a good scum play and you have tunneled me since. even SJ backed up his exact reasoning for doing it, which was the same fking thing I was saying lol

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    There are only TWO town slots left
    What? lol it's 4v2. so what you're saying is I am town, blink is town, MM is town. Lynch everyone else? Gladly

14. ISO #1064
    Ganelon

I will start by doing this.
    -vote Distorted

15. ISO #1065

Sj= scum distorted=scum goatse =town mag=town is that clear enough for you slow people?
    You can eat your ass. Stop acting as if you were the best person on the world. I can find this kind of people in my real life, if you're gonna be like this I'll avoid games with you

16. ISO #1066
    Ganelon

[/vote] unvote [/vote]

17. ISO #1067

I am un counter claimed any counter claim to me would be scum suicide dude
    For the +1 vote.

18. ISO #1068
    Ganelon

fuck
    -vote unvote

19. ISO #1069

ffs dude this is seriously the same shit u pulled against Marl from the game before smiths where he was "correcting your grammar" and you pushed his lynch. I insulted your idea of a good scum play and you have tunneled me since. even SJ backed up his exact reasoning for doing it, which was the same fking thing I was saying lol
    See your making up reasons as to what and why I am doing it when you are completely wrong but you have to reach at something right in model wasn't lynched because of grammar he was Lynch because I scum read him for playing like scum

20. ISO #1070

-vote distorted
    Yes, because SJ was almost 20 posts behind Dutes and said he would post more - so I wanted more posts from him.

this was also after blink was Lurker lol

where is the "scum slip" in that. I never believed SJ was town lurker.

21. ISO #1071
    Ganelon

@blinkskater I'm not so sure about SJ being scum... if he is scum he has got to be Lurker if Distorted is his scum buddy

22. ISO #1072

We can't win without his vote, and he's closeminded as a treasure chest.

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075
    Ganelon

See your making up reasons as to what and why I am doing it when you are completely wrong but you have to reach at something right in model wasn't lynched because of grammar he was Lynch because I scum read him for playing like scum

Nah I talked to him about that game, and he told me this as well. Still poking at town's mistakes? @Distorted IDK about SJ but you're getting scummier by the minute.

26. ISO #1076

If you are wrong I will hate you. For ever. Eternity and beyond. And beyond the beyond.
    Don't bring the hate outside of the FM....he is wrong though. his scum read on me is literally due to I called his idea of a scum strategy stupid.

@blinkskater if im scum why was i willing to vote SJ yesterday and mag was not? yet your tunneled on me, its emotional dude. same shit from that dude correcting your punctuation. I am town.

27. ISO #1077

Do we think disto/SJ are the scum team? I can't link anybody to either of them. The fact that he's mostly interacting with "CONFRMED" town roles, and SJ is interacting with nobody is 🤔🤔

SJ/disto, with disto ignoring his lurker teammate seems more likely than maggoroth being scum.

Idk how good magoroth is at playing scum but I'd read him as town so hard just for how yolo and unrehearsed his posts are. The OMGUS spam is also more town than scum in this meta? Seems to me
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

28. ISO #1078

Yes, because SJ was almost 20 posts behind Dutes and said he would post more - so I wanted more posts from him.

this was also after blink was Lurker lol

where is the "scum slip" in that. I never believed SJ was town lurker.
    Oh it wasn't about blink being lurker... blink won't change his mind anyway, so we can just pray for you to be scum.

29. ISO #1079
    Ganelon

Obviously
    If we Lynch Editor and SJ is Lurker, mafiosi have two kills. It'll be 2v1 tomorrow.

30. ISO #1080

omg i will find that copy post where you literally said it was because he was correcting your grammar and it was annoying you rofl you even saying you had an issue with him since that.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

Don't bring the hate outside of the FM....he is wrong though. his scum read on me is literally due to I called his idea of a scum strategy stupid.

@blinkskater if im scum why was i willing to vote SJ yesterday and mag was not? yet your tunneled on me, its emotional dude. same shit from that dude correcting your punctuation. I am town.
    Beyond and beyond the universe... of FM obviously =P

33. ISO #1083
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    Do we think disto/SJ are the scum team? I can't link anybody to either of them. The fact that he's mostly interacting with "CONFRMED" town roles, and SJ is interacting with nobody is 樂樂

SJ/disto, with disto ignoring his lurker teammate seems more likely than maggoroth being scum.

