S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

I'll throw this away afore I leave: There was still a chance of rumox being Town Lurker, he definitely played like a Lurker...holy moly. I think rumox is Mafia Lurker!

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'd Lynch him tomorrow - why don't you want to push rumox/Dutes?
    @blinkskater - you may be right about Distorted. Who're your other scum reads?
    eh if thats what u prefer, but leaving superjack alive for tomorrow pretty much narrows it into that having to be the lynch =\ I really don't like being stuck in those scenarios. Rumox and Dutes are both talking, I feel we can get more from them and feel more confident.

-vote rumox

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK @SuperJack you are able to post now - the claims are out lol so no need to hide to protect the lurker, he is night immune.
    Sad, goal was to stop Mafia getting more KPN, draw Mafia attention to me, and stop the real lurker revealing until a later day where a confirmed town is more powerful.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sad, goal was to stop Mafia getting more KPN, draw Mafia attention to me, and stop the real lurker revealing until a later day where a confirmed town is more powerful.
    yeah =( that is why i kept telling everyone to back off the low posters.... but literally they wouldent stop and it started turning into a shit show, then role claims started.

Second blink questioned you back that is what I put it as.

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758
    Ganelon

I came online to tell you that if you see a random guest on the thread it's me. I won't be able to post but I will read from time to time

9. ISO #759
    Ganelon

I came online to tell you that if you see a random guest on the thread it'll most likely be me. I won't be able to post but I will read from time to time
    Fixed it

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Nope, will take me ages way work is atm
    oh =(

yeah i was pushing to get people off you and blink lol I wanted to watch it play out - but magoroth then open claimed editor, which got MM to counterclaim, dutes claimed cit, im vigi/BD/BG/super-invest (3 ppl per night), mag retracted his editor claim saying it was to bait rumox (since he thougt rumox was editor due to softclaims).

have you read enough to be able to get a decent read or feel for anyone yet?

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

-vote superjack

he is not town lurker, sitll here and not posting. I am guessing now Mafia lurker.
    Why? As you literally said yourself over 2 pages, it's a nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

oh =(

yeah i was pushing to get people off you and blink lol I wanted to watch it play out - but magoroth then open claimed editor, which got MM to counterclaim, dutes claimed cit, im vigi/BD/BG/super-invest (3 ppl per night), mag retracted his editor claim saying it was to bait rumox (since he thougt rumox was editor due to softclaims).

have you read enough to be able to get a decent read or feel for anyone yet?
    Just saying I didn't counterclaim mag, I didn't know about his claim
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Once I get safe then I will be down to Lynch either distorted or super Jack
    I refuse. Lynch rumox, you or dutes.

29. ISO #779

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I refuse. Lynch rumox, you or dutes.
    I would honestly just feel a lot better if SJ posted more so he wasnt bottom. If we lynch rumox or dutes now, it literally locks us into lynching SJ tomorrow unless a huge scum thing happens. Because even if we dont lynch, if SJ is the maf lurker they double kill and its GG.

thats why i prefer if either SJ is lynched now (because rumox and dutes still talk) or posted more so he wasnt bottom poster so his lynch wasnt mandatory tomorrow.

30. ISO #780

I would honestly just feel a lot better if SJ posted more so he wasnt bottom. If we lynch rumox or dutes now, it literally locks us into lynching SJ tomorrow unless a huge scum thing happens. Because even if we dont lynch, if SJ is the maf lurker they double kill and its GG.

thats why i prefer if either SJ is lynched now (because rumox and dutes still talk) or posted more so he wasnt bottom poster so his lynch wasnt mandatory tomorrow.
    I really don't think mafia lurker would do that...

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783
    Ganelon

Alright. I have limited time but I'll do this:

4v2 tonight (Lynch today) -> if Mafia lurker not lynched it's GG N2. If we're willing to allow for SJ to be town, we should not Lynch today

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

I just don't see why SJ still will not post more even after he openly knows the lurker is revealed. he responded to 1 question and then left when i asked more. he is actively still trying not to post.
    He claims being at work. I guess we should let him post more tomorrow. If no more posts lynch him.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Also if we lynch SJ goatse would then be the lowest poster for the night are we ok with that?
    I am

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Also if we lynch SJ goatse would then be the lowest poster for the night are we ok with that?
    I am just susp of SJ attempting to get the lowest posts and only doing 1-2 posts when he doesn't need to anymore. but then it comes to feeling locked into a lynch tomorrow. I really don't want to be stuck in that position. I would prefer if he posted more, then I would be fine with w/e

45. ISO #795
    Ganelon

I am just susp of SJ attempting to get the lowest posts and only doing 1-2 posts when he doesn't need to anymore. but then it comes to feeling locked into a lynch tomorrow. I really don't want to be stuck in that position. I would prefer if he posted more, then I would be fine with w/e
    Good point there. I think SJ should ensure he always at least 5 more posts than Goatse, then I'm okay with it

46. ISO #796
    Ganelon

Wait. @Marshmallow Marshall , you will not be lowering blink's post count, yes? That would be detrimental to town. I think you should not lower the following players' post count:

Distorted
    Magoroth
    rumox (debatable actually)
    blinkskater
    SJ

TBH I think you should raise SJ or blinkskater's post count by 5

47. ISO #797

Wait. @Marshmallow Marshall , you will not be lowering blink's post count, yes? That would be detrimental to town. I think you should not lower the following players' post count:

Distorted
    Magoroth
    rumox (debatable actually)
    blinkskater
    SJ

TBH I think you should raise SJ or blinkskater's post count by 5
    Lol I won't lower that guy's post count for sure. I got an idea of what I'll do.

48. ISO #798
    Ganelon

Good point there. I think SJ should ensure he always has at least 5 more posts than Goatse, then I'm okay with it
    Fixed it

49. ISO #799
    Ganelon

I feel either a distorted SJ team, or a dutes rumox team. I still want hard roleclaims from rumox goatse and SJ
    I fully agree

50. ISO #800