1. @SuperJack
    2. @GoatseOntheCupboard
    3. @rumox
    4. @Marshmallow Marshall
    5. @Distorted
    6. @blinkskater
    7. @Dutes
    8. @Magoroth

game will start sunday, its 3 americanos times, 4 euros, 1 aussie...so...

2 PM central texas time
    thats 5 am sydney (i know ur not in sydney)
    8pm london
    3pm america east coast
    and 12 pm distorted time

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Re: S-FM Anti Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    this is the worst deal in the history of deals
    how lmao. u literaly said u didnt care.

lmk if this isnt gewd i can change it idc
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

thank you

Okay, distorted is always gay and uncool af.
    Everyone considers him as town every game, just because he's leader of <Skwirl>.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

@Noz_Bugz @Light_Yagami @Stealthbomber16 @Scvmurderer @Efekannn02 need a replace on @SuperJack if anyone's around in the next few hrs

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @Noz_Bugz @Light_Yagami @Stealthbomber16 @Scvmurderer @Efekannn02 need a replace on @SuperJack if anyone's around in the next few hrs
    I mean I will take the slot if nobody else will take it
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town

he started to post, but thank you for replying. I'll contact noz directly if I do need a replace.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    he started to post, but thank you for replying. I'll contact noz directly if I do need a replace.
    my discord is Noz_Bugz#6899

for some reason I lost the skiwrl discord and this happened with many other discords.
    if @Distorted would do me a favor and send it to me that would be very good
    Cultist of Cute Pandas, JOIN US OR WE KILL YOU.
    according to all know laws of aviation there is no way a lynch train should be able to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its just gonna be a big shouting match of "your so scummy" "nuuu uhhh" "yaaaaas yew rrrrr" "yew r duh scumiest i weel lynch yew" .................flips town