S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Atm I wouldn't, why do you ask? Do you think he's scum? Also what is your role claim @Marshmallow Marshall
    Oh, it was just a trap lol. Forget the post where I said I would lynch you XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this is why I love his live action responding/reading lol
    Mhmm. But not doing it makes the game less interesting. It's that live reading that makes games that detailed =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #604

Just saying, I have no problems claiming editor since I'll boost my postcount right now anyway. Hehehe. Back to reading

5. ISO #605
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm. Guys, I'm in for a Magoroth lynch if we agree on it. Also in for a blink/dutes lynch.

Reason: You are just reactionary voting everyone, and reacting WAY TOO MUCH to people's pushes, which you don't even do as town usually. Plus, your bullshit in your first posts.... gaaaaaaah. I still have a little voice saying you're town, but you're too scummy to be town. So convince me =)
    My defense is this: I was retarded. 'nuff said. I was strategizing. And I'm not reactionary voting :P notice how Goatsecraft voted me up?
    @Marshmallow Marshall welp. Idk if you're Editor but I am not. it was a ruse to get either blinkskater or rumox to CC. Rumox gave me some 'fake contribution' vibe at the beginning of the game that made me think he was either Editor or scum. So my stance is Lynch rumox.

-vote Rumox

6. ISO #606
    Ganelon

@Everyone:
    I HARDCLAIM CITIZEN. I LIED. IT WAS A PLOY. READ MY LATEST POST.

7. ISO #607

My defense is this: I was retarded. 'nuff said. I was strategizing. And I'm not reactionary voting :P notice how Goatsecraft voted me up?
    @Marshmallow Marshall welp. Idk if you're Editor but I am not. it was a ruse to get either blinkskater or rumox to CC. Rumox gave me some 'fake contribution' vibe at the beginning of the game that made me think he was either Editor or scum. So my stance is Lynch rumox.

-vote Rumox
    ya know though....that is a dangerous strategy for D1....

I now have a slight "sheepsaysmeep" read on you, u wanted to replace out when u got scumread pretty fast in the game....but this would be some odd stuff to pull lol

I shall think it over over some green tea and....well i dont have any food so green tea.

OMG I GOT CHICKEN!!! fucking YES!!!!!!!!!! time to make some chicken

8. ISO #608
    Ganelon

@Dutes , I'm willing to buy your citizen claim now. I thought you were Editor :P OK guys possible rumox scum team? Who do you see rumox in a team with?

9. ISO #609
    Ganelon

Ok, so, unless we agree to Lynch Rumox today, I believe we should not Lynch today.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611
    Ganelon

dutes. lol due to the early interaction with them.
    Hmm this would also make sense, given how both he and Rumox were against lynching. Inb4 we actually got the Mafia d1

12. ISO #612

Spoiler : Distorted wallpost :
    no1.

fuck it, I believe blink is the town lurker and SJ is baiting mafia kills to him. it doesnt seem like town will let strategies happen though and just push people for it. This is why I was saying to leave SJ and blink alone. The Lurker being able to confirm D2 or D3 would drastically raise towns odds of winning. forcing the lurker to use his NI immediately is just shitty.

Yes, I believe he is covering for you. That is why I kept saying "think of how narrator 5 plater is played".

This is scum. Why lynch someone for a pro strategy with WHAT CITIZENS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!

here is the wifom from a town that can confirm himself. lol these posts are waaay too smug =P

This is actually very odd on his meta... but I think we may have broke him a bit earlier =\

I cant shake a lingering susp on rumox or magoroth. Magoroth I asked him over and over for a read on the rumox interactions - he answered everything else but seems to not want to answer about rumox. So at this point, someone can say "yes I am scum painting magoroth" because he wont answer what my entire thing with him was about......

this is what ive been asking. so far he has just posted a massive quote wall with all of rumox' posts but gave 0 opinion on it. I am just confused why Magoroth is avoiding commenting about rumox, literally at all.

I am constantly asking you to give your opinion ON the interaction!!! You are avoiding it!

These are the contradictions im talking about. You say there is no interactions but you say you havnt been focusing on what people are saying and focusing on scum strategies. So how would you know if there is interactions?

Well, that would actually make sense about SJ. But I don't get why a Citizen would try to cover by NOT CONTRIBUTING. Why not just make revelant posts and keep a low post count??

I really hope I'll read Magoroth's reasons lol

I don't think you're scumpainting Magoroth. You have legitimate town concerns. And are my highest town read atm. Which means you're scum /s(arcasm because last time I just did /s noone understood...)

13. ISO #613
    Ganelon

Hmm this would also make sense, given how both him and Rumox were against lynching. Inb4 we actually got the Mafia d1
    Dutes is a new player, he'd like follow his scum team member's lead and be careful about posting while he's not here. I'm starting to think that this is likely

14. ISO #614
    Ganelon

Well, that would actually make sense about SJ. But I don't get why a Citizen would try to cover by NOT CONTRIBUTING. Why not just make revelant posts and keep a low post count??

I don't think you're scumpainting Magoroth. You have legitimate town concerns. And are my highest town read atm. Which means you're scum /s(arcasm because last time I just did /s noone understood...)
    Who would you Lynch today?

15. ISO #615

-vote Rumox
    Oh you claimed Editor. Lol. Didn't see that yet... Ok xD you're town and leggo on a rumox lynch IMO, unless I read something against that. But let people discuss a bit before that. Also, now we don't need to see everyone post who they would've edited tomorrow!

