S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Another reason i think you are scum is you keep getting me to post and post if you were town and thought that there was a chance i could be lurker you wouldnt want that, and i already said that its scummy as fuck to lynch somone tou think is 50/50 lurker lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So you are a Citizen who was what? faking Lurker all day to provide cover for a lurker and calling for a mass roleclaim rendering that entire thing useless? something is not making sense. and im about to lynch @rumox over it

Both of these are great points, minus wanting to lynch me

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

i dont think its 50/50 lurker. you would not allow yourself to be put on L-1 twice while soft claiming citizen with some1 who keeps popping in saying "damn missed a chance to hammer"

That seems to not even be susp to u that rumox is not offfering anything other than that. You do not seem concerned AT ALL of him potentially hammering u.
    Na bullshit here you know when im town i got a yolo idgaf attitude you are just pushing for a mylo

5. ISO #505

Na bullshit here you know when im town i got a yolo idgaf attitude you are just pushing for a mylo
    no im directing the conversation to the other person here to get more info from this - if u want to keep it "focused on us" so u can keep bitching at me for voting u? You are not clear about ANYTHING you are trying to do here. and yes, I usually know when you are town and I am not feeling that right now at all from what you just pulled. A fake lurker thing as a citizen, pushed superjack (the other lurker claim) over it, thus ruining any protection you would be giving him AND not providing any info on wtf you are doing.

-vote rumox
    I swear I will kill rumox over this if you do not clarify this!

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I think you both have dumb ideas.

Blink for what you pointed in my quote, makes his entire play redundant.
    You for egging on a Town Lurker read of yours to post more.
    he WAS a town lurker read. I actually think SJ is the real lurker now. Because if blink really thinks SJ is not lurker then this does become a dangerous situation since SJ is now well set into the lowest posts.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

he WAS a town lurker read. I actually think SJ is the real lurker now. Because if blink really thinks SJ is not lurker then this does become a dangerous situation since SJ is now well set into the lowest posts.
    The longer the day goes the more I believe SJ is Town Lurker as well.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

@blinkskater if you are town lurker, I think it is best you reveal that. You are night immune tonight REGARDLESS of if u become confirmed or not. because this town puts us in a somewhat dangerous situation with superjack.
    thats the benefits of getting u to post =P you are now night immune. Then tomorrow can confirm it (if there is counter claims, if not no need).

But if SJ is the maf lurker then we could be in a shit spot.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520
    Ganelon

My opinion is lynch rumox or blink. Bound to be in a scum between the two.

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537
    Ganelon

I would ask everyone to claim their roles now - I've claimed mine and I wish to know what your roles are. I suspect scum will be hiding amongst the Citizens, not one will claim TPR

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Sounds like scum wanting to find the town editor.
    I am​ Town Editor. lol

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

@naz if someone doenst meet the minimum 10 post requirements do they lose any abilities they would get?
    lol fml I'm gonna try to replace SJ today. I knew I was gonna have to replace someone. :9
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

42. ISO #542
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Im citizen.
    For a split second I thought you were going to counterclaim Editor :P

43. ISO #543

You know what....

If you are town trust your reads if you are scum get lynched goodbye
    -vote superjack

That post right there is town blink. if SJ is town lurker, we just found a scum. I think trusting blink here is more beneficial than taking a risk with SJ being possible Mafia Lurker.

44. ISO #544
    Ganelon

@Distorted - I have an idea. SJ will be replaced, and if he's town Lurker he will be revealed. Can we all agree that it is unacceptable as non-Town lurker to have the lowest count? I suggest we Lynch the person with the lowest post tomorrow (I.E. if I have the Lowest Post count today Lynch me tomorrow)

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted - I have an idea. SJ will be replaced, and if he's town Lurker he will be revealed. Can we all agree that it is unacceptable as non-Town lurker to have the lowest count? I suggest we Lynch the person with the lowest post tomorrow (I.E. if I have the Lowest Post count today Lynch me tomorrow)
    if hes Mafia lurker, he comes in and just starts posting a bunch tomorrow, claims cit - leads a mis-lynch and mafia gets 2 kills that night.

unless we all vote to have anyone who has under 10 post counts not count as a poster that day.

46. ISO #546
    Ganelon

if hes Mafia lurker, he comes in and just starts posting a bunch tomorrow, claims cit - leads a mis-lynch and mafia gets 2 kills that night.

unless we all vote to have anyone who has under 10 post counts not count as a poster that day.
    No - if he has the lowest post count today we will Lynch him tomorrow, unless he's confirmed Town Lurker. We don't need a thorn in our side

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol fml I'm gonna try to replace SJ today. I knew I was gonna have to replace someone. :9
    to make it clear tho, anyone under daily post count minimums do not lose any abilities or night actions; I'm just still going to replace their ass
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549
    Ganelon

50. ISO #550
    Ganelon

Another thing: I all urge TPRs NOT to lie in their role claim - if you're TPR, claim TPR. You're likely going to be night immune anyway if you post