Idea for future FMs!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Idea for future FMs!

I see that the playerbase is growing a lot. Maaayyybeeee the M-FMs could come back? Maaaaaaaaayyyyyybbbbeeeeee? Plus, I got an idea that is original for me but is probably not for real because already used... Make some FM games with a linked storyline/role list? It's just an idea, I don't know if it's possible, but that would clearly make a GREAT event.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: Idea for future FMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I see that the playerbase is growing a lot. Maaayyybeeee the M-FMs could come back? Maaaaaaaaayyyyyybbbbeeeeee? Plus, I got an idea that is original for me but is probably not for real because already used... Make some FM games with a linked storyline/role list? It's just an idea, I don't know if it's possible, but that would clearly make a GREAT event.
    Host a S-FM to have acess to M-FMs.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Host a S-FM to have acess to M-FMs.
    I'm not saying I want to host them. It's a general idea for the site.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

M-FMs don't exist...? Is it just the name or literally no more games with 13 players?
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 10th, 2018 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Silly me, I typed "mages" instead of "games"...

6. ISO #6

They used to.

Back when the site was super popular we had 3 sizes

SFM for 13 or less
    M-FM for 13-20
    FM for 20+

FM gsmes have got to the point where their player size was too similar to M-FM.

So we eliminate MFM games.

So now we have 13 or less SFM
    Or 14 and more FM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #7

Simple Forum Mafia (S-FM):

13 players or less.
    Must stick to the rules of a 'normal' Mafia game as much as possible (see the Setup Requirements thread on the Setup Approvals forum).
    The game must stick to a single game thread, and a single Role Cards/FAQ/Rules thread.

Mini Forum Mafia (M-FM):

20 players or less.
    May have a thread for each day/night cycle, and a single Role Cards/FAQ/Rules thread.
    Multiple custom roles and mechanics are allowed, but not many.
    Limited approval process – dependant on how many games are running, approvals may be staggered.
    In the "Setup Requirements" link - there is a thing suggested called "role suggestions compendium" when deciding on roles for your S-FM setup. The link to that thing is no longer working

What was it?

8. ISO #8