Idk how good magoroth is at playing scum but I'd read him as town so hard just for how yolo and unrehearsed his posts are. The OMGUS spam is also more town than scum in this meta? Seems to me
    I suck as scum pretty bad. And I believe Distorted is scum.

34. ISO #1084

omg i will find that copy post where you literally said it was because he was correcting your grammar and it was annoying you rofl you even saying you had an issue with him since that.
    Go ahead your not me you dont know what goes on inside my head if you cant take my word for it that thats not the reason for his lynch then have a nice day

35. ISO #1085

Nah I talked to him about that game, and he told me this as well. Still poking at town's mistakes? @Distorted IDK about SJ but you're getting scummier by the minute.
    I am getting scummier by the minute? I just got back lol stop being opportunistic here.

if your going to lynch me throw ur vote on me so I can laugh at blink making his damn emtoional deciisons. he literally cant give you a reason he scum reads me. its the same emotional ego shit.

36. ISO #1086

From my perspective, I only need to find 1 town player out of 3 and that seems like mag. Disto is more sketchy than msg and less transparent in his posts and who he is trying to pressure. Disto is sneaky and maggoroth just flails like a retarded person

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Why? Blink shut up, I want him to answer.

39. ISO #1089
    Ganelon

If you're town, maybe you should stop focusing on Lurker's mistakes and start addressing the setup, just diminishing someone's credibility by shitposting stuff like this is not TOWNISH AT ALL. And it's not the first time you've done this this game, die you scum!

40. ISO #1090
    Ganelon

If you're town, maybe you should stop focusing on Lurker's mistakes and start addressing the setup, just diminishing someone's credibility by shitposting stuff like this is not TOWNISH AT ALL. And it's not the first time you've done this this game, die you scum!
    @Marshmallow Marshall here's your reason. Along with the fact that Distorted's meta is totally different this game, he usually trolls more as town, he was way more serious this game

41. ISO #1091

There is no possible way that SJ is town from my perspective either, let's get him to post but I'm 100% on sJ as mafia lurker and 88% on disto as mafia editor. If maggoroth can outplay me this hard with the hollywooding and "I have le no idea who scum is xD" then good for him tbh

42. ISO #1092

Wtf, scummier by the minute... he wasn't there and he is replying... WTF ARE YOU DOING MAGOROTH. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM. @blinkskater Have fun losing, since you won't change your vote.

43. ISO #1093

Dude I've said this already you knew an SJ Lynch wasn't going to happen because mag in mm would not change their votes so obviously it looks good on you if you have your vote on him I'm not playing from emotions I didn't Lynch for correcting my punctuation and I'm not letting you because you called my strategy stupid please stop

44. ISO #1094

... are you serious?

45. ISO #1095

then pull the trigger. blame blink for this 1 - literally no1 can give a reason and ur just sheeping along. put ur vote on me and do it.

and dont pull the "you were scummy" after this hsit. your following along with blink having a hissy fit cuz i called his strategy stupid rofl how about you ask for some reasons other than "he is scum" AFTER I said his strategy is dumb. i mean go reread the posts from that argument. (u know, the same arugment when i asked u ur thoughts on u vanished?)

46. ISO #1096
    Ganelon

Wtf, scummier by the minute... he wasn't there and he is replying... WTF ARE YOU DOING MAGOROTH. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM. @blinkskater Have fun losing, since you won't change your vote.
    Dude he implied to me and blink that we're retarded twice. And he didn't scumread me for my posts ^^ you did, isn't that a bit suspicious to you?

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

Dude he implied to me and blink that we're retarded twice. And he didn't scumread me for my posts ^^ you did, isn't that a bit suspicious to you?
    u said i was scum paitning u all game?? now i wasnt scum reading u?? hmmm odd =P u seem to twist things in the past to fit the present.

vote me dude, I will personally make a damn ISO on how much you are contradicting yourself this game like naz did and post it EoG as well.

49. ISO #1099
    Ganelon

... are you serious?
    Don't Lynch Distorted - who do you want to Lynch then? And why do you think he's town?

50. ISO #1100

Distorted and superjack are the scum team and I can't see what MM sees in magoroth being scum with either disto or SJ.