S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well, hope that I would be there to stand up for u because im the only person standing up for SuperJack right now with that same scenario lol - so you are claiming you would do a scenario that is currently "failing".
    Aparently if i were SJ it would have fooled you huh?

2. ISO #452
    Ganelon

I doubt it is rumox; still. I have a proposal to make. Since 5 of us will be night immune tonight, I propose that we mass claim today - our TPRs will be protected and we will narrow the lynch pool.

3. ISO #453

SJ could even have scum not even do a double kill tonight and be like "See I'm not Mafia! Only one kill" then we are like ah yep he just a Citizen covering for Lurker. Night 2 comes round and bam 2 kills and SJ has more than least posts so we are like ah shit that other guy is Mafia Lurker.

Letting someone soft claim this role leaves up too much bullshit for Town to deal with

4. ISO #454

go back and read my posts dude lol I literally detailed EXACTLY THAT
    You are in complete WIFOM mode when u talk to MM, comes off very smug lol You also instantly said when SJ said he wants lowest posts "anyone who wants lowest posts is scum" completely outting that you are going to counter claim lurker. you were not subtle about it, look at everyone elses posts as well, it HAS been between you and SJ. I am not the only person saying this lol

5. ISO #455
    Ganelon

I shall start. I am Editor!

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    SJ could even have scum not even do a double kill tonight and be like "See I'm not Mafia! Only one kill" then we are like ah yep he just a Citizen covering for Lurker. Night 2 comes round and bam 2 kills and SJ has more than least posts so we are like ah shit that other guy is Mafia Lurker.

Letting someone soft claim this role leaves up too much bullshit for Town to deal with
    Sorry let me retype that, pretty tired.

Day 1: SJ as lurker gets least posts, giving 2 KPN to Mafia.

Night 1: Mafia only perform 1 kill.

Day 2: SJ "See 1 kill I'm just Citizen"

EODay2: SJ isn't person with least posts

Night 2: Mafia perform 2 kills

Day 3: OMG that guy yesterday with least posts is Lurker!!!

8. ISO #458
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Sorry let me retype that, pretty tired.

Day 1: SJ as lurker gets least posts, giving 2 KPN to Mafia.

Night 1: Mafia only perform 1 kill.

Day 2: SJ "See 1 kill I'm just Citizen"

EODay2: SJ isn't person with least posts

Night 2: Mafia perform 2 kills

Day 3: OMG that guy yesterday with least posts is Lurker!!!
    This is a very real concern.

9. ISO #459

meh maybe we will just disagree here on what a good strategy would be. but the fact stands the lurker needs to get lowest posts to confirm today or this kinda shit will carry into D2.

If blink is Lurker, I put a scum between mag and rumox, and I have 1 other scum thingy im keeping for now, want to watch how it plays it as well.

If rumox is scum I would be heavily susp of dutes.

If Mag is scum I would be heavily susp of....honestly no idea lol would have to reread his interactions with other ppl, but rumox is possible there because mag still wont address the interactions with rumox that ive reposted 4x now lol they seem to be ignoring eachother for the most part; rumox did a small push but quickly jumped on the next opportunity to pull that vote off.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

yes, because it reminds me of the same thing SCV just did last game which he got lynched for lol SJ literally just gave u cover.
    Ok Whad keep thinking im the lurker maybe my plan will end up working Also if i were lurker why the fuck would i want to be confirmed day 1? Thats not smart

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Wtf are you even talking about
    You are voting me because I said that mafia lurker outting himself day 1 is idiotic, and u seem to think its a good strategy. that is our disagreement.

You are now saying u are not lurker, but yet u were calling for a roleclaim D1. explain that. you were obviously not giving cover for a lurker then if u wanted to have him roleclaim anyways.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

You are voting me because I said that mafia lurker outting himself day 1 is idiotic, and u seem to think its a good strategy. that is our disagreement.

You are now saying u are not lurker, but yet u were calling for a roleclaim D1. explain that. you were obviously not giving cover for a lurker then if u wanted to have him roleclaim anyways.
    How think im voting you because we disagree? LOL im voting you because ofnyour heavy defense of SJ try again and have you thought of the chance that i wanted to see peoples reactions to me when i called for a mass roleclaim? No becauase its not on your agenda?

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

You know it wouldnt be pro town for lurker to out themselved day 2 and you know i will not be lowest poster the fact that you are willing to lynch somone you believe to be a lurker is not protown my vote will not move now
    You are not lurker, you claimed that. Your meta you woulda have claimed when L-1 was becoming a threat. You were pushing at other people to mass claim, and you are usually a high poster. You cannot explain what reasons you have like 30 posts this game, i figured obvious town lurker and SJ was giving u cover. Hell, i think SJ may actually be the obvious Lurker then going for the day 1 reveal.

-vote blinkskater

You would have claimed lurker if you were to confirm yourself, and you would have posted more if you were cit.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

You are not lurker, you claimed that. Your meta you woulda have claimed when L-1 was becoming a threat. You were pushing at other people to mass claim, and you are usually a high poster. You cannot explain what reasons you have like 30 posts this game, i figured obvious town lurker and SJ was giving u cover. Hell, i think SJ may actually be the obvious Lurker then going for the day 1 reveal.

-vote blinkskater

You would have claimed lurker if you were to confirm yourself, and you would have posted more if you were cit.
    And you fucking know if i were mafia i'd have given you a claim at L1 dont you dare deny that

41. ISO #491

you wont even explain your strategy or anything you have done rofl u just keep going to the "throwing, get him next" thats what mafia does on stand in the mod.

What is your ACTUAL defense.
    My defense is upon my flip you will be insta lynched its actually a sound defense

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

My defense is upon my flip you will be insta lynched its actually a sound defense
    So you are a Citizen who was what? faking Lurker all day to provide cover for a lurker and calling for a mass roleclaim rendering that entire thing useless? something is not making sense. and im about to lynch @rumox over it

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

Another reason i think you are scum is you keep getting me to post and post if you were town and thought that there was a chance i could be lurker you wouldnt want that, and i already said that its scummy as fuck to lynch somone tou think is 50/50 lurker lmao
    i dont think its 50/50 lurker. you would not allow yourself to be put on L-1 twice while soft claiming citizen with some1 who keeps popping in saying "damn missed a chance to hammer"

That seems to not even be susp to u that rumox is not offfering anything other than that. You do not seem concerned AT ALL of him potentially hammering u.

50. ISO #500