S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Ok, basing this off a hunch I have regarding blinkskater/rumox, I think we can fully expect for there to be a few possible outcomes:
    a)blink is scum. Who's scum with him? rumox? not very likely, I think. I'd say it's probably not MM/Distorted/rumox, probably SJ or Dutes
    b)rumox is scum. Who's scum with him? No idea.
    c) Dutes -> atm the central piece of the puzzle for me. I need more info and I don't like his citizen claim at all

3. ISO #553
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im investigator / BG I can defend people at night and invest 2-3 people each night. it's pretty OP
    I'm Vigiteran. With unlimited charges.

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ok, basing this off a hunch I have regarding blinkskater/rumox, I think we can fully expect for there to be a few possible outcomes:
    a)blink is scum. Who's scum with him? rumox? not very likely, I think. I'd say it's probably not MM/Distorted/rumox, probably SJ or Dutes
    b)rumox is scum. Who's scum with him? No idea.
    c) Dutes -> atm the central piece of the puzzle for me. I need more info and I don't like his citizen claim at all
    I am also a vigilante and bus driver.

I can invest 2 people each night, defend 1 person, bus 3 people and shoot 1 person.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556
    Ganelon

did u just claim vegetarian?
    lol I'm actually the opposite of a vegetarian IRL

7. ISO #557
    Ganelon

did u just claim vegetarian?
    It's Vigilante+Veteran=Vigiteran. Unlimited alerts and shots

8. ISO #558
    Ganelon

@Dutes I don't think you're Citizen.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Third i mean. So if i was mafia i would have to talk more.
    If you're town and you're silent you will be killed at night

16. ISO #566
    Ganelon

well the roles are RNG. randomed. I was evil my first game. Crunchy was evil last game and it was his first.
    I was Citizen and you tried to scum paint me at the very beginning you goddamn Rational Arcanist

17. ISO #567
    Ganelon

I was Citizen and you tried to scum paint me at the very beginning you goddamn Rational Arcanist
    Note: This has no bearing on the current game. It's a troll post. ^^

18. ISO #568
    Ganelon

@Dutes who do you think is <°))))))o><y?
    Negative Squared Capital Letter A

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

I bait for reactions, thats how u get reads lol but still, I also tried to point out that everytime someone comes at you, you push back, scum read them, then break down if more people follow onto you! Gotta brush those things off more.

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573
    Ganelon

I bait for reactions, thats how u get reads lol but still, I also tried to point out that everytime someone comes at you, you push back, scum read them, then break down if more people follow onto you! Gotta brush those things off more.
    It's not the pressure that got to me, it's the fact that I misread the setup and made so many daft mistakes ^^

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577
    Ganelon

@Distorted if you were to Lynch someone today, who would that be? @Dutes , same question; who would you Lynch today?

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580
    Ganelon

noob

You this game --->
    Shush you Gopnik :P

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I see no roleclaim from dist and no CC to Mag i encourage more claims youll have mine near eod.
    If you're going to claim TPR do it please, it's important. I'll tell you why later

33. ISO #583
    Ganelon

If you're going to claim TPR do it please, it's important. I'll tell you why later
    @blinkskater what is your role claim? If you're going to claim what I think you are I will Lynch rumox

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586
    Ganelon

I am cooking slavic stuff today....
    You must be...THE SLAV SUPERSTAR.

37. ISO #587
    Ganelon

If blink claims Lurker, you are going to push rumox?
    I can't tell you yet

38. ISO #588

Ayy I got reading to do for once!!! Gonna catch up, mention me if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

I had the weird feeling rumox was trying to get under the radar at the beginning of the game, which could point to a Mafioso. He might even be the Lurker for all I know. I would Lynch rumox.

-vote rumox
    Would you lynch goatse? @Magoroth
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

42. ISO #592
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Would you lynch goatse? @Magoroth
    Atm I wouldn't, why do you ask? Do you think he's scum? Also what is your role claim @Marshmallow Marshall

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595
    Ganelon

slav king! dun dun dun dun slavic style w/mayonez
    BORIS!!!!

46. ISO #596
    Ganelon

@Distorted Name your top two Lynch targets @Dutes Name your top two Lynch targets

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

If rumox is scum it's very likely blink isn't the other scum - I heavily doubt that the Mafiosi would be supporting each other on D1; I suspect the other scum to be in the group of Goatsecraft, Distorted (possible but I have a town lean on him atm) or SuperJack. I think SJ is town though, but I need additional information to be sure about him.

TL; DR:
    Lynch rumox/Goatsecraft.
    Spare SJ/Distorted.
    Mhmm. Guys, I'm in for a Magoroth lynch if we agree on it. Also in for a blink/dutes lynch.

Reason: You are just reactionary voting everyone, and reacting WAY TOO MUCH to people's pushes, which you don't even do as town usually. Plus, your bullshit in your first posts.... gaaaaaaah. I still have a little voice saying you're town, but you're too scummy to be town. So convince me =)

49. ISO #599

Atm I wouldn't, why do you ask? Do you think he's scum? Also what is your role claim @Marshmallow Marshall
    I hardclaim TOWN EDITOR.

Gotta catch up on reading though. Maybe my lynch pool will change, you look like a townie much more now.

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmm. Guys, I'm in for a Magoroth lynch if we agree on it. Also in for a blink/dutes lynch.

Reason: You are just reactionary voting everyone, and reacting WAY TOO MUCH to people's pushes, which you don't even do as town usually. Plus, your bullshit in your first posts.... gaaaaaaah. I still have a little voice saying you're town, but you're too scummy to be town. So convince me =)
    this is why I love his live action responding/reading lol