16. ISO #616

I think I just became confirmed scum =(

17. ISO #617
    Ganelon

I think I just became confirmed scum =(
    LYNCH DISTORTED!!! HE TURNED ME INTO HIS FAN LAST NIGHT! X.X

18. ISO #618

Who would you Lynch today?
    Rumox, dutes, maybe blink but I'm not up for the reading, and it seems he's no longer in the map.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620
    Ganelon

@Dutes who would you be lynching today?

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Which.....Thinking about it confuses me why MM didn't point out this may be a strategy from SJ...... seems like MM wanted to get a more confirmed lead on who the Lurker was, possibly to kill him tonight.
    because pointing it out would make people kill blink if you're right? And I've thought about blink or dutes (lol if it's dutes lololol) being lurker.

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    The entire argument of SJ pretending to be Citizen to cover for Lurker is retarded. If he is Citizen covering for lurker, he wont get announced at EOD. Great what now? Scum kill him or 2 other players in the killable zone. AMAZING PLAY.
    ^^ I know rumox words have poor value rn, but he's still right lol

24. ISO #624
    Ganelon

@blinkskater are you Lurker?

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626
    Ganelon

@Everyone any thoughts on Goatsecraft? I'm town reading him myself pretty strongly, but I can't really remember why. lol

27. ISO #627

@Everyone any thoughts on Goatsecraft? I'm town reading him myself pretty strongly, but I can't really remember why. lol
    honestly it seems like goatse doesnt care much lol - when he is scum he is try hard in the mod, town he trolls it up in the mod. I think he just kinda blew this off lol - if he isnt contributing tomorrow I think we will push for a replacement.

28. ISO #628

The fact is, I do not believe blink is the Mafia Lurker. He would not be this dumb to play so damn obviously when he is usually a top poster lol he would have scrapped the idea of trying to get a second kill for Mafia. would have been far too obvious, like literally it is right now. He is in the center of the spotlight. He also counterclaimed superjack by this post

"If anyone wants to get the lowest post they are scum" - blink isn't stupid, he didnt NOT read the setup he knows town Lurker exists. He is responding to MM in such a smug way that I can only think he can't wait to rub something in his face when he confirms himself =P he is baiting MM to push at him further.

The reason im outting this is because I see this situation ending the game for town. I see MM pushing blink to the point where he is now incredibly scummy, blink confirms himself as lurker, town pushes SJ or MM. most likely SJ ends up getting lynched, flipping town, now we are at MYLO with MM, Mag, AND rumox all alive. I find that being in this situation tomorrow on MYLO a horrible odds play. lol
    Mhmmmm.... you're right maybe.... but hey. You forgot someone: dutes. MUST NOT FORGET DUTES. He's the null read we're carrying 4 ever, with 2/7 chances of being scum. Careful about him.

29. ISO #629
    Ganelon

honestly it seems like goatse doesnt care much lol - when he is scum he is try hard in the mod, town he trolls it up in the mod. I think he just kinda blew this off lol - if he isnt contributing tomorrow I think we will push for a replacement.
    Does that ring a bell? :P

30. ISO #630

99% Town. As Distorted just said he's rather trolly troll as town, and he still contributed a bit... in his way... He's playing like some people on some casual sites.

31. ISO #631

Superjack wasnt "gone" all game. he came in a few hours in and posted. Not hard to pop in and see where the posts are at. he even said he is paying attention to the posts, he asked people to post 7 above his and he will keep talking. So he was planning on talking and staying right around 7 posts below the next.
    He logged on sometimes but didn't say anything.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635
    Ganelon

casual encounters?
    -vote send nudes

-vote rumox

36. ISO #636

I'm thinking the scum are feeling comfortable because nonody's slipped yet in any way; I amn't getting any real scum vibes from anyone, which means that:
    a) The Scum are silent (Dutes scum? very possible)
    b) The Scum have not been pressured
    c) The Scum are experienced players
    Which covers... Everyone! Yay! False contribution.

37. ISO #637
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    @Magoroth Who would you lynch?
    Rumox and you. lol

38. ISO #638

casual encounters?
    Yeah on some other sites, I lurk in their mafia thread

39. ISO #639
    Ganelon

Which covers... Everyone! Yay! False contribution.
    I think we're in the a) world right now

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    lol hi there Editor CC'r

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    You gave no reason on me though.
    You're following rumox about in play style.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This is what I was thinking to. Distorted was wanting to "let it play out" then goes and does the opposite when it comes to you. HMMM.

Also LW is disabled. If Distorted was for letting things play out surely he would have waited a bit longer to state his thoughts on you tho. You are touching on exactly why I am sceptical of SJ but so far, no one is claiming shit. It honestly relies on him coming in before EOD and shedding light on it, if he chooses to do so. I'm inclined to believe him the longer it goes without nobody speaking up.
    Usually you're more like an overlooker. Now you're jumping on everything you see when you smell a lynch, just like when sharks smell blood.
    -vote rumox

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Ayy

1) I'm uncounterclaimed Town Editor, hardclaimed some posts ago
    2) You gave no reasons to vote me
    3) Who would you lynch today, out of me

48. ISO #648
    Ganelon

maybe Dutes has made Rumox his senpai.. I did that with @Unknown1234 in my first game; mimicked his playstyle =P

I miss my senpai =(

but....we were both scum in that game lol
    Exactly

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650
    Ganelon

Rejoice! SuperJack has appeared