Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cool S-FM Anti Lurkers

welcum to the best fm game ever hosted
    i'm ur host, mc dj nazzy naz, and this is

S-FM Anti Lurkers

link to setup

game will obviously start after spirits is over, but when you sign up PLEASE leave a comment on when you prefer game start !

signs:
    1. superjack
    2. goatse the chad
    3. rum0x
    4. marshy
    5. distorted
    6. blinky
    7. dutes
    8. magoroth

reserves:
    1. sb16
    2. light_yagami
    3. noz_bugz
    4. efe
    5. scv

extra rules:
    - english only
    - minimum 10 posts per day (48 hr)
    - spam does not count (your post must make sentences that contribute to game)
    - send nudes to not get modkilled (jk)

i will rng the roles, happy hunting~

Last edited by naz; April 13th, 2018 at 02:33 PM.

Re: S-FM Anti Lurkers

*le signs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @naz If the mafia lurker does not have least posts does that mean the mafia CANNOT kill at all? or is the 1 kpn added to the existing factional kill? so if he has the least posts now mafia has 2 kills per night?
    if i'm reading the setup correctly it looks like mafia get 0 kills if the lurker has the most posts.
    this game had a sign list going but was never played, so y'all will be the first ones!

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    if i'm reading the setup correctly it looks like mafia get 0 kills if the lurker has the most posts.
    this game had a sign list going but was never played, so y'all will be the first ones!
    yeah, it looks like they start at 0 and gain 1 permanent (while lurker is alive) for each day he gets least posts. so if they all of a sudden have 2 kills, we have to look at who has the least posts (or within 5 of)

yeah, it looks like they start at 0 and gain 1 permanent (while lurker is alive) for each day he gets least posts. so if they all of a sudden have 2 kills, we have to look at who has the least posts (or within 5 of)
    no they start at 1

/sign

I don't care about when it starts (For now... idk when Spirits will end anyway). Also noticed NOONE SAID WHEN THEY WANTED THE GAME TO START AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    @naz Mafia starts at 1 KPN, right? Just to make sure of the thing, ik distorted already asked... :P

Pls tell me spam is not allowed...

*prays for citizen role*
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 9th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

/sign

I don't care about when it starts (For now... idk when Spirits will end anyway). Also noticed NOONE SAID WHEN THEY WANTED THE GAME TO START AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    @naz Mafia starts at 1 KPN, right? Just to make sure of the thing, ik distorted already asked... :P

*prays for citizen role*
    if we get lurker we are getting confirmed lynched D2. lol

if we get lurker we are getting confirmed lynched D2. lol
    Lol I already know what to do as lurker: wall posts... PREPARE FOR THE LONGEST POSTS EVER XD
    I feel like we are exhibits in a Zoo when we have like 20-30 spectators going on near end of games lol Big sign on the front "Please don't tap on the glass" -- "No feeding the players" -- "Just observe them in their natural habitat".

/sign

*prays for citizen role*
    I KNOW >=O THANK U FOR POINTING THAT OUT and being the only person to tell me lol <3
    yes, mafia starts at 1kpn otherwise it would be boring lol

spam is not allowed, posts must have words >:[

Oh, and for game start - I would prefer it to start right in the middle of drag race. I think that's a convenient time for everyone, since we know no1 will be watching T.V at that time.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................go away

damn i remember reading this setup for the first time soon after it was posted and getting completely mindblown at the concept
    now i see it and think it's quite tame
    how the times have changed

/reserve
    would love to play but am under some quite unfortunate circumstances right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    you can almost hear the bullet where the mayor shortly kills himself/herself upon realization.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SB16 was completely right ultimately.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    damn i remember reading this setup for the first time soon after it was posted and getting completely mindblown at the concept

/reserve
    haha, right? sorry to hear ur not in a good spot ! we'd love to have u in da game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

/reserve
    Just gotta hope you'll still like the community :P it has changed a lot while you were... in the Void.

This is strange. I was left with the impression that Mag is next in the queue line for hosting.
    At least I remember his Setup Workshop thread being open for a month now, him talking about the setup a lot.

Feels like this came out of nowhere. Not a nice impression after being finally done from a game where had to deal with constant insults from naz...
    We experience something, evaluate it, and then we feel an emotional response according to that evaluation.
    Reason is emotion's slave and exists to rationalize emotional experience.
    Rationalize emotional response in the present experience.